Tear Jerker warning! Looking for male character for this...

Started by PennySludt, May 05, 2016, 02:45:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PennySludt

The Bucket List

My girl finds out she has terminal cancer and has a few months to live, so she decides she's going to see as much of the world as possible. She tries to hire a tour company but they won't take her because of her diagnosis, saying it would be too much trouble or something. So she hires someone independently (your character) and doesn't tell him about her diagnosis. He's to be her travel partner and 'guide' of sorts around the world. As they go, they start to fall in love. She knows she has to tell him and she can't let him fall in love with her but she puts it off and puts it off, telling herself she'll tell him when the time is right, only she collapses and is taken to the hospital and he finds out about it before she can tell him. HOPEFULLY he decides to stay with her and help her see as much as possible, even as she gets weaker, until she can't travel anymore and they choose her favorite place where she can stay until the end.

I'm really looking for a mushy-gushy romance here! I'm also going to be super picky about who I play this one out with, since it's a close, emotional subject. My posting rate is erratic at best, and is based on my bitch of a muse who likes to flit from story to story with no regard for time or place in line. But if you're willing to put up with me, and I feel like we click, I'd love to write this story.
May Evaporate Without Warning, But It Doesn't Mean I've Dropped The Game! I'll Always Notify If I Don't Want To Continue!