Cryptic Tentatively Seeking Stories (F for either or)

Started by Cryptic, January 12, 2015, 07:37:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cryptic

My kinks are various and many though I do have a few that really gets me going on several different levels. I do love romantic stories don't get me wrong, boy meets girl, fall in love... so on and so forth.. those are fine, but they are a dime a dozen so the story will eventually die out in my book.

But if you really want to get my attention... Challenge my characters, I love control.. to lose it, to gain it over another. I am a switch, a true switch, which means.. I am both dominant and submissive. I find that if people really get into the whole power control struggle between one another, they eventually allow themselves to lose total control over themselves. This is my total on! That lose of control over the situation. Shrugs.

ONS:

BDSM- I love these types of stories. It isn't always pain... it's once again, about control. Are you man/woman enough to control your partner? Or is your partner going to eventually control you? The only hard limit I have on this is blood play (Unless we are doing a horror type of story) Branding is also a no.

Romance- As stated, I do love playing these stories but please add a twist to allow the story to continue onwards!

Foreplay/teasing
- Is a must in my book, it goes back to the whole control thing I love.

Oral- Both the giving and receiving, though I do clasify this into the foreplay/teasing area.

Multiple partners- Doesn't matter how many I am willing to try it, even if you want to play multiple that is fine by me as well.

Things I Will Not Play, No Negotiations:

Anything that belongs in the toilet, no thank you... Dumb Characters (Please, don't insult my intelligence, I may act like a blonde, but doesn't mean I will play one), Incest (Just No).

Genres:

Light Fantasy- This is as much fantasy I will tolerate, I am not a huge fan of fantasy except when I am reading certain authors. Supernatural is fine, weres, vampires and so on. Gorean is a favorite to write as well though that kinda files under BDSM in a fashion.

Historical- I love playing anything historical; Roman, Greek, Medieval, Roaring 20's.

Modern- The same, I love it, but I want something dark with it, murder, mayhem, mystery.

Science Fiction- Love both soft core (Mechs, cyborgs) and hard core (space travel, aliens)

Steam Punk- I am curious on this, haven't had much of a chance to play it! But I want to try!

Horror- Another love, want me to be the bad girl, oh count me in! But expect me to be mean, cruel and down right nasty! (I am actually a very nice person though so don't be too scared of me)

What I expect, and what you can expect from myself:

Respect- It's as simple as that, respect me and I'll respect you. The whole golden rule of course.

Creativity- This is another must, be creative, be descriptive I crave this, paint me a picture in words of the world we are creating, make me want to close my eyes and see this world, to see your character in all it's glorious wonder. TAKE ME THERE! Expect the same from me, some of my posts may be short, only because if it's a conversation between the two of them, not much else is needed to be said. Though please, give me something to play off of as well, don't give me paragraphs upon paragraphs of what your character looks like, or a whole bunch of needless adjectives to tell me how built/pretty they are with each post. It's not needed. Tell me what they are feeling, what they are doing in reaction to my own person. Expect the same from me again. I want to dive into my characters psyche and show you what they are feeling.  Though with creativity comes another off for myself. I don't play cannon... (Playing off of movies, shows) I don't know the script writers, I don't know what they were thinking. Though if there is something you were wanting to base the play off of, I am more than willing to try it out. Oh yes, even though I don't put a limit on paragraphs, I do want at least 3-4 paragraphs, so I have something to play off of, and you can of course always expect the same from myself.

I do have a few ideas though running through my head, which is rather strange for me, usually I am more of the type of person fishing for ideas and plots from other people, but... amazingly enough the muse is demanding a few new things.

Right now, yes I am tentatively seeking stories, one or two more at most. My posting is irregular because I am A) Full time parent, B) Full time worker and C) A full time student. So yes my plate is a bit full, but I will always keep in touch with my partners if something is coming up or apologize profusely for my lack of activity on the site or story at hand. Hence why I am only accepting a few roleplays.

Also, even though it says FxM it doesn't mean male players need only apply. It's more of the pairing I am looking for the characters. I don't care what your gender is behind the words, if the idea speaks to you, don't hesitate to contact me via PM.

What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Cryptic

Spy VS Spy (F for whatever) Non-Con, Extreme, bondage, knife play, gore

Pretty much what it says in the title, one spy is assigned to track down another spy, she’s gone off grid completely.  Though the company knows from the recent deaths of local mobs it has to be their agent. Can they find her in time before she is exposed? Or will it be too late? Will there be love or hatred towards the other agent sent to hunt her down?

Yes the idea is vague, but I do want to play on killing NPCs, not your main character, will YC find her right away, or would it have been weeks of searching and trying to think like MC to figure out where the next victim lies?

