The Fictionals: Horror Stories (Villain and Axenia)

Started by Villain, July 12, 2011, 04:54:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Villain

The Fictionals: Horror Stories

'Faust. You realise this displeases me.' Mr Spring spoke with a sigh as he stared into the eyes of the frail bearded man currently bent over a long wooden table covered with books, scrolls, vials and gross slimy objects of all different shapes and sizes. Mr Spring was wearing his usual smart outfit, but the look of cold disappointment on his face seemeed to make the outfit look like the costume of an executioner. The frail man whimpered and stared at the vials before him.
  'Mr Spring...sir...I believed that the bodies would hold.' He spoke in a feeble tone, 'I thought my methods were perfect...with time I could.'
  'TIME FAUST IS WHAT WE DO NOT HAVE!' Mr Spring roared and for a moment the dark room they stood in seemed to be ablaze with flames as Mr Spring breathed a cloud of hot death into the air above them. He wiped his cracked lips of ash before calmly breathing in, 'Faust...my dear Faust. When we attempted to capture Doctor Frankenstein we obtained a large amount of his work which you promised me would not only grant me monsters like the good doctor created, but monsters that would also be able to track him down.'
  He paused for a moment to observe the old man that shivered on the spot. His face white with terror.
  'You realise of course that if we are not able to track down Doctor Frankenstein, then he will get to the book first. You know of what I speak of course?' He asked but did not wait for a reply, 'The Necronomicon. The book which will grant us control over death and give me an army of billions. Now you are aware that there is a quick and easy way to get him right? Would you explain to me why we don't have that easy way?'
  'B-because Frankensteins first creature has alluded us.' Faust mumbled.
  'And where has he more than likely got to?' Mr Spring asked calmly.
  'I...I don't know.' Faust answered in a squeak.
  'THATS RIGHT!' Mr Spring roared again, sparks flaring from his mouth, 'ALL YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND POWER AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA!'
  'Please Mr Spring! My Lord!' Faust begged and sank to his knees before the monster, 'My agents had tracked it down but they said it eluded them at the last moment and ever since they've been unable to get the scent! It may be with the children!'
  'Oh you better hope my dear Faust.' Mr Spring growled with a mouth full of molten ash, 'If not then I will view you as a hindrance and throw you back to the devil!' He snapped before banging his hand against the wooden table causing the surface to shake, 'I will have that foul creature, the damn doctor and my book!'
  'It won't work buddy.' A gruff mocking voice cackled from the darkness causing Mr Spring and Faust to look around puzzled.
  'Who's there! Show yourself or I'll burn you!' Mr Spring roared before letting out a fire ball from his fanged mouth.
  'Can't show you yet pal. I'm talking from a long way away, but I'm pleased to reassure you that I'm putting the book to some use.' It cackled from within the shadows, 'It's mine for now Jacko and if your wanting to share you'd better prepare to put some money on the table or I'll devour you whole.'
  The voice stopped and left the two standing alone. Mr Spring scratched his chin curiously before letting out a low growl, 'Faust. Summon your familiars. I wish to give them a task.'

Saturday

Getting Frank through public with being noticed had been an easier job than Alistair had thought it would be. All it had taken was a simple set of make up and a few halloween props and soon Casey and Alistair look as undead as Frank did.
  They were currently walking through Gracefield town centre. They had gotten a taxi from the school and had been dropped off deep into the town centre but away from the smouldering remains of their last visit. They were getting stares left and right and some people even came up to them to ask what they were doing or just insult them, but it was a better than having Frank be chased out of town by a rampaging mob.
  'We should almost be there. Look for the building with a garden surrounding it.' Alistair spoke as he looked left and right, his face covered with green pain and ugly zombie make up. He was glad that he had brought a box of wipes, the place they were going to wouldn't allow them in dressed like they were.
  'So...this place is where old people go?' Frank asked but didn't seem to look that interested. He was far too busy having the time of his life. He had never been able to walk so freely in public. He had known from the day he was created that if he was discovered people would run away from him or try to kill him, but today people just gawked and chuckled. A vast improvement in his opinion. He stared at the shops with wonder, imagining what it would be like to actually be able to go in and buy something without the shop attendant screaming for help.
  'It's a retirement home Frank. Old people go there when they need looking after' Alistair spoke with a hint of amusement in his voice, 'Not that the person we're looking for needs looking after. He's more than capable of caring for himself.' He spoke with a chuckle.

Axenia

Casey quite enjoyed being dressed up as a monster, her face was green, the hair pulled back in a ponytail and she wore black clothes. When people had come up to them asking about their dressing up, she told them that they were going to a costume party. Once some kid had made fun of them, if Alistair hadn't stopped her, she would have set fire to his pants. She had tried to argue that the kid had walked by a torch, she could make it look like an accident. But he had given her a look that told her she better not do it.
    "So why is he at a retirementhome, if he is capable..." She didn't get to finish her sentence before a boy had stepped in front of them. Before any of them had time to react the boy hit Alistair on the jaw with his fist, sending him to the ground. Still the boy didn't seem satisfied, he towered over Alistair ready to hit again. That's when Casey recognised the boy, it was that Jonathan Andrews kid who had tried to ask her out.
   "Didn't I tell you to stay away from her? You piece of shit, did you think I was kidding wise guy? I told that hot piece of ass was mine." He was about to hit again when Casey grabbed his arm, she didn't use any force but merely placed her hand upon it. She was angry, but it didn't show.
   "I'm not deaf you know, and I don't like people talking about me like I'm not there. I think you owe Al an apology." He just starred at her for a moment, he had obviously not noticed that she was there. He tried to smile at her, placing a hand on her cheek.
   "It's only because I'm mad about you. He doesn't deserve you, look at him, you need someone who can protect you. Just go out with me one time, let me show you how you aught to be treated, like a queen." His other hand had cupped her cheek, holding her head in his hands as he started leaning in for a kiss. He believed his little speech had charmed her, and he thought kissing her would seal the deal. His lips almost touched hers when she put her hand up between them, pushing his head away.
   "Easy there cowboy, why don't I give you my number and you can call me later?" He agreed, but only because he didn't like the other boy. Casey wrote something down on a piece of paper and handed it to him.
   "Call me tonight." She winked at him as he left. When he was gone she turned to Alistair.
   "Are you alright?"

Villain

'He's left handed.' Alistair spoke as he got to his feet and brushed himself off. He didn't look phased by the incident, it seemed to just be another mild annoyance to him, 'Need to remember that.' He spoke before wiping his mouth of a little blood that had formed around his lips. He noticed that Frank had frozen in fear and was now staring wildly at Alistair.
  'Calm down.' Alistair spoke softly, 'It's just some moron attacking me not you.'

Axenia

Casey let her thumb gently touch Alistairs lip, her eyes finding his. She had forgotton all about that idiot, and it had taken all of her selfcontrol not to hurt him. She gently kissed Alistair, giving him an apologetic smile.
   "I'm sorry Al, I should have reacted faster. Are you sure you're okay, I wouldn't mind nursing you back to health. The look in her eyes told him that it definitely wasn't rest she had in mind.

Villain

'Later maybe.' He spoke, managing to fight the blush, 'Come on. Let's go.' Alistair spoke and motioned for the two of them to follow him. He didn't think of Jonathan. He was an annoyance, a fly in comparison to the bigger villains.
  'I-Is that the place?' Frank asked nervously as they turned the corner at the end of the street. He pointed to a large red brick building with a small green garden circling it. There was a painted wooden fence surrounding it and on the side of it was a small wooden sign with the words 'Gracefield Retirement home; Home to all our better years'. Frank had to admit that even though everything was rather new to him, that slogan made barely any sense to him.
  'That is the place.' Alistair spoke with a nod and walked towards the building.
  'How are we going to get in? We're not exactly dressed appropriately. Should I wait outside?' He asked timidly.
  'No. Everyones going in. We're all needed for this.' He replied firmly. Casey would notice that Alistairs expression seemed to have hardened. Something was on his mind concerning who they were about to see.

Axenia

Casey smiled at Frank, carefully placing a hand on his back. She wasn't experienced in trying to comfort someone, but it seemed like the right thing to do.
   "Don't worry Frank, it's going to be alright, and Al always thinks of something should anything happen." The look on Al's face worried her, she had no idea what it could be. The man they were going to see was in a retirement home, surely he couldn't be dangerous to them. The worst thing she could think of was that the man was so old he had forgot about who he was. She walked up to him, speaking in a low voice so that Frank wouldn't hear them.
   "What's troubling you Sherlock?" She kinda liked calling him that, as a child she had always been fascinated by the character Sherlock Holmes, and although she wouldn't admit it, it was probably part of the reason why she had fallen for Alistair.

Villain

'I would like to tell you, but even though this troubles me it's going to be one heck of a surprise for you two.' Alistair spoke before giving her a small smile. He motioned for the to follow and walked through the gates of the retirement home and up to the front door. They stepped out onto the green carpet of the reception and walked up to the front desk.
  'May I help you?' Spoke the receptionist; a middle aged woman with ratty brown hair and thick glasses. She gave them all a very hard stare, as if trying to figure out if they really were all dressed like zombies and standing in the middle of the reception room.
  'Yes we're to see grandpa. We're his grand children and we have his chewing gum.' Alistair spoke with confidence despite the sentence sounding utterly ridiculous.
  The woman behind the desk seemed to stare a little harder at them before she nodded and pressed a button under the desk. There was a loud buzzing sound as a door on the far left of the room swung open.
  'Go right in. Mr Flute will join you shortly.' She spoke before picking up the phone that lay on her desk and speed dialing a number.
  'Off we go then.' Alistair spoke before making his way towards the door.

Axenia

Casey and Frank followed Alistair, she tried hard to figure out what about all this would be a surprise. She had never been here before, so it couldn't be someone they knew, come to think of it, she only knew very few fictionals. She hated surprises, ever since she was a little girl. That was why she always found out what was under the wrapper at birthdays and Christmases, before she actually opened any presents. When Al didn't tell her what she was to expect, she didn't say anything, but her tensed bodylanguage spoke clearly that she was annoyed.
   They followed Alistair through the doors, she still had trouble believing that the receptionist had just let them through dressed like zombies. It really was a depressing place, how the elderly could stand it was a mystery to her. She stayed close to the other two, looking around for anything out of the ordinary.

Villain

They walked through a corridor, passing rooms filled with old people moaning, crying, complaining and doing other things which weren't exactly the happiest of scenes to watch. Soon they managed to come across a door which seemed different to that of the other rooms. Unlike the rooms before which had had doors of flimpsey white wood, this door was made from hard oak and had a gold plaque attached onto the font of it that said; Augustus Flute.
  'Is that normal?' Frank asked before watching as Alistair kicked the door open and revealed a room five times bigger than any of the rooms they had walked past. A room that smelled of sunday roast and had a clean shamrock green carpet and a lavish leather sofa suite. There was a great golden fire place at the foot of one of the walls and so many book cases that Frank almost believed they were back at the library.
  'Believe it or not. I think this is just his front room.' Alistair spoke before walking inside and pacing through the room, trying to observe every detail he could about the place.

Axenia

Casey didn't walk as fast as Alistair, she kept looking around in amazement. Never had she seen anything like this, the fireplace, the sofa suite and the books and my god the books. She couldn't help but wonder if the personnel saw the same thing as they did, but how could they not. It didn't look like he was a resident here, the whole place was more suited for a mansion then a retirement home.
   "Al, who is this guy?"

Villain

'A very important man, although he is listed down as a Corporal I have no doubt that he managed to surpass that rank and go further in secret. I bet that his name is even known amongst the big wigs at the ministry of defence. This is a man that had sampled every important career yet at the same does not have the drive or greed to use the power he has accumulated.' Alistair explained as he examined the expensive first edition books that lay on every shelf, 'This is a man who is quite possibly one of the most powerful minds in the entire world.'
  He turned as the door opened and a fat old man wearing a green tweed jacket with white shirt and red tie was wheeled into the room. He was sat in a wheel chair and had a big green and red blanket covering his legs. His skin was a dark tan colour and he had a big bushy grey beard and moustache which matched the grey and white mess on his head. His eyes were dark brown which seemed to glow amongst the puffy red fat cheeks of his face.
  'Good morning children.' He spoke warmly but his face seemed set in stone, he looked up at the nurse that wheeled him in and waved her away, 'I'm quite all right now Mrs Jackie. I'm not going to do anything silly.' He said reassuringly. The woman reluctantly let go of the wheel chair before giving the three of them a warning glance.
  'I'll be down the hall if anything goes wrong Mr Flute.' She spoke softly before walking out the room and shutting the door behind her.
  'Right, enough of this chair.' Augustus spoke before managing to wriggle his fat body out of the seat of the chair and hopping off it before straightening up and stretching.

