News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

LOLcats

Started by Bliss, February 15, 2008, 09:57:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pellafin

Arkady Duvall: You! I don't believe it!
Jonah Hex: Guess I'm just a bad penny.
Arkady Duvall: Why are you doing this?
Jonah Hex: Because I don't like you.

Immortal Cherubin

This made me lol at the cuteness.
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Outbreak553

Saerrael

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Outbreak553

Oniya

Disclaimer - writing LOLCats hurts my head.  This was taken from a set of pictures that Lithos linked to in the SB - it needed to be done.

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

applesauce

Quote from: Paradox on October 23, 2009, 08:32:55 AM
This thread has grown long enough that we're starting to see a few repeats, so pardon if this has been posted before. I'm not going through the other 12 pages to find out.

This Cat Betrayed His Girlfriend

Please... please... spare me... Its a lolcat addiction and I'm dying of laughter

Bruja

Because I can...and I had to.... :D

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

jouzinka

Just found this in the depths of my Photobucket today:

Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Arhys

Dom cat is dominating, lazily.

FeBurns

Autumn52

Kalika

Autumn52

Kalika

Liam

Autumn52

Paradox

It's not a cat, but it's here to revamp this damned thread:

aaaaand back to cats:

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Kiffen

Briman

ok so its not a kitteh but this dog is still cool

Pug Says Batman (Original)
If slow and steady wins the race imagine what stationary and half asleep could do.
Rabbit Hole
O/O

Saerrael