Ravyn's Adventures in Gender Bending

Started by Ravyn, February 19, 2010, 11:10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravyn

Ok so I have a few ideas bouncing around in my head.  I'm not too big on a crazy fantasy or sci-fi setting so all of these would be based in modern times in a setting that isn't too out of the ordinary.  With that said, here are the ideas! :)

BF/GF-The two have been dating for quite some time, but the male never revealed his fetish for woman's clothing.  One day he gets found out...perhaps caught trying to sneak a pair of panties or something of the sort.  He confesses that he never told her because he thought she would flip out...but she reassures him, and tells him she thinks it's actually exciting or something like that...and then it goes from there.

Student/Teacher- I'd prefer to have a TS For this role.  A teenage boy is struggling through school work.  He can't seem to focus on anything but sex.  When his teacher offers to tutor him, it turns out to be beneficial in more ways than one. 

That's all I've got for now but I plan on updating when I can come up with some more.
Check my ons/offs if you want, but if you have any questions feel free to send a PM
Also, regarding the teacher...it could be M or F also, not just TS, but that's what I would prefer.
Thanks in advance. ;)

Ons and Offs

We are caged by our cultural programming. Culture is a mass hallucination, and when you step outside the mass hallucination you see it for what it's worth.
-Terence McKenna