Axenia

Casey had been staring at the man, and had to remind herself to act just a bit civilized. She looked at Al and Frank, thengathering up her nerve and walked over to him. If what Alistair was saying was true, and it usually was, then this man would have the power to order her father to stay, and perhaps help them out with Frank.
   "Mr. Flute, my name is Casey Valentine, These are my friends Alistair Croft and Frank. We were all hoping you would have some time for us?" She smiled politely at the old man, her nervousness increasing.

Villain

The man looked at the girl and then at Alistair and Frank. For a moment he was quiet and scratched the bottom of his chin as if contemplating whether to hear them out or throw them out. Then after much silence, he spoke.
  'So you're a pyrokenetic and you're dead.' He spoke softly and pointed a chubby finger at Casey before pointing towards Frank. He went back to scratching his chin before slowly walking over to one of the leather arm chairs and sitting down on it. The chair made a weezing sound as he sat, it was as if it was straining to keep up his weight.
  'Well I have to admit this has become a very interesting day for me.' He spoke before looking towards Alistair, 'So you and I are brothers it seems?'
  'Yes. That seems to be the case.' Alistair replied with a short nod before bowing before the old man, 'Sherlock Holmes.' He spoke softly before straightening up and turning back to Casey and Frank, 'Guys this is my brother, my fictional big brother; Mycroft Holmes.'
  'Charmed.' The fat man spoke and bowed his head a little to the fire wielding girl and walking zombie.

Axenia

"Well, that's quite an age difference." Casey laughed as she studied them both. She remembered Lulu teasing Al about Mycroft being the only one with greater deduction skills than his own. She smiled at Alistair, not hiding that she enjoyed this moment.
   "It's an honor to meet you Mycroft, Sherlock overthere has talked about you A lot." She didn't even think about her manners, a recurring problem her mother had told her.

Villain

'I very much doubt that but I appreciate your wit.' He replied with a small smile on his flabby face, 'So the young Ms Vander has directed you three to me. You wish me to help locate that young mans creator?' He asked as he looked over Frank, who seemed to now be scratched the dead flesh of his right arm awkwardly.
  'And what you also ask of me is that I do a favour for Miss Valentine here?' He asked, his eyes drifting towards the young girl, 'You wish for her father to stay in Woodmore because of a terrible accident?'
  Frank gasped and looked back and fourth from Casey to the old man before spluttering; 'How did you know-'
  'My brother has a brain similar to that of a computer. He can memorise every detail of something that he has witnessed including the names of everyone in the military.' Alistair spoke with a hint of pride in his voice before taking a seat opposite the fat man on the long leather sofa, 'I would wager that he's got millions of names inside of his head, both fictional and regular.'

Axenia

"I accidentally helped burn a building down, and now my father thinks that hanging out with Alistair, Lulu and Ryan is having a bad influence on me, He wants to move again, and I hoped you could order him to stay. Please Mr. Flute, I have never had any friends and well, Al and I are sort of dating. I don't want to lose that, won't you help me?" Her eyes were pleading, she hoped he would help her.

Villain

'Hmmm...you bring two requests to my table.' He spoke and leaned back in his chair, making a pyramid with his fingers as he contemplated what was being said, 'Very well. I see no problem in granting your request, providing that you may be able to complete a request of my own.' He spoke softly before motioning for Frank and Casey to sit down next to Alistair.

Axenia

Both Frank and Casey walked over to Alistair and sat down, Casey took Alistairs hand in hers and gave it a little squeeze. This was the man who could tell her father that they had to stay, the one who could help find Frank's creator. What could a man like that possibly want from a small group of children? Children, the word sounded so wrong in her ears. She didn't see herself as a child, sure some of the things she did were kind of childish. And she had little patience, but that could be said about many adults also. She was 16, but so was Al and no one would consider him a child.
   "What is it that you want from us Mr. Flute?"

Villain

'Recently I have heard rumours of a bizarre creature with many heads and leathery wings being sited in the mountains to the far north of here. I wish for you to track it down.' He explained before gazing curiously at Frank. He could see that Franks missmatched eyes were now searching the room and were full of interest and wonder.
  'Is there something on your mind?' He asked and cocked his head to one side in exactly the same manner that Alistair did.
  'Well...Mr Holmes...' Frank began before holding up his rotten green hands and gesturing to the room around him, 'Why are you here? How can you have all of this? Why help us? What do you even do?'
  'Intelligent questions.' He replied with a nod, 'As Alistair explained I have particular powers which has allowed me to be somewhat of an influential man in many fields. If I wanted to I could use my standing to achieve many goals, but I don't have that desire.
  Instead I have used my resources as a business and often use my standing to help out those like you, providing that in return you will offer your services to solve problems that my resources are having.' He spoke before gesturing around him, 'What you see before you, is my base of operations. This place has become my fortress in which I will remain in until I eventually succumb to the inevitable curses of old age.'
  'Then I have to ask something.' Alistair spoke, 'You and I have a bond. A bond in the pages that may still exist somehow. Just what do you think when you consider that?'
  'I think that you are not my brother.' He replied bluntly. Frank thought that Alistair would frown, but instead he nodded and smiled at the old man.
  'You wish us to investigate this creature?' He asked, 'Very well, but you need to give us the name of Franks creator.' He spoke before pointing to Frank, 'I take it I don't need to give you his blood sample after all.'
  'No. I already have a sample.' The man replied with a nod, 'The man you are looking for is called Damien Evergreen. He's a medical student that has had the unfortunate luck to be born as the incarnation of Doctor Frankenstein.'

Axenia

Casey got up and started walking around, she couldn't believe it. She was thinking to herself, not paying any attention to any of the others. How could she not have seen this coming, he was a powerful man, of cause his request would be something grand. But they were teenagers, and they had to attend school. How on earth were they going to convince their parents to let them take a trip like that. she finally stopped and looked at Mr. Flute.
   "Sir, I don't have a problem tracking down a monster, but we are teenagers. We have to attend school, we have our parents to consider also. Unless it's going to be written of as a school trip, I don't see how it's going to be possible for us to leave." She turned to Al for help, but knowing him he would probably side with Mr. Flute, for the simple reason of logic.
   "Al, you have to agree with me on this, we can't just pack a bag and leave."

Villain

'So a school trip would make it logical for you to search the woods at a very late hour?' Augustus spoke before leaning back in his chair again and putting his fingers back into the pyramid shape they had been in earlier, 'Because an investigation like this could take a while and you all have school to go to and your parents wouldn't approve of you missing that.' He spoke, his dark eyes seemed to glow as he thought over what Casey had said, until eventually he dropped his hands and nodded, 'Very well then. Lets see what we can do about that.'

Monday

'So tell me again how you managed to get that old man to send us up to the mountains camping for a while freaking week?' Ryan cursed loudly as they stood outside the school with the whole of Alistair and Casey's year. Lulu was stood beside them with a mischievous smile on her face. Camping equipment lay by their feet a long with sleeping bags and various other tools. Ryan seemed less than thrilled at the idea and tugged on the strings of his black hooded coat, 'No no in fact start with the bit where you managed to rope me into this. I'm not even in your class but for some reason I have to go to!' He snarled before childishly kicking his ruck sack.

Axenia

It had taken Casey an entire weekend to pack for the trip, she had wondered what she would be needing. It wasn't the could she had been afraid of, she was never cold and could walk around in snow naked if that was what she wanted to. But they were going to be searching for a monster of some kind, and no magazine on fashion had given her a hint of what to wear at such an occasion. It didn't make it better that she wanted to look good for Al, they were kind of dating, but they hadn't spent that much time together, it seemed like there never was any time.
   Jonathan Andrews were also going on this trip, Casey had noticed that he had been eyeing her for a while. She suspected he was still angry with her, when she had given him her number, it had in fact been the number for a chinease restaurant. When she heard Ryan complain about the trip she put an arm around him.
   "Cheer up Ryan, look at the bright side. If it gets cold I'll have to share a sleeping bag with Lulu, two half naked girls, rubbing against each other. I promise to fetch you if we decide to undress each other."

Villain

Lulu couldn't help but giggle as Ryan's miserable expression instantly faded. She couldn't help but join in, 'Who knows Ryan.' She her voice trailed off as she stood next to Casey and wrapped an arm around her waist, 'Maybe we'll need help getting our bras off, and you know how embarrassed Al gets.' She spoke and winked at Casey, giggling at the flash of red in Alistair's cheeks.
  'Did I mention I love you?' Ryan spoke with a slight chuckle before lifting his ruck sack onto his shoulder, 'So you have a brother, that isn't related to you by blood and is potentially more powerful than the president?' Ryan asked Alistair, who was dressed in a large dark blue coat with a lot of pockets.
  'Mycroft Holmes was described by Conan Doyle as a powerful figure' Alistair spoke, 'The conclusions of every department are passed to him, and he is the central exchange, the clearinghouse, which makes out the balance. All other men are specialists, but his specialism is omniscience.' He recited with a smile before realising that Lulu, Ryan and Casey were all staring at him as if he had just fallen out of a tree. He sighed and ran a hand down his face, 'Yes he's very important and a lot of people depend on him.'
  'How is Frank going to join us?' Lulu chirped. She was dressed entirely in fluffy blue and purple snow gear with a matching ushanka hat, 'I would hate to think he's going to miss all the smores and camp fire food.'
  'Mycroft wanted to have a chat with Frank before we left. I think they discussed his mode of transport.' Alistair spoke whilst scratching his chin curiously as he thought over the problem. The coach pulled up in front of them at that point and the doors opened with a loud clank.

Axenia

Casey kissed Al, biting his lip a bit as she did so.
   "Maybe if we get to have some time alone, I'll let you take of my bra, and if you're lucky, the rest of my clothing." She gave his nose a gentle kiss and started gathering her things. She had brought a ruck sack and a sleepingbag, she was thinking about how to warm up the tent as she got her things on the bus. She sat down  at the backseat with Lulu, Ryan sitting between them. All the girls were staring at him. Casey wanted to have some fun, it was going to be a rather long trip anyway. One of the girls were giving her and Lulu an evil stare, Lulu would also have noticed if a flower hadn't caught her attention. Casey leaned in to Ryan, putting an arm around him.
   "I think your admirer hate that you already have two girls stalking you."

Villain

Alistair kissed Casey back, blushing lightly as she spoke the naughty idea into his ear. The four of them set to work on loading their stuff onto the coach a long with the rest of the teenagers. He could feel Jonathan's eyes glaring at the back of his head as he did. He had no doubt in mind that Jonathan planned to make his life miserable when they reached their destination.
  'If you think you can beat me Jonathan then you better have a game plan.' Alistair mumbled under his breath as he hoisted his dark blue back pack onto the coach. He was still certain that Jonathan had no idea what he could really do. He rather looked forward to showing him seeing as his primary concern was no longer taking down Moriarty and Spring Heeled Jack.
  As Ryan sat between the two girls he couldn't resist putting his hands on their legs, only moving them when Lulu slapped his hands away.
  'Cassandra?' Ryan asked and glanced at the brown haired beauty that was staring daggers at Lulu and Casey in the most unsubtle of ways, 'Yeah I think she took our roles in Romeo and Juliet a bit too seriously.'
  'You mean you didn't step on her heart like the others?' Alistair asked bluntly as he took one of the two seats in front of them.
  'Al I do have some restraint.' Ryan replied with a grunt.

Axenia

Casey really disliked girls like Cassandra, the way they thought they were better than others just because they were beautiful. She sent Alistair a small kiss before she moved on top of Ryan's lap, straddling him. Her lips just barely touching his ear as she whispered into it, feeling Cassandras eyes on her back.
   "Are you sure you can restrain yourself? All those girls and only one Dorian Gray. You know, That leaves me with Lulu, or would you prefer me and Cassandra?" In a low whisper she started telling him what she would do to both of the other girls, wanting to see when he would start laughing.

Villain

Ryan had such a look of concentration on his face as he listened that it almost looked like Casey was passing vital information to him. When she finished explaining he breathed out slowly before reaching to Lulu's hand, grabbing her wrist and then placing her hand on Casey's breast.
  'Ryan what are you doing?' Lulu shrieked, her face going tomato red as she squirmed in her seat.
  'Blame the hot chick on my lap, she wound me up so I had to see something' He replied simply but didn't let go of Lulu's wrist.

Axenia

Casey gave Lulu a dirty smile, she wondered how far the girl would go. Her eyes shortly sought out Alistair, trying to see his reaction at this.
   "Don't be scared Lulu, just give it a squeeze I wont brake." She leaned in and whispered to the girl. "And the attention Ryan will give us is really going to piss off Cassandra. You don't have to if you don't want to, but it could be fun." She looked at Ryan before giving Lulu a kiss.

Villain

Lulu's eyes widened as her friend kissed her. She could see Ryan making a praying motion with a happy smile on his face. The feeling of soft lips on hers felt so alien, yet felt strangely good. Her hand slowly cupped Casey's breast, she could feel the softness of the round flesh bellow her shirt.
  Slowly, she began to kiss Casey back. Raising her other hand to cup Casey's other breast. Ryan smiled widely at Alistair, who had now stopped reading a book he had gotten out of his bag and was now staring at the sight. Cassandra was staring with a mixture of confusion and rage on her face as she watched Ryan smile at the sight.

