Z crypt of ideas

Kissin Kate

Name: John (Raphael) Norrington
Player Name: Kissin Kate
Hair: Blond, although colored darker
Eyes: Blue, though more grey
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Talents: Charming (does that count?) Good at organizing schedules. A good employee
Orientation: Seems to be as straight as they come
Position: Chief over the cleaning crew. Reports to Wednesday Black. If no cleaning is needed he helps the club as a bouncer.

Personality: Is a total flirt and can’t really keep his hands to himself at all times. Though he knows boundaries. But as long as no one says no to him he will be touchy and grope. Can look serious and intimidating at times, but can soften pretty much anyone up with a smile and a flash of those pearly white teeth. Though he’s hard to calculate what mood he will be in since he has two such opposite sides.

History: No one really knows, though it seems as maybe he had a record. Coming here cause it’s hard for him to get work some place else. Mostly because of his habit of groping a nice ass when he sees one. Mostly the girls of course. But what is up between him and Splinter, the guy who’s working below him? What’s the story between them?

John has worked at this club for ages it seems. And has seen people come and go, breaking into the schedules and desires of the Darker spice. Only Wednesday knows how long John has actually been there.

Name: Splinter (No one can recall his real name anymore, perhaps not even himself)
Player Name: Kissin Kate
Hair: Black short
Eyes: Dark
Tattoos: One around his right wrist
Piercings: One in the right nipple and one in each ear
Talents: Fast worker, kind of a handy man, able to repair most anything that breaks.
Orientation: Bi (50% guys 50% girls)
Position: Cleaner at Darker Spice. Reports to Wednesday Black and his boss John Norrington. But carries out what ever order he get’s from Wednesday and John. They being the only once who really knows him.

Personality: Friendly, helpful, intelligent, quiet. It takes sometime for him to open up to people and tends to keep to himself simply observing what’s going on. Though he seems to cling a little to John Norrington. More then what is usual. So who knows what’s going on between the two of them? If Splinter shows up to work in a grumpy mood and limps lightly, then you can almost count on seeing John show up all bubble and charming.

History: Became an orphan child at the age 14 after his parents died in a great apartment fire that took out the whole building which they lived in. And with no living relatives he was forced to care for himself, dropping out of school shortly after. The money ran out and a cold, dark rainy night he stumbled upon this place. Finding the back door to the club and sneaking inside, hiding out, stealing food and watching what was going on until he was found by John and Wednesday. Laying that he was 16 but telling the truth about everything else. They were merciful enough to let him stay if he helped after closing time. Though they had already found out that he was laying about his age.

Isn’t about to leave anytime soon. Since he’s been here since he was 14 he has no real education he can boost to another employer. And why would he even want to leave? Everyone he knows, all that he knows revolves around Darker Spice. This place is his life.

(Neither one of these characters will do. Watersports, bathroom play, feet and vore. Then there might be some other things that either of the boys won't do. But if you wanna know you'll have to pm me)
Attention:
Oh lord I've been away forever! Sorry everyone!!! :D Have a good time you guys!!

Kissin Kate's Hot's & Not's

Idea N' Character Page *Updated Today :D (19/7)*

A&A's
All Caught Up :D

zemo8801

@ Kate not to bad but are the things they won't do the same as your other characters? Other then that not to bad at all.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

Kissin Kate

Oh yeah I forgot to add that in

Thanks Z

I knew there was something I forgot :P

I'll go fix it now ^^
Attention:
Oh lord I've been away forever! Sorry everyone!!! :D Have a good time you guys!!

A&A's

zemo8801

It's all good Kate that is what sets a good Gm. Lol I can understand that stuff happens at times.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Kissin Kate

Yeah but it's easier for someone else to discover if you missed something some time. At least when it comes to writing.
Attention:

A&A's

zemo8801

Good point put also has a more fun way  >:).
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Spell

So I FINALLY found a decent picture, will post my sheet today.
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

bubby

Still looking for a decent pic!  :'(  I might just end up settling, but I should have something up by tomorrow!

Spell

(It's a thumbnail, click to enlarge)

Name: Damien Krupps

Player name: Spell

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Black

Hair Style: Usually Messy, sometimes straightened, depends on his mood really.

Height: 5'9

Talents: Everything that has to do with music/ DJ'ing / Being a MC

Personality: Damien is outgoing, and a bit of a cheeky person as well. he loves to have fun, and is really passionate about what he is doing. Is a general kind person once you get to know him, but initially is distant,  one has to get close to him to get an honest warm smile out of him. However he loves partying and going out as much as the next guy and heavily enjoys having fun above all things. Is a bit of a rebel and has a bit of a wild side to him due to all the performing a clubs and partying. Generally, he loves to live the wild lifestyle every once in a while and is a fun person to be with. Because of the partying life he loves alcohol and drinks, is a little hesitant to hard-drugs.

Past: Starting with music at a very young age, Damien broke through in the music industry in his teens, become a much wanted artist for clubs all around the world, and growing moreand more popular, spinning at the biggest festivals in the world and being one of the hottest names out there. Eventually he was approached by Wednesday to provide his services permanently for his place, and giving him an offer he couldn't refuse, Damien now spins the records in ''The Darker Spice'' , mostly being a DJ in the VIP Club, but also often giving performances in the normal club area.

Currently: Top DJ in the VIP area and Normal area in ''The Darker Spice''

Will Not Do:
- Vore
- Bathroom Play
- Necrophilia
- Excessive Violence

Other then that, everything can be discussed.
Darling,
What is going on...