That Voodoo That You Do (F for whichever) Extreme, knife play, drugs, murders, possession

There have been ritualistic murders happening through out the city (Preferably someplace around louisana). Who could be behind the murders? Is it just one person trying to raise the dead? Or perhaps someone who just has a fetish for the extreme? The local practice is under investigation, is the bokor the reason for the murders or the queen.

So many ways that this can be played out, with either YC being an detective, or a reporter? Is the Voodoo queen of the local practice is under the influence of the loa? Or is the Bokor drugging her into preforming the killings with him?

The Devil  Made Me Do It  (F for whomever) Extreme, gore, bloodplay, possession.

A young woman is possessed by a demon, or even the demon is beside her whispering into her ear. Convincing her to do outrageous things. Becoming a serial killer the media starts calling the killer the Faceless, always peeling off the faces of her victims, the only trophy she takes, but why?

Again dark twisted, wanting murder mayhem and the such. Would YC be the demon helping her with the killings? Or an FBI agent wanting to track her down. To the world outside, she is another face in the crowd, nothing outwardly earning her a second glance at the fact she’s the killer, though so far, the connection to the killings is the fact, that they are completely mutilated and missing their faces, none of them so far fit a profile.

Trouble in Paradise (F x M/F/Trans) Extreme, BDSM, Murder/Mystery

A man is opening his island, 6 lovely people have been selected to join in on the fun, the idea that they will live the life of luxury even if it’s for a few weeks. Though nobody knows why, or how they were selected for this trip. Then starts the trouble, waking up one morning, body on the ground, and the truth starts to come out about each of the people. Who did it? Why? How?

Ideally, we’d both be playing several characters, pairings, and such, now there would be some smut, if not quite a bit in this, but I am also wanting to get into the plot of the murder as well. All the characters have a secret about their past, druggies, dealers, gangsters, thieves, even a few that have killed before. Some would be Dom, some would be sub, some would be vanilla, to extreme, it’s all up to us and our kinks.

The Other Woman (F x M) BDSM, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism

The world of the rich, you can get anything you want, so why not bid on a girl? Need a trophy girl? Another woman when your wife isn’t as involved anymore? Make a bid. The girls? Well they are willing, the first-born women of their family, offered a chance for just 2 years, a contract between the winner and them, enough money to set them up for the rest of their lives, college, home, everything payed for. Only thing is, she’s owned, a slave to the desires of the one who won the bid.

Now many things could happen in this type of play, could be a young and rising business man looking for companionship. His busy life unable to find a girl, so when he’s invited to the gathering, he makes a bid. Full of debauchery fun, we could do anything, from it being to only a contract for that time, to where he finds he is falling for her.  Or the man could be married, a very understanding wife, who doesn’t like some of the kinks he’s been wanting. She knows and understands the contract, and willing to work with it all, in treating the other woman as a sister, or even joining in on some of the trouble the pair of them find themselves in.

This is a bit lighter hearted, and yes, a bit more smut based, but, the plot needs to be there as well, looking for about 60/40 on plot and smut in this.

If interested, please PM me, not reply to the thread, I don't pay much attention when that happens, and well... kinda messes up my grove LOL.
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Cryptic

Photo Inspirations: No plot for most of them, it can be discussed, just pictures I am struck by :)

Sci Fi
NSFW

If they are fan art from popular games I am sorry but I don't know much about the games if anything at all. Just pictures I'd love to build a world out of.

Fantasy/Supernatural

Historical/Fantasy (Gods/Goddesses)

A bunch of Luis Royo, Some NSFW but his artwork is always inspiring

A bunch of randomness, finding too many to classify

Keep an eye... I might think of stories for these photos soon enough but until then, help? LOL
A/A's

Cryptic

Removed cause Ideas were Taken, general Clean up
A/A's

Cryptic

A/A's

Cryptic

After a bit of time, am up and willing to bump it again. Cheers
A/A's

Cryptic

After some time to get life in order, going ahead and giving it a small bump
A/A's

Cryptic

Once more life is calming a bit so giving another bump
A/A's

Cryptic

Giving it a small bump am open for one story so might be a bit picky so forgive me if I don't take everyone thanks
A/A's

Cryptic

Having a horrifying coughing fit after dusting it off.  Been on a hiatus, hopefully will be back more often to start RPing again dearies.
A/A's

Cryptic

Edited, modified, what have ya
A/A's

Cryptic

Monthly bump, looking for at most two more RPs though wanting them to be darker in nature, non con, bdsm, extreme.
A/A's

Jack Wolff

I am interested in RPing with you. I'm new to this site but not to RP.

I hope that someday we can make a lot of fun and interesting RP's together.

Cryptic

Edited and added a few new Ideas. Looking for only one or two at the moment.
A/A's

Cryptic

Edit and bump.

Might accept one new story though not sure, if you are wanting to RP with me, I ask for patience. Posting is off and on at the moment.
A/A's