Axenia

Casey was a little surprised when Lulu answered the kiss, but it felt warm soft and very good. Her tongue found Lulu's, kissing her deeper. Then her hand found Lulu's breast, she gave it a squeeze and let her thumb carres the nipple from outside her shirt. Her other hand went to Lulu's neck drawing her in closer. She enjoyed Lulu, this was the first time she even considered that she might be as much into girls as she was into boys. She started getting turned on, her hand still caressing Lulu's breast playfully.

Villain

A warm pleasure filled Lulu's body that felt strange but exciting as the kiss deepened. Casey's tongue felt soft and slick and seemed to easily manipulate her own tongue into sliding around hers. Her hands squeezed at Casey's chest, enjoying the soft bounce, she had always known that Casey's breasts were bigger than hers but she had never understood the difference that made.
  'This is beautiful.' Ryan spoke before chuckling as Lulu lifted Casey from his lap and put her on her own, her hands sneaking down her body and gently squeezing her bum as she moaned as Casey played with her breast. It was an odd feeling kissing a girl, she had never once thought of herself liking girls, perhaps Casey was the exception to the rule?

Axenia

When Casey felt Lulu's hands on her bum she let out a soft moan of pleasure between the kisses, her hand closed around Lulu's hair, pulling it a little as her other hand went from the girls chest down her stomach and starting caressing her inner thigh. By this time everyone in the bus had become quiet, staring at the two girls making out.
   Casey had never thought of Lulu that way, but she could feel a starting desire. She wanted not only Lulu, but also Al and hell, even Ryan too. She thought he probably would be more into it than Al, who so easily got embarrassed.

Villain

Lulu couldn't believe what she was feeling. When Casey had kissed her the first time she had felt a little confusion. She was sure she had enjoyed feeling Casey's teeth play with her bottom lip and her lips peck at hers. She had tried to just shake it off, but now her mind was filled with other odd thoughts, like; what if she had been the first to meet Casey? What if she had been the one to see Casey in her bra? What if she had been the one to share a bed with her? What if she had been discovered by Ryan bent over Casey as she pulled down those red lace hot pants she had been told about?
  She let out a loud moan of pleasure against Casey's lips as the thoughts entered her head and Casey's hands stroked her inner thigh. She pulled her closer, panting against her mouth as she felt Casey tug at her hair. She could feel Casey's breasts pressing against her from behind her shirt.
  'This my friend is going on youtube' Ryan spoke to Al as he held up his mobile and began to record the sight while Al stared in shock as two of his friends made out in front of him.

Axenia

Casey was confused and at the same time enjoying what was happening. She loved Alistair, she still wanted to be with him, feeling him inside of her. But was she his girlfriend? He had said that he wanted to date her, but now she was making out with his friend. He didn't say anything, was he going to be angry with her? Did he enjoy what he was seeing? Was he jealous or even capable of being it? Would it make a difference if it was Ryan she was making out with. She wanted to look at him but she wad too lost in the moment. She started kissing down Lulu's neck, biting it softly and pulling her hair a bit.

Villain

'Uh Casey...' Lulu moaned quietly as she felt the kisses on her neck and the hand pulling her hair, forcing her to lean her head back and surrender to the treatment. Her hands will still squeezing Casey's cheeks, but now they had found their way into the back of her pants and were now grasping at her underwear. She felt hot, she wanted more and yet felt that reluctant about the idea. She moved her hands again and slid them into her underwear and clasped at Casey's round soft bare rear.
  'And that boys and girls is where we are going to have to call it a day' Ryan spoke before pulling Casey back with one hand, 'Unless your going to start fighting me for the chance to make out with that girl? Which I'll admit would be very hot.' Ryan spoke before winking at Alistair whose book had now dropped out of his hands. He looked so bewildered that it was impossible to tell what his exact thoughts were at that moment.
  Lulu let out a quiet growl of frustration as Ryan pulled her back, her hands were still firmly placed on her ass and her eyes were now darting all over Casey's body. Her mind was going crazy trying to decide what she wanted; for Casey to get off her, to keep kissing her or to take off her shirt.

Axenia

"Oh come on Ryan, this was just starting to get exciting." Casey, very reluctantly, let go of Lulu. She wax panting a little, giving Ryan a disapproving glance. She looked over at Al, smiling a little before picking his book up off the floor. Her cheeks started burning as she handed him the book, she got up and moved to sit beside him.
   "Do you mind if I sit here for a while?" She didn't wait for any answer but sat down. Her thoughts were a mess. She had never actually been with someone, boy or girl, and now she had tried to make out and feel the desire for both. She really wanted Al to be her first, but she was starting to be afraid of that she wasn't going to be able to wait. She sighed and gave him a loving smile, resting her head against his shoulder.

Villain

'That was...interesting.' Alistair spoke as Casey lay his head on his shoulder, 'I'm trying to think what Sherlock Holmes would say if he was in my position.' He spoke, casting a glance towards Lulu who was breathing in and out slowly to calm herself down before looking out the coach window. He was sure he had seen her following Casey's waist with her eyes as she had walked over to him.
  'Lulu likes the ladies.' Ryan teased watching as Lulu blushed but remain silent, 'You know...you can just have these desires. A label doesn't just get put on you the moment something like that happens.' Ryan spoke in a cheeky but reassuring tone before pressing play on his mobile and watching the video again, 'Something to think about next time your alone with Casey.' He spoke before grinning at the video.

Axenia

Casey looked up at Alistair, her head still on his shoulder. She had expected some kind of reaction, but that wasn't exactly it. She let her fingers play a little on his arm, biting her lower lip.
   "I am not interested in what Sherlock Holmes would say, I'm more interested in what you have to say on the matter. And don't give me that crap that you are the same person, you are still Alistair Croft and have an opinion other than the one Sherlock would have." She gave him a stern look.

Villain

Alistair was surprised by the look she gave him, he hadn't expected her to react that way, 'What I meant was that Sherlock never...you know saw anything like that...I was just wondering what he would if he was in my position.' He said awkwardly whilst scratching the back of his head, 'I guess I'm...very...you know...' He stammered, 'I mean I never expected you two to...go at it like that.'

Axenia

"I didn't expect it either, it just sort of escalated. Look Al, if you don't want me to do stuff like that, then tell me. Would you have been more sure of how you felt about it if it had been Ryan I had kissed like that?" She put a hand on his cheek, stroking it with her thumb. "I'm going to tell you something, and I don't want you to overthink it, you don't even have to respond. It's just... I love you Alistair. I have to admit that I got turned on making out with Lulu like that, but I'm in love with you." she was afraid of his reaction, but she had wanted to tell him that so many times, and now was a good at time as any.

Villain

Alistair was quiet as the girl confessed her love for him. In that moment he was sure he could see the faces of every person on the bus. He could see Ryan glancing over at them before turning back to the video, he was sure he had seen Ryan shake his head grimly at the sight. He could see Lulu staring at the window, playing the the bottom of her shirt with a light blush on her face.
  He wanted to say something, but words didn't come to him - or rather they couldn't come to him. He opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out.

Axenia

Casey nodded, taking his hand and giving it a little squeeze. She hadn't expected anything from him, she knew ho probably didn't have those kind of feelings for her. She gave him a little smile, letting go of his hand again.
   "It's okay Al, I don't expect for you to feel the same way, I never did. If you want to go back to just friends it's okay, really."

Villain

'I don't want that.' Alistair quickly replied, 'We haven't even had the chance to see if something can happen.' He spoke before frowning, 'I'm sorry Casey I'm new to this. I'll need time to adjust to everything.' He said, trying to keep the grim tone out of his voice. He was doing his best to hide the conflicting feelings of fear and sadness. He hadn't even got to go on one date with the girl and now he was in the middle of losing it all.

Axenia

"I'm glad you don't want that, I don't either. I want to be with you Al, more than anything, but at the same time I fear that I'm not good enough for you. I'm not smart like you, I'm hot tempered and I never think before I act." She gave him a long deep and intense kiss before she curled up beside him, resting against him and closing her eyes. She had taken his arm and wrapped it around her. He wasn't athletic like some others, he didn't probably couldn't beat someone up if they wanted to hurt her. But still she felt safe when he held her, and she liked that about him.

Villain

Alistair was silent for most of the remaining journey, mainly because half way through he ended up falling asleep against Casey. When the coach came to a stop he woke from his slumber and looked to he front of the coach just in time to see a teacher walk onto the bus and begin ordering everyone to calmly leave the bus and not destroy the place.
  The place they had come to was a calm and peaceful selection of grass land tucked away in the middle of a forest. In the far distance were large mountains which poked out of the green trees. As he unloaded his camp supplies he couldn't help but appreciate the change of scenery. The air was clean and fresh and the breeze was cold but refreshing.
  'Everyone gather round!' One of the teachers called out from the far side of the clearing. There was a large log cabin on the end of it. None of the kids doubted that that was where the teachers were going to be staying while they slept in tents.
  'Now in normal circumstances we would be dividing you all into boys and girls and having you sleep on opposite ends of this area to prevent you from causing any trouble' The teacher explained and received an immature chuckle from the crowd of teenagers. The teacher was called Mr Howards; a large man with ginger hair and a face like a bulldog, 'But for some reason we've been told that the purpose of this exercise is to encourage male and female cooperation so we'll sort you into groups of four; two boys and two girls.' He called out with a grunt, he didn't seem very keen on the idea.
  'Two boys and two girls. Convenient.' Ryan spoke as he unbuttoned his black coat to allow his shirt to feel some of the cool air.

Axenia

Casey had watched Al sleep for some time before nodding off herself, she had an arm across his chest while her head had rested on his shoulder. When the teacher had told them to step out of the coach Casey had waited for most of the others to leave, but so had Jonathan. As she got up to leave he stepped in front of her blocking the way.
   "Giving me a fake number wasn't very nice, I'm going to have to punish you for that later. And I really enjoyed your little scene with the odd girl, but the next time your making out with someone it will be me, got that." He pushed her down in a seat, leaning in over her. She could feel his hand grab her chest as he did so.
   "I tried being nice, but that didn't work. Let me tell you something sweetheart. I always get what I want, and right now that's you. Dump you pathetic excuse for a boyfriend before tonight and I won't brake every bone in his body and force you to do me in front of him." He grabbed her hair, pulling her head back and looked her in the eyes. Then he let her go and exited the coach. Casey was furious, she had wanted to burn him but thought better of it. She got out and walked over to the others, her mind on Jonathan and what to do about him.
   "I really don't hope any of you snores. This is going to be fun, don't you think Lulu?" She winked at her, smiling.

Villain

'Erm...yeah.' Lulu replied and immediately felt herself blushing again. She could sense Ryan grinning like an idiot as he watched her. She tried to shrug off the embarrassment she was feeling and the squirming sensation that filled her stomach. It wasn't  as if things were going to get awkward.
  'Line up now and get your two man tents!' Mr Howards barked, 'And if any of you couples think that your going to be sharing tents you got another thing coming! It'll be two boys to a tent and two girls or you sleep in the log cabin with the rest of us teachers!' He growled and received a groan from the crowd. Lulu on the other hand had now gone a brighter red and was now gawking at Casey.

Axenia

Casey almost felt sorry for Lulu, but she laughed a little at the way the blond girl was looking at her. She went over to Lulu, laying an arm around her.
   "Let's go get our tent, an then see if we can't get Ryan to put up our tent. It's probably going to cost another video clip, but you don't mind, do you?

Villain

'No.' Lulu replied and then felt her blush become even more red. She wound an arm around Casey's waist and smiled shyly at the girl. Managing to keep the thoughts that plagued her at bay.
  Alistair and Ryan had elected themselves to go and get the tents and soon arrived with two long green bags with poles sticking out of the ends of them.
  'They told us we can pick our location providing that it is within distance of the log cabin.' Ryan spoke while hoisting the bag onto his shoulders.
  'Mycroft also gave me a text saying that the teachers have been given a log cabin full of wine, fine food, a wide screen TV and access to every channel in the world.' Alistair added whilst adjusting the straps to his back pack, 'In short, we don't need to worry too much about the teachers interfering with our plans.' He said before pointing past the trees, 'Mycroft said theres a secluded part of the forest next to the river which he would recommend us taking up.' He spoke before lifting his back pack onto his shoulders, 'Shall we?'.

Axenia

Casey, Lulu and Ryan followed Alistair to their campsite. Casey had persuaded Ryan to set up their tent, she had promised him another clip of her and Lulu, but she had not mentioned when he would get it. She had started gathering some wood for a campfire, thinking it might be cozy. When they had finished setting up the tents she walked over and gave Alistair a big hug and a soft gentle kiss.
   "I forgot to mention it earlier, you know that guy Jonathan? He tried to threaten me into breaking up with you, he said I would have until tonight. I just wanted you to be prepared that he might show up." She stood on her toes to kiss his nose before she climbed into her and Lulu's tent to make her bed.

