News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Salonbox -For Exploration by Discussion

Started by The Great Triangle, May 30, 2008, 12:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NightBird

*comes in, looks arond and laughs*

I could positively feel like Madame de Staƫl, here!

Cherri Tart

*tries to get up from the divan to give NB a fitting welcome and is overcome by the weight for her dress*  ok, next time in?  i'm not going to be a lady... i think i'd be far more comfortable in a maid's uniform.  *blows NB a kiss from where she sits*  thank you for counter balancing my lack of grace! :)
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

ShrowdedPoet

Quote from: Cherri Tart on May 30, 2008, 01:00:08 PM
*tries to get up from the divan to give NB a fitting welcome and is overcome by the weight for her dress*  ok, next time in?  i'm not going to be a lady... i think i'd be far more comfortable in a maid's uniform.  *blows NB a kiss from where she sits*  thank you for counter balancing my lack of grace! :)

You could always wear a sundress like myself.. . .
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

Paradox

Quote from: Cherri Tart on May 30, 2008, 01:00:08 PM

I think you in a maid's uniform would only lead to more butt-pinching, cuddling, and all of the other things GTri had intended to leave behind when he started this box.

Not that there's anything wrong with butt-pinching a sexy maid.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

The Great Triangle

*Tips a Cigar to Cherri before turning back to shrowded to explain his plan for cowboy extinction*

You see, beyond the sublunar sphere lies vast quantities of a substance called aether, a powerful substance that would have many applications were it possible to actually exit the sphere of the sublunar.  Since it isn't however, you can still draw upon the motions of the aether to create powerful forces, the most noticeable of which being the tides.

By using a large amount of fireworks in the great plains on each anniversary of America's founding, I will scare away the badgers and groundhogs of the plains, leading to a disruption of aetheric currents.  Once I complete my submarine vessel to explore the deep tidal currents, I will be able to create a mathematical relation to the motion of groundhogs and the coming of winter, as well as be able to perfectly predict the movement of cattle.  At that point, all one needs is a large amount of waterproof explosives, and cattle can be directed effortlessly without the need for cowboys or the risk of rustling.  The plan is perfect.
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

Cherri Tart

Quote from: ShrowdedPoet on May 30, 2008, 01:01:18 PM
You could always wear a sundress like myself.. . .

*nods and smiles* i think i'd feel more comfy in a maid's outfit for other reasons as well, so it's kind of perfect.  *puts on her best Eliza Doolittle impression* i am a bit common, whens all's said and dun.

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Paradox

You've forgotten to include those interminable prarie dogs in your equation.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

ShrowdedPoet

Ons and Offs

The Great Triangle

Thank you.  As for the prarie dogs, that's what the phlogstonic bomb is for.

But now I've said too much.  

*pulls a lever inducing a large magnetic feild next to Paradox*

Ons and Offs

Avi

*strolls in, wearing a nicely-tailored suit and carrying a cane, wearing a black bowler hat*  Ah, now this is the sort of place where a chap could just sit and relax for hours in the presence of fine company.  *takes a seat opposite Bliss, Cherri, and company, helping himself to a sandwich and cup of tea*
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Cherri Tart

Quote from: Paradox on May 30, 2008, 01:01:32 PM
I think you in a maid's uniform would only lead to more butt-pinching, cuddling, and all of the other things GTri had intended to leave behind when he started this box.

Not that there's anything wrong with butt-pinching a sexy maid.

*clears throat*  i will not tolerate such, just so that is clear and really, i'd prefer that even any mention of such be left for the Steambox, Para. *friendly yet firm smile* 

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Cherri Tart

Quote from: Great Triangle on May 30, 2008, 01:01:52 PM
*Tips a Cigar to Cherri before turning back to shrowded to explain his plan for cowboy extinction*

You see, beyond the sublunar sphere lies vast quantities of a substance called aether, a powerful substance that would have many applications were it possible to actually exit the sphere of the sublunar.  Since it isn't however, you can still draw upon the motions of the aether to create powerful forces, the most noticeable of which being the tides.

By using a large amount of fireworks in the great plains on each anniversary of America's founding, I will scare away the badgers and groundhogs of the plains, leading to a disruption of aetheric currents.  Once I complete my submarine vessel to explore the deep tidal currents, I will be able to create a mathematical relation to the motion of groundhogs and the coming of winter, as well as be able to perfectly predict the movement of cattle.  At that point, all one needs is a large amount of waterproof explosives, and cattle can be directed effortlessly without the need for cowboys or the risk of rustling.  The plan is perfect.

*blinks*

i am speechless...

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Paradox

That was my point. Mentioning maid's uniforms could have disastrous results. I'll keep further mention of such things from my passing my lips.

Avi

*chuckles at the exchange between Cherri and Para*  Surely, this good lady would never act as such.  She is too pretty and witty for that. *winks at Cherri knowingly before sipping his tea again*
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Cherri Tart

Hi Avi *smiles and waves one gloved hand in his direction, managing to spill half her tea on the expensive imported carpeting* oh, dear...

O/O, Cherri Flavored

ShrowdedPoet

Quote from: Paradox on May 30, 2008, 01:08:51 PM
That was my point. Mentioning maid's uniforms could have disastrous results. I'll keep further mention of such things from my passing my lips.

You'd better, we're all civil adults in here and we behave as such.  Ladys are proper, even the maids and Gentlemen are proper as well, even the mad scientist over there.
Ons and Offs

ShrowdedPoet

Quote from: Cherri Tart on May 30, 2008, 01:10:17 PM
Hi Avi *smiles and waves one gloved hand in his direction, managing to spill half her tea on the expensive imported carpeting* oh, dear...

*sighs, dips a rag in cool water and begins to clean the spot*  It's ok tart.
Ons and Offs

Paradox

Quote from: aviationrox on May 30, 2008, 01:10:17 PM
*chuckles at the exchange between Cherri and Para*  Surely, this good lady would never act as such.  She is too pretty and witty for that. *winks at Cherri knowingly before sipping his tea again*

Tea sprays from between his lips as he bursts into laughter, but it is stopped from staining the carpet when it sizzles against the field GTri conjured.

Greenthorn

*brings freshly baked boston cream pie and a tray of finger sandwiches and places them on the large table in the middle of the room*

ShrowdedPoet

Quote from: Greenthorn on May 30, 2008, 01:12:55 PM
*brings freshly baked boston cream pie and a tray of finger sandwiches and places them on the large table in the middle of the room*

MMMMM, finger sandwiches!
Ons and Offs

The Great Triangle

Aw... I wanted to try and clean the spot with a knife and a monkey's eyeball.

*Munches on the finger sandwitches, then sips a bit of coffee, then a bit of tea, then just gives up and injects caffene into his tentacles*

Ons and Offs

ShrowdedPoet

Quote from: Great Triangle on May 30, 2008, 01:14:34 PM

*Munches on the finger sandwitches, then sips a bit of coffee, then a bit of tea, then just gives up and injects caffene into his tentacles*

I don't think I knife and a monkies eyeball would have worked. 

*nibbles on one of the sandwiches and sips some tea (caffine free)*

Tut tut, you should not be using drugs, don't you know it's bad for you?
Ons and Offs

Paradox

Quote from: Great Triangle on May 30, 2008, 01:14:34 PM

Are you tentacles triangular as well?

Cherri Tart

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Greenthorn

(I must stop reading testicles instead of tentacles..because caffiene injected testicles...well...*shakes head*)

*goes back to bake some more goodies*