Looking for some Star Wars (FFG)

Started by ShadowFox89, February 21, 2019, 10:58:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thunder Splash

Good news everybody, I am currently working on the threads. We’ll get this ball rolling yet. Are there any questions anyone has? And if your characters are ready go ahead and post them here and I will transfer them to the infromation thread once it’s done.

Captain Whitebread

Will do as soon as I have access to a real computer
There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.

Captain Whitebread

Here he is....

I left him Force sensitive, something he isn't aware of.

As I recall, he and Pumpkin Seed's Togruta escaped the same Mistress, him because he was freed out of spite and her because he helped smuggle her off Nar Shadda when their Mistress escaped and Shadowfox89's Mirilian Jedi know each other at least in passing, after encountering each other on Nar Shadda. 

ILar'Ven aka Lia'rn
Name:   Ilar'Ven (Ash Silver)
Cultural Background: Comfortable with Tech
Experiencing the Force: Pragmatic Power
Heeding the Call: Ultimate Abilities
Morality: 50   (+10 starting xp)
Emotional Strength: Independence
Emotional Weakness:   Coldness
Motivation: Ambition
Species: Twi'lek (Darian)
Brawn: 1   Wound Threshold:   11
Agility: 2+1(30)=3
Intellect:   2
Cunning:   2
Willpower: 2      Strain Threshold:   13
Presence: 3
Starting XP: 110   (100 for species +10 for Morality)   

Charm 1+1(15)=2 (species skill)
Deception    1      
Perception 1+1(10)=2
Skullduggery 1

Force Rating:   1

Cool      0+1(5)=1
Coordination   1+1(10)=2
Piloting   1+1(10)=2
(Planetary)

Skilled Jockey (5)
Full Throttle (10)
Improved Full Throttle (15)

Light Blaster    (300)
Commlink   (25)
Breathing Mask(25)
Utility Belt   (25)
Jewelry (100)

25 CR

Description:  Ilar'Ven is smaller than average, to the point that he looks like  3/4 scale model of a full grown adult Twi'lek.  Coming in at a hulking 1.5 meters, he is frequently taken for a child.  His skin is grey, which presents a startling contrast to his almost luminous amber eyes.  He wears nothing but black, accenting himself with gold.  He has a number of decorative tattoos.

Background: Ilar'Ven wasn't born with the name he goes by; it was given to him.  He doesn't even remember his birth name or his parents.  All he's ever known is slavery.  He was treated very much like a pampered pet, which separated him from the majority of the other slaves.  It wasn't a safe position to be in.  Where he was frequently viewed as being privileged, he was the one who bore the brunt of his Zabrak mistress' frustrations.  He was rarely fully dressed and was frequently naked, except for the adornments he was made to wear.  He was constantly in a state of fear but learned to roll with the punches and to rely on his own skills and native cunning to survive.

He was attending his mistress when she was visiting a Hutt with whom she'd had frequent business dealings.  When the Hutt introduced his racing slave, the Zabrak laughed at his unassuming appearance, saying that her slave chauffeur could probably beat him in a race.  The Hutt, offended, demanded that the race take place, with the loser facing execution.  Ilar'Ven expected to die at the end of the race but half way through the course and well behind, he felt a sudden oneness with his speeder.  He made up the distance he'd fallen behind and won by half a speeder length.  Displeased, the Hutt made Ilar'Ven execute his opponent.  Knowing what would happen if he hesitated, he squeezed the trigger immediately.  Impressed with his ruthlessness and speed, the Hutt offered to buy him from the Zabrak.  She refused to sell.

That decision sealed both of their fates. Ilar'Ven was savagely punished for doing exactly what he'd been asked to do.  He was subject of a number of kidnapping attempts and was forced to start carrying a blaster to fend off attackers.  The relationship between the Hutt and the Zabrak deteriorated to something just short of open war.  Finally, to deny the Hutt any sort of victory in the matter, the Zabrak took the unusual step of setting him free.  On his own for the first time and able to determine his own future, he is determined to rise above his beginnings and become something greater than he was.

Personality: Ilar'Ven is quiet and tends towards submissiveness when faced with strong females but does not react this way to men.  It is a tendency he fights with all his will, because he hated his time as a slave.  That doesn't stop him from dropping to the floor in a submissive posture.  He wants to explore his seemingly newfound ability as a pilot.  He isn't particularly sympathetic towards the plight of other slaves.  He wants to rise above his former life as a slave but his former lifestyle has left him with the idea that rising above his station would include owning slaves of his own.  He's not fully comfortable with killing but he's more than willing to do so in order to save his own life.  Killing to save someone else's light is not a concept that has come up for him.

Thunder Splash

Still working on the Main Thread and the Information Thread but here they are. We’ll get up and running hopefully in a few more days.

Thunder Splash

Again just to remind everyone I have the actual threads up now. Working on the header for posts now but we should be able to start relatively soon.

Captain Whitebread

Thunder Splash

The threads may not be done as much as I want them to be yet, but that may take me a while as life has gotten super busy lately. So at the very least once everyone can get me their character sheets and migrate on over to the threads I made we can get this game rolling.