Villain

'Great we get a visit from that insecure little troll.' Alistair sighed before resuming to hand Ryan the pegs for their tent. After setting up the first tent Ryan had made it his duty to set up the next tent.
  'Do you know if that guys one of those popular types like you used to be?' Alistair asked him, hiding the smirk that threatened to break out from his own joke.
  'I don't know. I stay away from the sports crowd. Bad for the face.' He spoke whilst hammering a peg into the earth. The response had surprised Alistair a little, he had expected Ryan to take offence to what he had said.
  'What are you planning?' Alistair asked as he cocked his head to one side, like he always did when observing people, 'I just made a joke towards your ego, you wouldn't let that slip by.' He said curiously as he watched Ryan. The young man seemed to have a permanent smirk plastered on his face as he finished hammering the peg and moved on to the next.
  'Lets just say that you have your plans for this outing in the wild and I have mine.' Ryan spoke before straightening up and gazing over the green tent that lay before him, 'Don't try and figure it out. This is part of that area you don't understand.' Ryan chuckled, loving the anxious expression on Alistair's face. He dusted off his pants before thrusting an empty bucket into Alistair's hands.
  'Now be a good detective and fill this bucket with water. Tell Lulu to help, she can't spend all day splashing in the river.' Ryan spoke before motioning to the giggling Lulu who was kicking her feet in the water.
  'I'm watching you.' Alistair spoke before running down to the shoreline to fetch Lulu.
  The moment he was gone Ryan dived into Casey's tent and smiled widely at her,  'You told him you loved him didn't you?'

Axenia

Casey had been in her own thoughts when Ryan had spoken to her. She had been on all fours, laying out her sleeping bag. She jumped at the sound of his voice and turned around facing him.
   "So what if I did, I don't need you to tell me it was a wrong move. I do love him, he might as well know." She had been thinking that she had probably scared him off with telling him how she felt, she really didn't need for Ryan to confirm that.

Villain

'Well that is what I would normally say, but your still smiling and hugging and kissing him and he doesn't seem to mind that. So I suppose that would prove my theory wrong wouldn't it?' He said with a smile before rolling onto his side to look at her, 'But I do think you're going to have to give him until the end of this trip to decide whether he loves you back. Or perhaps longer. You haven't had the time to explore this after all.' He said before a grin broke over his face, 'You know I've noticed something about you'.

Axenia

"He can take as long as he likes to decide, I'm not going to pressure him." She laid down on her stomach, her eyes narrowing a bit. She liked Ryan, he was fun to hang out with, but sometimes he could be quite irritating.
   "And what is it that you have noticed, beside my breasts and ass?"

Villain

'Your power reflects on your personality.' He spoke with a mischievous grin, 'You have a great amount of love in your heart that burns brightly, but your desire is an ever growing flame.' He spoke before pulling out his mobile and replaying the video, 'I'm Dorian Gray Casey, I've had an entire life time of witnessing lust and love in its most potent forms.' He explained while admiring how Lulu's hands slid in Casey's pants, 'I've noticed it with everyone and their powers. Our personalities are at the mercy of our abilities.'

Axenia

"You make it sound like a bad thing." She rolled over on her back, staring blankly ahead of her. "I have never been with anyone, but lately, I want to try it, I want to get lost in the moment, feeling nothing but the pleasure." She sighed, her chest rising and falling. She remembered the touch of Alistairs hands as they pulled down her panties, the thought made her breathing a little heavier. Her hand caressed her collarbone, just over her cleavage.

Villain

'Theres nothing wrong with that at all.' He replied with honesty, 'Theres not one person that doesn't crave that feeling.' He said before rolling onto his stomach and looking up at her, 'But I think it's more than that with you Casey. I think in that blissful moment when you had your lips around Lulu's. You didn't just think of Al. You thought of him, Lulu and me.' He said, the ends of his growing moustache making his smile seem even more mischeviously fiendish.

Axenia

She was blushing, her eyes not daring to look into his. Did everyone read her they easily, she had thought it was only Al who could read her like an open book, but now Ryan too. She found the courage and looked into his eyes, her own green eyes shining.
   "You're right. I thought of Al, his hands on me how he would feel inside me. And Lulu, her tongue on my breasts and further south. And you too. You are a beautiful man Ryan, and you know it. I wanted to taste you, and feel you while I was also feeling Al." She was looking for his reaction, she felt like a horrible person but she didn't want to lie to her friend.

Villain

'Casey we're not adults yet and your not married to Alistair.' Ryan spoke softly, reassuringly, he knew what everyones base reaction was to the thought that someone wanted to experience many sensations at once. They would label that person as a slut and a whore. He felt it was just honest. Why did we have to feel comfortable with just one person? Wasn't the point of life to experience everything?
  'You don't have to commit yet. It's the advantage of liking that brainiac, he probably won't care until he's made up his mind about you.' He contined before rising from the ground and leaning forward a little until he was just in front of her lips, 'So keep your options open on this trip. I know my way around these things Casey.' He said with a chuckle before getting to his feet, 'You've also awakened a beast in Lulu, don't think she won't be looking at you when you snuggle down in this tent tonight.' He chuckled before sliding out of the tent and leaving her to her thoughts.

Axenia

She sat for a moment in the tent, her heart was pounding, her breathing uneven. The she got up and hurried outside, she needed to cool off somehow, she felt like she was burning up. She went down to the river and looked around for a moment, when she was sure that there was nobody else, she started to undress. She needed the cold water, and she was a very good swimmer. She finally stood in her bra and panties, slowly she began to take them off.

Villain

'Your not holding the bucket right. If you spill any you'll have to go back. Don't start throwing the bucket round you'll break it.' Lulu mimed as she walked back to camp. The process of filling up buckets of water and bringing them back to camp had been a bit of a disaster. Lulu had started splashing Alistair the moment they put the bucket under the clean water tap next to the teachers cabin. He had enjoyed the splash fight at first, but Lulu enjoyed splashing a little more than he did and eventually he got cross and told her to head back to camp. On the way back she had encountered Ryan, who had apparently been called on his mobile by Alistair to come help him.
  'He's such a sour puss sometimes.' Lulu spoke as she walked past her tent and sighed.
  Then her body froze as she stared at the sight before her. Casey in her undies standing on the shore of the river and toying with the back of her bra. She wanted to say something, but every thought going through her head was back at the bus a few hours ago. She tried to clear her throat, but it came out more as a whine then a cough.

Axenia

Casey opened the bra, taking it off and letting it fall to the ground at her side. Then she got fully undressed, standing naked at the river shore. Her hand messed up her hair a bit before she let her foot carefully touch the water, feeling the temperature and how strong the current was. Casey was shaved and smooth everywhere, her back arched a little, making her firm round rear end shoot out a little. She smiled and jumped in the water.

Villain

Lulu's eyes ate up the sight before her. now she knew why Ryan had made a big deal out of it; Casey was stunning. She figured that being men Ryan and Alistair would probably look at her and be instantly drawn to her good points; her beautiful face, her large chest and her tight round ass, but Lulu saw more. She noticed how soft Casey's skin was, how beautiful her hair colour was against her flesh and how her figure was so wonderfully shaped. She felt a slight ounce of envy amongst the confusing emotions that ran through her. She had always covered up her body with her bizarre costume, she wondered what people would think if she showed it off.
  When Casey jumped in Lulu knew that she would have to do something. She couldn't just stand there staring at her without her knowing, it seemed impolite and more like something Ryan would do. She walked to the shore and cupped her hands around her mouth before shouting at; 'Looking good there sweetie!'

Axenia

Casey looked around as Lulu shouted, grinning a little
   "Aren't you going to join me beautiful?" She called back to Lulu, taking a few strokes nearer to the shore. Lulu was a pretty girl, and Casey found it adoring how she could get lost in something so common as a flower. She smiled wickedly at her when she reached the shore.
   "I'll give you two minutes before I pull you down in the water with me, so you better hurry."

Villain

Lulu managed to suppress the blush this time. She began working at the zip of her jacket and proceeded to strip her clothes off. When she got to her underwear she couldn't help but let some red cross her cheeks as her eyes landed on Casey's lace underwear that lay at her feet. Casey wore such beautiful lingerie and she was stood in simple white and blue lace. Her eyes connected with Casey's as she reached behind and unclasped her bra, letting her breasts fall loose. She couldn't help but envy Casey's chest, she wasn't small but the difference was clear in comparison to Casey. She slowly pulled down her undies before letting out a slight chuckle, 'Guess theres no secrets between us is there?'

Axenia

Casey was curious at what Lulu would look like without any clothes on. There was such a sweet innocence about her. She gave the girl a Little teasing smile as she got undressed, letting a hand caress her leg.
  "No, I guess theres not." When Lulu was fully undressed Casey pulled her down in the water with a wicked smile. "Time's up Lulu" She held Lulu's naked form close to hers for a moment, enjoying the colour in her cheeks. She let go of her, but not without letting a hand feel her ass for a short moment.
   "You are quite beautiful Lulu, I really envy your hair." Casey had always wanted blond hair, but she had never had the guts to dye it. Later she had thought that the red hair suited her hot temper.

Villain

Lulu shrieked with laughter as she was pulled down into the water. When she surfaced she yelped as Casey pulled her naked body close to her. Her cheeks instantly lit up with a faint blush as she felt her skin press to her. She could feel the softness of Casey's skin and the gentle bounce of her breasts against hers. She smiled shyly at the girl before letting out another quiet yelp as Casey gripped her ass tight in her hand. She didn't know what had gotten into Casey, but she was sure that she liked it.
  'You envy my hair?' Lulu asked, 'I envy virtually everything about your body.' she called out before swimming after her and coming up behind her. She chuckled wickedly before her hands reached around her front and cupped Casey's breasts, 'These are certainly something to envy.' She giggled into her ear.

Axenia

Casey didn't turn around when she felt Lulu's hands on her breasts, she just looked at the girl, biting her lip. Her hand moved up the girls thigh.
   "Careful Lulu, I might just get to like it too much, and remember, were sharing a tent. She kept her eyes on Lulu as her hand shifted to move up her inner thigh. She wondered when the boys would be back, and especially what comments Ryan would shout at them.

Villain

'Would that be so bad?' Lulu murmured against her, her breathing beginning to grow faster as she felt the hand move up her thight. Her hands softly squeezed at Casey's chest, playing with them in her hands whilst she breathed against her neck. She couldn't help but enjoy the look of Casey's wet hair and how it clung to her face. It made her look even more sexy, like she should be posed on a calender or a poster.

Axenia

"I don't think it will be bad at all, I think both of us will enjoy that very much." Her hand continued up Lulu's inner thigh, until her fingers gently touched her sex. She turned around and let her lips meet Lulu's in a deep kiss. Theirs tongues circling playfully, while Casey continued to caress Lulu's sex. She enjoyed the sounds of pleasure coming from the girl, it made her be more aggressive. She pulled Lulu's hair a bit, her kisses became more demanding. Suddenly Casey let go of her, smiling wickedly.
   "Why don't we save some excitement for later, we got all night beautiful." She gave her another kiss and spashed some water at the girl while laughing.

The water was wonderful, she laughed while having fun splashing around with Lulu. She wondered what her father would think if he knew that she had made out with both Alistair an Lulu, but nothing had happened, the closest was Al taking off her hotpants. Thinking about it made her heart beat faster, she still wished that Ryan hadn't interrupted them. She had never considered herself beautiful, by the way people were starting to react to her, she was beginning to think that she was.
   The things that Ryan had told her, how she should keep her options open. Did Al care that she made out with others, he didn't seem upset eventhough she had kissed Lulu. That was when she made up her mind. She was going to have a date with Al tonight, just the two of them somewhere in the woods.

Villain

A gasp escaped Lulu's lips as she felt Casey's fingers brush against her sensitive parts. Her fingers clutched at her breasts as she let out quiet moans as pleasure began to surge up her body from the delicate action. When Casey turned Lulu met the girl halfway and kissed her with force. Her mouth opened to Casey's and viciously explored her mouth with her hot slick tongue. Her hands snaked around her and squeezed at her behind while her breasts pressed to Casey's.
  'This is nuts.' Lulu panted with a shaky laugh as her head was pulled back by the hair. She winced at the feeling but couldn't help but feel more turned on by the second. The way she handled her sent shivers down her spine. She wanted more, she wanted  to get out of the water and to have Casey alone in the tent. It was more clear than ever, she wanted to have sex with this beautiful girl.
  Lulu let out a whine as Casey let go of her. She was glad that the water was so cold because it was certainly helping to cool her down after the intense kiss.
  'We certainly do.' Lulu spoke with a sheepish grin. When Casey kissed her again she couldn't help but long for night time to come so that she could lay beside this amazing woman. When Casey splashed her she gave her a devilish grin before splashing her back, 'Oh you better start swimming girl or that bum of yours is getting a smack.' She chuckled before the two of them descended into their splash war.