Zaakmaal

Looks like fun, I think I'll join if there are positions left open. I could probably post at least once or thrice a day. Thinking a male waitress would be interesting.  ::)

zemo8801

Spell is there anything that your character will not do or wants anything done to him?

Other then that nice Bio.

Zaakmaal I would think you will need to talk with Sinnery since she is the one that will be running the kitchen.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Spell

Edited, I don't really know what I will run into here as a staff member, so I just put some general stuff.
Darling,
What is going on...

bubby

*Eyes her profile* I did something wrong...it's funky, and I have no idea what it was...sorry!

bubby

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

(thumbnail, click to enlarge)
Name: Lillith Luminatti

Player Name: bubby

Hair: White/silver

Eyes: silver(like mercury)

Tattoos: A man surrounded by 9 fingers of fire at the base of her spine and a small cherry blossom between her breasts

Piercings: none

Sexual orientation: Straight

Talents: She owned and ran her own bar/inn, so she's good at dealing with people, slinging drinks, talking to customers, and removing said customers if they get out of hand.

Personality: Upon first meeting Lillith she seems quite cool, cold even, very business-like. She oozes sexuality, but doesn't seem to know it really. She doesn't speak much unless it's needed, and even then it most likely will have only to do with her work. She is hard to read, hard to get to know, but if you can make her smile, or even laugh, the whole room will know. She is a bit sociopathic, very willing to kill, and not caring if she does if the occasion calls for it. On the other hand she is a healer, which she hides deep down, as people tend to freak out if this gift is shown.

History: Lillith has dealt much death, as well as giving much life. She owned her own bar/inn called the Lumination, which was a complete success. She basically lived for her other 8 sisters, being the 'mother' of the group, but as each sister left and got their own lives, Lillith found herself alone. She doesn't do alone well, but she won't tell you that. The fact that she has needed to work under someone else simply to keep herself sane grates on her every nerve, and she can have a tendency to take this out on others.

Being new at Darker Spice, she doesn't really socialize, just keeping herself behind the bar where she feels most comfortable.

(This char will NOT have sex out of the gate. When/if she ever does, she is a submissive, falling deep into bondage, but nothing over the top. Since she is such a tough nut to crack sexually period, someone she ends up feeling attracted to that manages to 'Master' her, will win big!)

bubby

zemo8801

@Bubbly well done Bio seems like a fun person Just one question is she going to work both bars?
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

bubby

*Blink* both bars?..um..there's 2?..elaborate?

zemo8801

There is a public bar were everyone is allowed and then there is also a vip area that only few people will be allowed in witch is smaller then the pub area but is ment for more personal events You need to like pm me for access into that area or give me a good reason to let you in there.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

bubby

Hrm...either one? The Boss tells her where to go on any given day? Which will have more RP? I dunno darlin', I'm open for either or both.

Zaakmaal

Zemo, are you looking for more people to play doms/subs for the private rooms? 

zemo8801

For the private ones those are different reguirments Zal You could be a club one if you would like?

@Bubbly I'm still thinking about how the vip bar is going to go. Thank you for answering me.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Zaakmaal

A club dom or sub? Sure :-) Better tips that way.

bubby

You betchya! *Sits back and waits for the fun to begin!*

Zaakmaal

(Will post a pic when I find an appropriate one.)

Name : Alan ( Elaine ) Klock

Player Name :  Zaakmaal

Sexual Orientation :  Bi ( at least 75% gay)

Hair:  His natural color? Even he might not remember… Right now it’s black and spiky with blonde tips, but next week it is just as likely to be blue. Sometimes he wears a wig.

Eyes: Hazel Green

Talents:
Alan has always loved to act and often dresses up in character. In fact, he prides himself on showing up to work dressed completely differently each day. One day he might be a fairly convincing waitress complete with short skirt or cocktail dress, whereas the next day he might show up with purple hair as a more Punk/Goth waiter.  However he is dressed, he commits to that role for the day.

Although he has a wonderful voice, one of the few things Alan is shy about is singing solo. He will go on to sing if asked or if he is with another person or two, but it generally take a bit of coaxing.

Personality:
The best way to describe Alan’s personality is generally positive, bordering on bubbly, and sometimes volatile.  Especially when he is really getting into the party atmosphere in the club, he can be pretty outgoing. On the flipside, he can be very serious when he needs to be. When he is not at the club or dressed up, he is far more reserved than when he is on the floor cruising for tips. If he isn’t in the “acting mood” he might actually blend right into the crowd (and he has does so at the club infrequently).

Background :
From a fairly young age, it was pretty obvious Alan was not like the rest of the boys. Alan loved to dress up in grown-up women’s and men’s clothing, was always trying on makeup, and often acted for his stuffed animals on the stage he built in the basement. Although his parents really didn’t (and still don’t) understand it, they were generally supportive.
In High School, he was very involved in theater and choir taking every opportunity he could find to go on stage. When he graduated he wanted to get a degree in theatre arts right away, but took two years off to save up. Currently he is a student in his third year at a nearby University and works at Darker Spice to pay for it.

Current : 
Alan works as a cocktail waiter ( or waitress) serving up drink and food orders.  Along with being a member of the wait staff, he is also performs as a dancer on ladies nights and as a BDSM slave when asked. Because he is so good at switching in and out of characters, he has also been known to be a club BDSM dom. Since he wears a mask and acts so much differently from his normal bubbly self, even some of his fellow employees don’t know that Rick (the dom) is the same person as Alan (the super sparkly waiter).