'What are you planning?' Alistair asked Ryan for the eighth time as they walked back to camp with heavy buckets of water hanging from their hands.
  'Is that the best the great detective can do?' Ryan asked with a sigh as he walked across the muddy ground of the forest, 'You're just going to badger me until I tell you?'
  'I believe it will work.' Alistair spoke whilst watching the back of Ryan's head as they walked through the forest, 'You really want to tell me. That smirk on your face says it all.' Alistair said before gesturing to Ryan's face with a hand, being careful not to spill any water from his bucket.
  'Fine.' Ryan sighed and turned round to Al before grinning in the same mischievous manner he had when he had talked to Casey earlier, 'I'm buying you time Sherlock. I want you to really consider whether you're capable of being in a relationship with Casey, but while you think about that I want to broaden Casey's mind.' He explained before turning back and continuing down the road to camp, 'I want her to enjoy herself on this trip by alowing her to indulge in whatever she wants to indulge in.' Ryan continued before glancing back at Alistair, 'And knowing you. You won't have a problem with it; because you run on logic and aren't capable of being selfish.'

Axenia

Casey didn't want to leave the water, it was refreshing and wonderful. She dived under for a while, holding her breath for as long as she could. The time seemed to pass quickly, before she knew it she could her the voices of Alistair and Ryan coming back. She called to Lulu that the boys were back, and unless she wanted them to see her naked she would do best in getting out of the water now. She herself swam to the shore and got out of the water. She stood there naked for a moment, letting her hands run over her hair to get most of the water out of it. Wrapping the towel around her she walked back to the tents, smiling at Al as she greeted him.
   "Oh I forgot my underwear down by the river, would you mind go getting it for me Al, I'll make it up to you later." She bit her lip and gave him the same big green eyes that had worked on her father when she had been younger. It was a cheep trick, but she had to see if he would fall for it. Once in the tent she let the towel fall to the ground, it was getting quite warm in there due to the sun. It was almost impossible for her to find something to wear, she wanted to dress in a way that would make it impossible for Al to take his eyes of her. But what to wear to make that happen was a mystery. Finally she found some sexy red lingerie, a pair of short denim shorts and a white low cut top that showed the edge of her bra.

Villain

When Casey told her that the boys were returning Lulu swam for the shore, but not before giving Casey's rear a quick grab. She pulled herself out the water and gathered up her clothes in a rush before scrambling into her tent and pulling on her clothes whilst attempting to dry herself.
  By the time Ryan and Alistair had returned, Lulu was sitting innocently on the stump of a dead tree by the river bank, quietly reading one of the books she had taken out of the library.
  'I can do that.' Alistair replied to the request as he placed the buckets of water down onto the ground. It only seemed to dawn on him when he straightened up that he had just accepted a request to get his hands on Casey's underwear.
  He walked over to the shore and reluctantly picked up her underwear. She hadn't worn red this time, she had worn black. His cheeks burned as he pictured the beauty before him in the lace. He walked back to the tent and cleared his throat to make his presence known before slipping inside and holding out the underwear for her to take, 'Here you go. I hope you had fun teasing me like that.' He spoke with a shy smile.
  'You two totally made out.' Ryan spoke as he placed his own buckets of water next to Lulu, 'You got naked and you made out.' He spoke with delight as he watched the girl give him an irritated glare that only proceeded to prove his theory right.

Axenia

"I'm sorry handsome, I had to try. I won't do it again I promise." She gave him a long deep kiss, wanting to feel his body against hers. It was probably a lie when she had told him she wasn't going to do that again, but she counted on him knowing that. She crawled out of the tent and walked over to sit next to Lulu, letting one of her hands rest just above her rear end.

Villain

Alistair couldn't help but kiss back as she kissed him. Her lips were so soft and the clothes she wore were sending chills down his spine. He knew that this wouldn't be the last of her teasing. He could feel the excitement ripple through him at the thought. He lay down on the sleeping bag and let out a sigh as he let the soft feel of her lips linger in his head.
  'You two totally made out and you want each other.' Ryan spoke as Casey sat down next to Lulu. Lulu contined to glare at him, bat as she felt the hand rest just above her bum she couldn't help but give in. She slowly reached behind her and guided Casey's hand to rest on her ass before laying her hand on Casey's bum and giving it another squeeze.
  'Correction. You made out, while naked and you want each other right now don't you?' Ryan asked Casey teasingly as she gazed over the lovely sight. Lulu continued to say nothing and glare at Ryan while one hand rested her book on her knee while the other gripped her backside.

Axenia

Casey gave Ryan a smile, he was right of cause but she didn't only want Lulu. She wanted Alistair too, and she wanted Ryan because of his experience.
   "Yes we made out, in the river, naked. You know, Lulu has quite a wonderful body, why don't you join us sometime?" She made it sound like she was only teasing, but both Casey and Ryan knew that weren't the case.
   Casey's mind started to drift off to Al in her and Lulu's tent. She smiled, knowing what she would do to Al tonight.

Villain

Alistair eventually walked out the tent and rubbed his hands eagerly.
  'Ok boys and girls we have an objective as everyone knows but we can't do anything until Frank gets here.' He spoke before pulling out his mobile to check the time on the digital clock, 'I was told he will arrive no later than tomorrow morning so we have quite a few hours to kill.' He said before smiling at the three of them.
  'I know how I would like to spend it.' Lulu whispered as her fingers squeezed Casey's bum tight.
  'So what do you propose brainiac?' Ryan asked as he turned to the detective, 'It's five o'clock now, it will start to get dark in an few hours. What do you think we should do?' he asked before turning to Casey and Lulu and waggling his eyebrows, 'Truth or dare?'

Axenia

Casey laughed at the idea, last time it had been really fun, so why not again? She gave Lulu a little squeeze and smiled at Ryan.
   "I think it's a great idea, who wants to go first?" To make it more cozy, she threw a ball of fire onto the dried wood, starting their little campfire.

Villain

'How about you seeing as your the life of the party?' Ryan asked with a wink before crossing his arms over his chest, 'Casey truth or dare?'

Axenia

"Alright, I'll take a dare." She wasn't nervous, excited was more the word. She wanted to see where Ryan was going with this.

Villain

'I dare you to flash one of us, kiss another and whisper something dirty into the ear of whoever remains.' Ryan spoke with a grin before standing back to watch the dare. Lulu and Alistair watched Casey with interest to see how she would react. They could tell that Ryan had held back, but they imagined that he was building to something bigger later on int he game.

Axenia

She smiled and got up, walking over to Ryan. She gave him a dirty smile while flashing him, caressing her body. Then she walked over to Lulu. She stroked the girls hair, grabbing it and pulling her head back as she gave her a demanding kiss. She let her hand rest on Lulu's breast for a moment before letting her go. Then it was Alistairs turn, Casey straddled him as she placed herself on his lap. Leaning into him, letting him feel her chest she whispered into his ear.
   "I can't get you out of my mind, my body longs for you. I want you, I want you to be my first tonight. I want you to tie me down, call me every dirty name you can think of."

Villain

Ryan applauded Casey as he gazed over her chest as she flashed him. When she turned to Lulu to kiss her the girl practically gave in to her as Casey walked over and grabbed her head. She let out a gasp as her hair was pulled before she felt Casey's strong demanding lips kiss her roughly, the girl was getting more aggressive every time. She clutched her hand to her breast before letting out an airy gasp as Casey pulled away.
  Alistair's pulse raced as the girl proceeded towards him. He knew what was coming but still couldn't prepare for what he heard. His eyes widened as she voiced her desires. His blood was pumping fast through his veins, he could hear his own heart beat thumping away.
  'Your turn Casey.' Ryan called out with a chuckle as he watched his reaction, 'Whose going to be next on the chopping block?'

Axenia

"Oh it's going to be you Ryan, truth or dare?" She didn't move from Alistairs lap,her hand had moved to his inner thigh.

Villain

'Dare. I'm not afraid.' He spoke with delight as he watched the girl on top of Alistair's lap.

Axenia

"Great. I have never seen you in action Mr. Gray but that will change. I want you to seduce Lulu into kissing you."

Villain

'Not going to happen.' Lulu spoke, but Ryan just seemed to smile smugly. He walked over to Lulu before whispering something into her ear. Her eyes widened and her face went red before she turned to Ryan and kissed him fiercely on the lips, her hands combing through his hair while he eagerly responded to her by groping her body and letting her tongue wildly wrestle with hers. He pulled back and whispered something into her ear before pulling away.
  'Lulu truth or dare?' Ryan asked in a whisper.
  'Truth.' She answered with a smile, the red not fading from her face.
  'What do you want to do to Casey?' Ryan asked softly before motioning to the girl on Alistair's lap. Lulu's shy smile faded before she walked over to Casey and bent down next to her ear.
  'I want you Casey. I want to feel your naked body against me. This feeling is strange and I want to explore it.' She purred against her ear, 'I want to kiss your lips and savour your tongue. I want you to rip the clothes off me. I want us to roll around in our tent naked and panting as we touch and lick each other until we're finally satisfied.' she growled before chuckling, 'And don't think I haven't got a dirty side. I would love to let you give me a spank or two, I would love to have you squealing as I tied you up in our tent and I would love to toy with your lovely breasts.'
  she exhaled slowly before whispering, 'Truth or dare Casey?'

Axenia

Casey bit her lip and smiled as Lulu told her what she wanted to do, the whole idea had started to turn her on, her hand gently caressed Alistairs inner thigh. She wanted them both, wanted them at the same time. She gave Lulu a gentle kiss.
   "All in good time, you will get to be with me, and soon. That's a promise." She thought it was Alistairs  turn, but she would choose him next.
   "Dare."

Villain

'I dare you to play the rest of the game in your underwear.' Lulu giggled. Ryan applauded loudly as the dar was given while Alistair continued to blush.
  'I pick dare by the way.' Alistair spoke as prepared to watch the girl strip, 'I can tell you're about to ask me. Let me have it.'

Axenia

She got up from Al, smiling wickedly. She gave him a long and intense kiss, just to set the mood for the dare she would give him, only knowing what it would be when Lulu had given her the dare.
   "As you wish Al. I dare you to undress me to my underwear, the top you can remove with your hands, but the shorts has to be removed with your teeth." She took his hands, leading them up her body.

Villain

'This is a good day.' Ryan said with a sigh and lay down on the grass floor. Alistair swallowed before managing to get to his feet and slowly reaching out with his hands. They took the bottom of her shirt and pulled it above her head before folding it and placing it neatly on the ground. He glanced nervously at her shorts before slowly getting to his knees and leaning forward. It was difficult removing her shorts with his teeth. He had to work hard with freeing the buttons using his mouth before gripping the zip between his teeth and pulling it down. Once he was done he bit into the material of the shorts and pulled them down her legs.
  'How was that?' Alistair asked, face red as he gazed over the sexy red underwear she stood in.
  'Well I'm satisfied.' Lulu spoke with a giggle as her eyes wandered over the girl, 'Who would have thought that this team of literary heroes would have such a sex drive.'
  'Maybe we're all really characters from erotic novels?' Ryan suggested with a chuckle before clicking his fingers at Alistair, 'Who do we have next Alistair?'
  'Your turn Ryan.' Alistair replied and gestured to him, 'You know the drill.'
  'Dare then.' Ryan answered immediately.
  'Great. I dare you to do the washing once we've had dinner. I'm getting hungry.' Alistair spoke before getting up off his knees and dusting himself off, 'Shall we put the game on hold and start cooking?'

Axenia

"That was great Al, talented in many ways I see." She decided that she might as well stay in her underwear, she wasn't shy and she wasn't cold either. When Alistair gave Ryan his dare she laughed, the look on his face was priceless, it showed disappointment and a bit of irritability. The fire was already burning, and finding something to cook over it wasn't that hard. She had convinced her father to give her some military rations, it didn't taste great, but it had everything to keep you strong and healthy.
   While Ryan and Lulu was occupied, probably talking about what should happen if the game continued, Casey walked over to Alistair, standing behind him and wrapping her arms around him. One of her hands found its way under his shirt. She caressed his stomach for a moment, standing on her toes and kissing his neck, biting it a bit.
   "I really want you Al, my body is aching to feel your touch again, like you touched me before Ryan interupted us." She let go of him before the other noticed.

Villain

'So what was your plan?' Lulu asked Ryan as they rummaged through their bags. The military rations hadn't been too tempting so they had decided to look through their own bag of food for some that would go with them.
  'I was going to make you spank her or vice versa.' He began, 'I thought about having you both strip naked and I also thought about daring you two to go to bed now.' Ryan explained before pulling out a bottle of tabasco sauce and examining it. The thought of putting the rations with the spicy sauce did seem oddly tempting.
  'You're very focused on getting the two of us together. What about you?' Lulu asked curiously, 'You're Dorian Gray. I would have thought you would be trying to seduce Casey?' She asked before pulling out a bag of marshmellows from her bag and grinning at the thought of toasting them over a fire.
  Ryan just smiled and shook his head, 'Silly Lulu. I'm already seducing her, you as well.' He said with a grin before leaning forward and placing his hand on Lulu's leg. She froze at his touch as she felt his fingerss stroke her bare leg, 'The more you indulge your desires the more I'll seduce you. You're going to screw her Lulu and then once your done, I'll be there to have you both.'

Alistair was the one tending to the rations while Ryan and Lulu talked. His breath caught in his throat as Casey's hands found their way into his shirt. Her touch was so warm against his body.
  'We're...we're on a mission you know?' He spluttered but knew that was irrelevant right now. They had one day of nothing before they would have to see to the important matter of finding the creature Mycroft had talked about and Casey wanted to spend that doing the one thing on everyones mind.

Axenia

"I know Al, but Frank isn't here yet, we've got all night. Is it because you don't want me anymore?" She was whispering in his ear, letting her lips touch it. She had wanted Al from the first day she had met him, eventhough she hadn't wanted to admit it at the time. It was how he had spoken to her, walking around her as he was deducting. She had fallen for the brainiac then, he had made her angry, but in a way she had liked it.

Villain

'No. Not at all.' He replied, his breathing heavy as he felt her lips press to his ear, 'Are you sure you're ready for it though?' He asked softly, 'I still can't tell you how I feel about all of this. It's still new to me Casey.' He whispered while stiring the rations that sat over a fire in a big saucepan.

Axenia

"I'm sure Al. If you decide that dating me is a bad idea, then fine, I'll accept that. But I still want you as my first. If I wanted to I could have Lulu tonight, or even Ryan. But I want you Al, more than anything. I'll let you do whatever you want, take me in any way you can think of." She nippled his ear, her hand moving down to his pants.

Villain

Alistair was going to say something, but at this moment Ryan and Lulu rejoined them. The two of them looked something between amused and embarrassed as they sat down and started dishing out plates of rations covered in Tabasco sauce while stabbing marshmellows onto the end of sticks and placing them near the fire to toast.
  'So...we have to find a creature right?' Ryan asked as he swallowed a mouthful of the spicy food, 'What do you think it's going to be? A dragon? A Nazgul? Godzilla?' He asked before popping open one of the sodas which he had handed out between the four of them.
  'If it were anything I would assume it would be a ghost.' Alistair spoke as he munched on his own share of the rations, 'These woods have a few stories about ghosts and spirits going wild. Perhaps Mycroft wants us to find out if they're true?'
  'You don't believe that.' Lulu spoke as she squished her marshmellow between two cookies and took a large bite from it, 'I can tell. You think Mycroft wants more of you.'
  Alistair nodded before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a newspaper article. He held it up for them to see. It read; 'Gracefield Medical College' and had pictures of students staring at books and dressed in doctor and nurses uniform. He pointed to the bottom of the article where a small logo of a mountain was seen above the words; mountain climbing group looking for members.
  'I couldn't wait for Mycroft to tell us who Franks creator was so I looked into the most possible culprit. I suspect its a student who is currently doing very well in this college and is part of the mountain climbing team.' He said with the same pride he always had when explaining these things.
  'Why do you think that? It could be anyone at that college.' Ryan asked before swallowing another mouthful of food.
  'Because my brother is testing me. He wants to know if I really am Sherlock Holmes.' Alistair spoke before gesturing to the area around them, 'Why else would he send us to this mountain where this college goes to practice frequently? I don't believe that there is a creature. I believe he wanted to test whether I would do my homework and figure out that this is a wild goose chase.'

Axenia

Casey had dressed again in the shorts and the top, she had not touched her food and didn't feel hungry. She was thinking of what Jonathan had told her, that he would be showing up tonight. What would they do if he did, he would probably bring some friends. The small group had killed before, but they had to be careful this time. This wouldn't be some fictional evil genius, but a simple bully.
   What had happened to her, she had never been the girl boys wanted, and she had never wanted them. But during the last couple of weeks that had changed, she had turned into a slut. Ryan would probably not see her that way, but she did. She had to change that, to not give in so easily. She barely listened to what the others were saying, biting her lip and looking into the fire. The voice of Alistair telling them it was a wild goose chase cut through her thoughts. She looked up at Al, frowning a little.
   If this is a wild goose chase, then what are we doing here?"

Villain

'We're here to find Doctor Frankenstein I believe.' Alistair spoke as he cleared his plate of the food, 'I think that Doctor Frankenstein is in these mountains hiding from something. That seems the most likely conclusion.' He spoke before taking a swig from his own soda can. It was starting to get dark now. The hours had flown by and soon night fall would descend on them, 'Tommorow we'll have to search the mountains that are accessible to rock climbers, it's the most likely place to find him.'

Axenia

Casey didn't eat anything, she played with it for a while on the plate and then threw it out in the bushes. The plate she handed over to Ryan, still lost in thought she went down to the river and sat down, letting her feet dangle in the water. In her palms she had two figures dancing, she bend down and let them dance over the water, not letting it touch. How could she have changed so much in the last couple of weeks? Tomorrow they would climb a mountain in search for Dr. Frankenstein, and here she was, thinking of nothing else than seeing her friends naked. She let the flames die after a while and got up again, walking back to the others. Ryan wasn't back yet from completing his dare, she didn't feel that sociable so she climbed in the tent and started getting into her nightdress. It was black and low cut, just barely covering her ass.
   She had kept her underwear on and had just put on the nightdress when she heard people approaching. Looking out of the tent she could see that Jonathan had kept his promise, he was on his way to their little campsite followed by five friends. He walked straight over to Alistair, grabbing him by the shirt and looking into his eyes.
   "So what's it going to be wise guy, do you want to dump the girl or get the beating of a lifetime? He looked back at his friends. "Make sure non of his friends interfere, and find that little redhaired whore." He turned his attention back to Al, smiling maliciously. Three of his friends stood between Ryan and Lulu, and Al. The other two had gone to the tent to grab Casey. When they dragged her out of the tent she wanted to hit them, kick and bite them. Jonathan looked over at Casey, licking his lips a bit.
   "You're going to be so much fun, I really hope your boyfriend chooses the right thing, otherwise it will be bad for both of you." Casey was unable to use the shield to protect herself, whoever was holding her would be under that protection too. But she could do it for her friends, and she did in case someone tried to take a swing at them.

Villain

Alistair had grinned as he watched Ryan grumble from having to clean up the remains. The heart throb muttered insults and grumbled about how long it would take to wash everything up. Seeing the young man irritated was a fine sight to behold.
  He remained quiet for the rest of the night. He sat amongst the trees and thought over the plan. Although he was sure that his conclusion was right he couldn't help but wonder if there was more to the mission than he had previously thought. He sat alone for an hour or two, considering all possibilities and double checking the facts and theories, before eventually making his way back to camp.
  Alistair was almost surprised to be greeted by Jonathan and his group of bullies. He sighed and slowly rested his hands on Jonathan's arms. Ryan had now come back from washing dishes with Lulu and was glaring at the jocks that towered over them.
  'You're open.' Alistair breathed softly before yanking down on Jonathan's arms, using the momentum of the lift to propel his leg into Jonathan's crotch causing him to let go and instantly keel over. It wouldn't keep him down, but now he was ready for him. He was going to make this bully pay for his actions.

Axenia

Jonathan couldn't breathe for a moment, he had not expected that from the bookworm. He got up and tried to punch Alistair in the face, but it was as if his hand hit a wall in stead of the boy. He tried again but the same thing happened.
   "What the hell is this?" He turned around to look at the two who held Casey between them, a grim smile on his face. He started walking towards Casey, taking off his shirt as he went. He couldn't get the lover, but he could get to the girl. And he had promised that he would force her to feel him if she didn't break up with the idiot.
   Casey was trying to break free from the hands that held her, she was unable to protect herself unless they let her go. She was looking at Alistair, her chest rising and falling rapidly.
   "Please Al, let me take care of it, I don't like this." She didn't take her eyes of Al.

Villain

'No.' Al replied dusting himself off as Jonathan let go, 'I'm going to stop him.' He growled and his eyes narrowed on the thug as he began to walk towards Casey and remove his shirt. Ryan and Lulu were now staring down the young men that blocked their way.
  The boys were throwing insults and threats at them and were whooping and cheering in a way that they must have believed was intimidating, but Ryan and Lulu were not afraid. They knew the same thing that Alistair knew, these people were insects trying to frighten giants.
  'Whats the matter Jonathan? Afraid that a freak like me is going to out muscle you?' Alistair taunted, taking off his jacket to give his arms room to move more freely, 'Come on you ugly son of a bitch! This is what it's supposed to be about! You beating the shit out of me!'

ooc: apologies for the delay I've been away for a few days :)

Axenia

Jonathan turned around to look at Alistair, his eyes narrowing. Casey fought to break free of those holding her, she wanted to stop this before it got out of hand, but she feared it was already too late. One of them grabbed her hair, forcing her head back and looking at her with an evil grin.
   "Stop squirming bitch, or I'll knock your teeth out." Jonathan had started walking towards Alistair again.
   "Show me what you got asshole."

Villain

Alistair watched the jerk walk forward and challenge him. In the few seconds it took for Jonathan to change course and walk towards him Alistair had observed everything he needed to know about Jonathan. Applying his deduction skills to a fight was not something that Alistair was used to. Sherlock Holmes was not a fighter and neither was Alistair, but yet in past battles Alistair had noticed that observing his opponent allowed him to get in the odd 'lucky shot' now and again. He had never really considered winning a fight through deduction, but right now he was sure that was what was about to happen.
  'He's built. He does sports of some kind. Judging by the size of his arms I'm guessing it involves utilising the upper body in some way. He's left handed so he'll swing with that. The fact he's coming at me at a right angle makes that a bit more likely. He's not part of the popular crowd he probably said he would pay those guys if they beat us up. If I floor him they may still come at us. He's leads with his chin, he protects his left, he has confidence in his upper body and he thinks he'll floor me in one hit.' Alistair thought to himself, every thought feeling as if it was rushing through his head at an inhuman speed. It was as if time itself had stopped all so he could come up with the following plan.
  'Go low. His lower body is weaker. Step inside and sweep with left leg to knock out his right foot and disrupt balance. Block blind jab with right hand and hammer left fist into the solar plexus to get him back onto his feet. Bring up right knee to the chest to knock the wind out of him. Be careful not to break his ribs. Bury left hand into the side of his face. Use right hand to block feeble attempt to swipe a you. Back away to avoid desperate kicks. Grab ankle in mid swing. Use free hand to grab throat. Use disrupted balance to lift him and drive him into the ground.' The whole image played out in his head and before he even knew what was happening Jonathan had yelped as Alistair's left leg sweeped out and knocked him off his feet. The rest happend so smoothly that Alistair wondered if he was dreaming right now. It was easy knocking an athletic guy like Jonathan over when he used his feet to attack the unguarded points of his legs. It was so simple to push him over and deliver a punch to the side of his face and the soft vulnerable parts of his body. He could feel peoples stares, he could hear Lulu cheering and he watched as he lifted Jonathan Andrews off the ground and drove his back into the earthy ground below him.
  There was a silence as Alistair stood over the moron that now lay sprawled out in front of him. The other thugs were now nervously fidgetting on the spot. The ones that held down Casey looked uncertainly from Alistair to their comerad es, as if unsure of whether to retreat or run into battle. Eventually they made up their minds.
  'Come on you idiots! Rush him!' One of the bullies that held down Casey yelled.
  That had been the moment when the monster had erupted from the earthy floor in between the nearby trees. A humanoid figure covered in rags and chains, with bulging muscles of dead flesh and a large mask that covered his head which looked like it belonged to that of a scarecrow.
  The creature stood amongst the trees and stared at the sight before him. It's eyes stared out from the dark holes of the straw mask which made up its face. Then it threw back its head and let out a roar.

Axenia

Casey was cheering as Alistair knocked Jonathan into the ground, stepping on the foot of one of those holding her, which she soon regretted as he slapped her across the face. She wanted to burst into flames right there and then, setting both of them on fire. The one that had slapped her shouted that the rest of them should rush Alistair, she had been about to ignore his orders of not igniting when she heard the roar. Her eyes immediately went to Alistair, the two holding her letting go when they turned to look at what had made that sound.
   "Al, did you hear?" She ran to him, still in the small dress. Her eyes searched the trees, trying to find what had interupted the fight. It didn't take her long to spot the monster in the trees. She loathed the bullies that had been about to beat them all up, but she saw it as their responsibility to protect those who did not have abilities of their own. She looked at the boys, stepping in front of them so she was between them and the monster. As she talked to them she didn't turn around.
   "Run back to the others, and don't mention anything about this to anyone."

Villain

Alistair was in a world of his own when the creature burst from the ground. He was too busy staring at the body that lay on the ground before him. Jonathan Andrews. a guy twice his size, had been beaten by him and he had done it with ease. It took a moment for the realisation to sink in properly before eventually Alistair snapped out of it and noticed the monster that came out of the woods.
  The creature was banging its fists against its chest as it stomped out of the shadows. From out of the dark mouth of the scarecrow mask was the obvious outline of human teeth and in the eye sockets were human eyes; one green and one blue. It let out another roar before rushing at them.
  'Al...is that?' Ryan asked, sounding a little more surprised than scared as the creature moved forward. He exchanged glances with Lulu before turning back to the creature, 'Al is that Frank?'
  Sure enough as the creature got closer the green flesh of Franks hands was able to be seen along with the tattered dirty clothes underneath that he always wore. It seemed that as he was getting closer the roars sounded less like a monsters fierce bellow and more like words being shouted.
  'ARE! YOU! GUYS! OKAY?' Frank roared while banging his fists against his chest. He now no longer looked fearsome and instead looked a bit uncomfortable. It was as if he knew that he had to stop his monster impression but wasn't exactly sure when the right time was to stop. The bullies were retreating like the cowards they were, but Jonathan still remained on the ground in front of Alistair.

Axenia

Casey grabbed Jonathan and pulled him to his feet, he was still looking around like he was trying to figure out what had happened. She put Jonathan's arm around her, giving Alistair a short look before she started walking away with him. Shortly before they reached where he was camped she sat him down on the forest floor, kneeling so she could look him in the eyes.
   "You are an idiot Jonathan Andrews, if you ever try and pull a stunt like that again you will beg for Alistair to save you from me. And I'm not going to beat you up like he did, oh no. What I will do to you will be permanent, and I'll make you regret your actions." She got up from him and walked back to their own camp, leaving him sitting there alone. When she got into the camp she smiled at Frank.
   "It's okay they're all gone now and I don't think they will talk and if they do no one will believe him." She was still in the small dress that showed of her body, knowing how uncomfortable Frank easily got she walked to the tent and put on a cardigan. All she wanted was for Alistair to wrap his arms around her, making her feel that he wanted to be with her. But that wasn't something Sherlock Holmes would do, which also meant that it wasn't something Alistair would do. He had agreed to date her, but not once had they been out on a date or done anything a couple normally would do. He was taking her to the dance, that much he had promised, but that felt like years away. She had decided that she wasn't going to push him any further, if he wanted her he would have to home to her.
   "That was some entrance Frank, I thought you wouldn't be arriving until tomorrow?" She sat down on a log, removing some of her red hair from her eyes.

Villain

'No that was just an estimate of when I would regain consciousness or escape.' Frank replied, averting his eyes when Casey came closer. It didn't matter that she was in a cardigan, the outfit was still a tad risque and made Frank look a little uncomfortable.
  'What do you mean?' Lulu asked curiously as she and Ryan walked over and joined them as they gathered around Frank.
  'Well the old man said that we couldn't risk somebody spotting a person like me so he drove me up here and buried me.' Frank replied, sounding more cheerful about the situation than a normla person would be.
  'Thats awful!' Lulu cried, 'You can't have been happy with that?' She asked the creature with a look of outrage on her face.
  'He called me a person. Not a monster.' Frank replied, 'I'm fine with having to do weird things if someone asks me like a human being.'

Axenia

When Casey saw how uncomfortable Frank looked when she got nearer to him, it made her stop and take a few steps back. Making him feel worse was the last thing she wanted, so she excused herself and went back to the tent to find something to wear. Seeing that Frank was here, they probably wouldn't get any sleep anyway. t didn't take her long to find a pair of jeans, they fitted her perfectly, making her ass look great. She then pulled on a lowcut green top, and again put the cardigan on. When she returned she kept her distance, standing a little way from the others, but still close enough to listen to the conversation.
   "So Alistair, do you want us to head out right away, or wait for daylight?" She was leaning up against a tree with the one shoulder, looking at the others.

Villain

'Difficult choice.' Alistair spoke. He had now sat down on a nearby tree stump and had his fingers fixed in a pyramid shape as he thought to himself, 'Franks here so by all means we could go now, but we may get tired and navigating through a dark forest doesn't sound ideal. Plus the teachers will notice if we are gone in the morning.' Alistair explained with a frown, 'But how much time will we loose if we sleep tonight?'
  'Casey could light the way?' Lulu suggested with a hopeful smile, 'She could glow so bright it will look like day time in the forest. We wouldn't trip over anything with her leading us.' Lulu suggested before giving Casey a wink.
  'That's true, but a flame that bright would attract attention.' Frank spoke before looking towards Alistair as if checking what he suggested made sense. Alistair remained silent for a moment before pointing to Frank and asking a simple question.
  'Frank...why are you wearing that potato bag over your head?' Alistair asked and gestured to the scarecrow mask that Frank had over his face. The others seemed to realise that Frank had been in there company for a few minutes and hadn't taken it off, 'The threats are gone. You don't need to wear it.'
  'I disagree I'm ugly.' Frank replied nonchalantly with a shrug, adjusting the mask on his face as it slipped down a bit.
  'I don't believe that and I don't think your wearing that because you think that.' Alistair challenged before cocking his head to observe Frank a little closer. After a moments thought he asked another question, 'Does that feel...natural?'
  Frank was silent for a moment but eventually he nodded at the question, 'It's the only thing that feels natural about me.' He spoke before scratching the top of his scarecrow head.
  'Interesting.' Alistair remarked before turning back to the team, 'I think we can rest tonight.' He spoke before getting up off the stump and dusting himself off.
  'What? You made this judgement based on what mask Franks wearing?' Ryan asked curiously as he glanced back and fourth between Alistair and Frank, 'Are you thinking that Franks a fictional? Or at least used to be one? Because if Frank is going to reveal that he used to be the incarnation of the Scarecrow from Batman I'm leaving the team.'

Axenia

Casey gave Lulu a little smile when she mentioned that she could light the way for them, but Frank was right,  a fire that bright would attract too much unwanted attention. She was about to get up when Al mentioned the mask Frank still was wearing, she hadn't given it a thought that he was wearing it. When Ryan commented on it she got up, stretching and walking over to Alistair.
  "Don't be silly Ryan, the only reason for you to be leaving this group wad if you thought that would help you get more women. I'm going to try and get some sleep, it's going to be a long day tomorrow." She gave Alistairs arm a gentle squeeze as she bid him goodnight, she didn't kiss him, not even a small hug. She was sure he wouldn't notice that she hadn't done any of those things, he was too busy thinking of other things.

Villain

Alistair did notice that Casey had wished him good night in a very simple way. Perhaps she was going easy on him in case he still felt pressured by her earlier confession. The thought made him feel confused and conflicted as always, but he felt he shouldn't press her.
  'That sounds like a good idea.' Alistair spoke and streched before letting out a yawn before turning in the direction of his tent.
  'That certainly does.' Lulu spoke in a cheeky voice and gave Casey's rear a slap as she walked past, 'The sooner we get to bed the sooner I can ravish our dear Casey.' She giggled but whether she was teasing or not was unclear.

Axenia

When Lulu gave Casey's rear a slap it made her turn around and smile to the blond girl. She couldn't tell if Lulu were only joking, or if she did plan on trying to be with her tonight. She hoped it was only a joke. In a way she wanted to be with her, to feel her body against her own. But the thing with Alistair had her worrying, did he want her or had he just gone along? He had never kissed her, it had always been her that had kissed him. What did that mean? As she started walking over to the tent she didn't say a word, though her mind was buzzing with questions.

Villain

Lulu followed but made no further attempt to hit on Casey. Frank had returned to the dirt hole he had burst out of and was now covering himself in fresh soil without an ounce of complaint. Ryan had gone to his tent to sleep, but he did eye the girls tent with wonder, it was clear what was on his mind.
  Once Lulu had climbed into their tent she undressed before slipping on a simple white nightie and wriggling into her purple sleeping bag which lay besides Casey's. She watched the girl curiously, studying the look on her face as she tried to work out why she looked so glum.

Axenia

Casey had changed into her short and revealing nightgown again, instead of a sleepingbag she had a thin blanket. The reason was that she was hot most of the time, and it would be too warm for her with a sleepingbag. She could feel Lulu stare at her, it annoyed her but she would not take it out on her, she had done nothing wrong.
   "I can feel you stare at me Lulu, what is it you want to ask me?" She turned her head to look at Lulu, hiding the frustration deep inside.

Villain

'Whats bugging you?' Lulu asked simply, 'You look like your confused about sonething. I can probably guess what.' Lulu said with a small smile.

Axenia

"Am I waisting my time with him? Am I just fooling myself when I think there might be something there? We almost slept together, if Ryan hadn't shown up we would have. And still he has never kissed me, not without me kissing him first." She turned so she laid on her side. "I don't know what to do Lulu."

Villain

'If you ask me you may be expecting too much too soon.' Lulu spoke with a frown, 'He's not normal Casey. None of us are, but Alistairs a different kind of abnormal.' She spoke as she rolled onto her side in the sleeping bag and watched Casey with concern, 'Don't threat about it. Just be patient.'

Axenia

She had to be patient, that was going to be difficult. Casey had never been patient about anything in her life, and now she was forced to be if she wanted at chance with Alistair. Lulu was right of cause, she was expecting too much. Finally she took a deep breath, rolling onto her back again.
   You're right Lulu, I have to be patient. I think I'm gonna let him come to me if he want to be with me, he knows how I feel about him." She closed her eyes, her mind still buzzing. "Goodnight Lulu, we should get some sleep." With that she said nothing more, her eyes were closed but she was wide awake, listening to the forest around them.

It had been hours since she had tried to get some sleep, but she couldn't, she wasn't tired. Lulu was snoring in her sleepingbag, not loud but you could hear it. Casey crawled out from underneath the blanket and went outside, afraid she would wake some of the others she went down to the river and sat down. Her feet was in the water and she was looking at the moon. Her skin was fair and pale in the moonlight, a soft contrast to her lively red hair.

Villain

Alistair was having his own troubles sleeping. Ever since he had laid down he had found himself immediately consumed by nightmares. Horrible images of the dead rising, people commiting suicide, maniacs in rags with deformed faces and other monsterous images. He didn't know what was causing it, perhaps he had been under such stress lately that his fears had finally decided to make themselves known through his dreams. His final dream was enough to make him decide that sleep was impossible; he had dreamed that he was being dragged down into a vast dark ocean by a large green hand. He got up from his tent, still fully dressed, and walked outside into the night air.

Axenia

Casey was singing to herself, her voice clear and melodious. The feel of the water on her feet was wonderful, cooling and relaxing. In her hand she formed an iceskater, letting it glide over the water. Still her mind was on Alistair, and how she should react around him. He could make her heart beat faster, make her forget everything but how much she wanted him. No one had ever done that to her before, but maybe it was just a side she would have to learn to control. The moonlight made her body look soft and amazing, her curves visible, and the dress revealing, but still covering enough to make one curious.

Villain

Alistair noticed that Casey was still up. He felt embarassment flare up inside him, but he didn't retreat to his tent. He walked over to Casey's side and sat down next to her, 'Couldn't sleep either?' He asked while watching the skater glide over the water.

Axenia

"No, my thoughts kept me awake." Casey turned her head, her eyes meeting his. "What's your excuse for being up this late, isn't sleep supposed to be good for the brain?" She wanted to touch him, but she kept her hands to herself.

Villain

'Couldn't sleep. Nightmares.' Alistair spoke with no hint of shame in his voice, 'Its strange that I should be having them. I've been in scary situations before and its never bothered me.' He spoke before glancing her way, 'Have you heard anything from that guy? You know. The fictional from your universe?' Alistair asked, struggling for the name of the man they had met the previous night when Casey had been attacked by Frank.

Axenia

"I heard from Colin yesterday, he's gone off to try and find more of us. He's been texting me everyday, well except for today that is. I think he could be useful to have on our side against Mr. Spring, seeing he has the ability to manipulate metal." She smiled at Alistair, reaching out to him. She moved so he could sit between her legs. "Take your shoes off and sit with me for a while."

Villain

He untied his shoe laces and tugged off his shoes and socks before sitting between her legs and dangling his feet into the water. It felt cold and sent a shiver running through him, but it was refreshing. He looked into the sky above; there were very few stars out and the moon was clouded. It was far from a perfect night sky.

Axenia

Casey wrapped her arms gently around him, her chin resting for a moment on his shoulder. She kissed his neck before starting massaging him. It was relaxing sitting here with him, just enjoying the night.
   "They say that dreams and nightmares are the brains way of telling us something we have either forgotton or are trying to suppress. Why don't you tell me about your nightmare?"

Villain

'It was like a horror movie was being played in my head.' He spoke as he rested against her, 'Except it was just the gory bits. I dreamt of serial killers, zombies, maniacs, monsters and more.' He sighed and shut his eyes as he recalled the vague images that had haunted his sleep, 'I dreamt of this big green hand dragging me down into the ocean. It was all so weird. I don't usually have nightmares.'

Axenia

"I'm sorry Al, it could be my fault. Before I came along you had time to really think about what was going on around you, then I show up and almost throws myself at you. Maybe you are having nightmare because I try to steal some time from you, time you need to prosess all the things that are happening right now. I really think it would be best if we stopped dating, not that we really ever started." She was looking over the water as she talked to him, wondering what his reaction would be like.

Villain

He sighed and clutched his head as she spoke. He didn't know how to answer, maybe she was right, maybe this was all a reaction to the stress of the strange feelings he couldn't work out. He had heard his mother say that the scariest thing to a man was commitment. He had felt a little insulted at the time but now he felt it made sense.
  That was what he thought until he heard the screams; Frank's screams. He looked towards the forest and felt a chill run down his spine. Whatever was scaring the monster was doing a damn good job of scaring him too.
  'Casey, maybe we should put this on hold?' Alistair suggested before squirming out of her grasp and getting to his feet before walking towards the forest.

Axenia

"Alistair Croft you are not going in there without me, you'll be a sitting duck without a light. She lit up the way before them so they could see where they were going. She hated to admit  it but she was scared, what would be able to scare Frank that much? Whatever it was it must have dug him up. For a moment she considered waking Lulu and Ryan, but it would take too long. They were already pushing the branches aside as they hurried through the trees.

Villain

They eventually found Frank; shoulder deep in soil with his head and arms wriggling under the earth. His scarecrow mask was still covering his face so Alistair pulled it off. Frank's eyes were shut tight and his mouth was wide open as he screamed.
  'Frank! Frank! Wake up!' Alistair yelled and slapped the green boy around the face. His eyes opened instantly and he stared at Alistair in surprise. He blinked dumbly for a moment, part of his cheek was now hanging off the side of his face by its stitches.
  'Sorry.' He spoke softly, 'I was having a nightmare.' he spoke and for a moment Alistair and Frank stared at each other in silence before Frank finally let out a grunt of confusion, 'Wait did I just say I was having a nightmare?'
  'Oh that is odd. That is so brilliantly odd.' Alistair spoke, a wide grin building on his face as he looked down at the young Frankenstein with glee. He turned to Casey and chuckled before pointing at Franks head, 'Franks dead. He can't possibly have dreams; his brain shut down a long time ago. So how can he have dreams? I know that he's alive right now and technically shouldn't be able to move or talk or think because he has no brain but dreams are different. Frank can't dream Casey, so why is he having nightmares?'

Axenia

Casey just stared at Al for a moment, what the hell did he mean. Frank could think, why was it so impossible that he could dream? Slowly she got to where he was going with this, it clearly showed on her face that went from puzzlement to understanding. Once she would have found this hard to believe, but with every day she accepted how nothing was impossible anymore.
   "Because someone is giving you nightmares, you, Frank probably Lulu, Ryan and me also if we just wait long enough." Her mind wasn't completely on what was happening, she was still thinking about the conversation she had with Al a few moments ago. What had he want to put on hold, the conversation or them dating? She tried not to think about it, to consentrate on what was happening. But it still lured in the back of her mind, making her a little more irritable.

Villain

'Exactly. It's a threat or maybe a warning.' Alistair spoke before offering Frank his hand to pull him out of the ground, 'Whoever is sending me and Frank these nightmares is powerful and can reach right into our heads.' He spoke before yanking Frank out of the soil with one big tug, 'After all its pretty impressive that they can make Frank dream.' Alistair spoke with a hint of excitement in his voice.
  'I don't dream when I sleep, because technically I don't need sleep.' Frank explained to Casey as he brushed off bits of soil, 'My dead body doesn't get tired so when I want to sleep I just switch off my brain for a few hours.' He spoke before rapping his knuckles against the side of his head, 'So I shouldn't be able to dream, because my brains dead when I sleep. So I shouldn't be able to have thoughts when I sleep.' He spoke, unaware that his cheek was still torn open and was flapping from side to side.

Axenia

Casey had a hard time listening to what Frank was saying, her eyes kept follow the torn piece of flesh that was flapping as he spoke. But they were right about the nightmares being either a threat or a warning, the big question was how would they ever be able to find the person doing this to them. And if the person could send them dreams, would he or she also be able to read their minds as well?
   "Frank, your cheek is coming of." She hadn't been meaning to say it, in her mind she had formed a question intended for Alistair. The words leaving her mouth came to her as a surprise, she only hoped he didn't take offence, the words had been said rather harshly.

Villain

'Oops.' Frank spoke before reaching up to his cheek and rapidly reattaching it after clumsily thumbling with the wires that held it together. He tried smiling a few times to test the stitches before nodding past them, 'Should we go wake Lulu and Ryan up?'
  'Yes and then we'll have to start moving.' Alistair spoke as he turned in the direction of camp. The three of them sprinted off back to their tents, dodging past trees and low branches as best they could in the dim moon light. Alistair wasn't surprised to hear Lulu and Ryan moaning in fear as they got closer.
  'If this is a warning then we need to start moving now. If we stick around then whatever is after us will be coming for us and that will result in us jeopardising the other students.' Alistair spoke as they ran, trying his best not to sound as tired as he felt.
  'Is that wise? We'll have no idea where we are going apart from some hunches.' Frank asked as he glanced at the detective. There was an evident sound of gloom in his voice, perhaps he had wanted to act like a normal human being for a couple of hours longer. Perhaps he had hoped to join in with their camp activities even if it did seem impossible.
  'Its the best we have. It will take a while but we'll find some-oh dear god.' Alistair stopped as they came to a halt. The sight before them was like something out of a nightmare. Their entire camp had been decimated in the short time they had run into the forest. The tents had been kicked down, their bags had been torn open, the ashes from the camp fire had been scattered over the grounds but worst of all was that Ryan was currently being held in the air by the throat by a monster.
  'What took you?' Ryan croaked under the grip of the creature; a tall humanoid figure with long black hair and rotten skin. It was dressed in a fancy tattered dress that looked hundreds of years old. At its feet was the unconscious form of Lulu and sitting beside her was a young man with a light tan and dark hair. He would have been attractive dressed in his white shirt and black trousers, he had every look of a model, but his eyes were filled with anger and violence.
   'Don't move or my beloved will rip his throat out.' The man spoke; his accent had a hint of french in it and sounded cool and calm, but there was a noticeable tone of venom in his voice.

Axenia

No one was touching Lulu, so instantly she performed the protective shield around her and the rest of them, except for Ryan. It was impossible for her to protect him, the woman was holding him, which meant that if she tried to bring Ryan under the shield, she would be under it as well. She didn't had to move to ignite, her whole body being engulfed in flames in a second. Her eyes were on the man, he seemed to be the one in control.
   "Who are you, did Mr. Spring send you?" She felt like she almost knew the answer, but she wanted to hear it from him, at least if he talked it would buy them some time.

Villain

'Smart girl.' The man spoke and nodded at Casey, 'Your correct, we were sent by Mr Spring. He wants your undead little friend over there.' He spoke before pointing at Frank.
  'So he can dissect him and find out what makes him tick? I don't think so.' Alistair snarled, his eyes narrowed on the young man. He tried not to feel intimidated, but this was possibly the worst situation they had been in since the time Mr Spring had blown them up.
  'We won't give you Frank. He can find another body to test...on...' Alistairs voice trailed off as his thoughts caught up with him and he realised what he had missed, 'Wait your asking for Frank even though the woman next to you is clearly like him.' Alistair spoke before suddenly letting out a cry of joy as the pieces fit together like a puzzle.
  'Ah! I get it! Your beloved doesn't have long for this world does she? Your running off an incomplete design.' Alistair spoke with an amused chuckle as he watched the young man scowl at him, 'This must be personal for you. That woman must mean a lot to you.' Alistair continued and scratched his cheek, 'Question is how did you find us?'
  'We followed his scent.' The man spoke before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a long silver knife, 'You see my beloved Gloriana here feels a connection to reanimated bodies like herself. Too bad that unlike the original it cannot track her creator.'
  The man slowly lowered the silver blade to Lulu's throat. As he got nearer he felt the barrier that Casey had placed around her and tapped at it irritably, 'Clever, but unfortunately this mean my beloved is going to have to be more brutal.' He spoke before turning to the zombie woman, 'Gloriana use that fool to break the barrier.'
  The undead nightmare let out a screech before slamming Ryan towards Lulu and smashing him against the barrier. He let out a choked gasp of pain as he was slammed against it.
  'I would drop the barrier girl. Mr Gray here doesn't have a portrait handy today.' The man spoke with a small smirk as he watched the three stare in horror as Ryan was bashed against the barrier again.

Axenia

Casey could do nothing but look at Ryan being slammed into her barrier. She wanted to help him, but how? If she removed the barrier both Ryan and Lulu would be in danger, it was a chance she couldn't take. Instead she lifted her hand, not removing her eyes from them.
   "Put the boy down gently or you're going to regret it. If you do not step away from both of my friends I will incinerate Frank and then you will never get the answers you're looking for." It was a gamble, but she had to get them to step away from both Lulu and Ryan.

Villain

'You're lying.' The man growled a pointed the silver blade at Casey, his eyes narrowed in a glare, 'I know you're lying because I've told many lies in my life time. The character behind my existence is experienced in the art of lying so do us all a favour and don't try to be smart.' He spat before clicking his fingers, 'Break his arm.'
  'Wait! Wait!' Alistair yelled out and threw up his arms defensively, 'You can't possibly be ok with this? Your beloved is becoming a tool for murder. Are you all right with that?'
  'My beloved was always a tool for murder in her death.' The man spat before rising from the ground and pointing the blade at the womans head, 'In my fictional life the lips of my beloved took away the life of someone I hated very much.'
  'Oh really?' Alistair asked, his interest piquing by the revelation, 'How very creative of your character to use the lips of your beloved. How did he do it? Poison?'
  'Correct.' He spoke with a nod before pointing to himself with the silver blade, 'Vindice the Revenger.'

Axenia

Casey started burning brighter, wanting nothing more than to burn both of them beyond recognition. But first Ryan needed to be safe, the handsome boy was at the moment not that handsome, but looked battered and scared. She wanted to help but didn't know how, and she started feeling angry with Alistair for being able to find any of this interesting. She turned her head to look at him, the tall boy with the messy hair and hazel eyes. How could she ever be angry with him than for more than a minute, she had a weakness for him but didn't know why it was so.
   "Alistair, sweety. Why don't you figure out a way to help our friend, I know he can be a pain in the ass sometimes, but still." She looked for an opportunity to throw a fireball at Gloriana, separating her from Ryan.

Villain

'There is only one way; hand over your undead friend.' Vindice spoke with a snarl and pointed the tip of his blade at Frank, who had remained silent while the confrontation took place.
  'I have a feeling that that barrier of yours would drop if your concentration was affected.' Vindice spoke, his voice trailing off before a smile grew over his sinister face, 'I bet if we killed the boy, the barrier would drop and then I would be able to slice up the little blonde here.' He spoke before running his tongue along the edge of the blade.
  'Why are you working for him?' Alistair asked, trying to think of something to latch onto, something that would help bring Vindice and his undead girlfriend down, 'Why are you working for Spring heeled Jack? Is it power? Money?' He asked but Vindice ignored him.
  'I bet that she would squeal as I cut her up. I bet she would squeal and bleed just like a pig.' He chuckled maliciously before stabbing at the barrier, repeatedly pecking at it with the point of the blade.
  'What is this about?' Alistair called out; trying to get some control over the situation, but it was slowly beginning to dawn on him that they were not in the best position. Vindice and Gloriana held all the cards; they were at their mercy, 'Is it revenge again? Vindice the revenger killed his hated enemy because he murdered his lover. Did someone do that to you? Did you meet the same fate as Vindice?' Alistair asked, trying his best to not sound like he was pleading.
  'The boy looks like he would bleed a lot; immortals always do. They always think their indestructible but when you managed to poke a hole in them it'll all come out the same way.' Vindice spoke and teased the point of the blade, 'But I reckon the girl will be the most fun. She'll bleed red, ruby red, all over the grou-'
  There was a sudden silence as something hard connected with Vindice's face. It had been so quick that the undead nightmare stopped beating up Ryan and slowly turned its head to watch the revenger fly through the air and land on the ground behind him. His eyes were wide, his nose was broken and his teeth were missing and he was clearly unconscious.
  Gloriana let go of Ryan and began to let out a low growl before screeching at the creature that stood between her and Lulu. It stared back at her and let out the roar of a monster while its clenched fists banged against its chest.
  The monster was Frank. He stared at the undead woman with anger so foul that neither Ryan nor Alistair could possibly believe that such a docile person as Frank could look so menacing. The two undead creatures continued to roar and snarl at each other before eventually pouncing with their hands outstretched before them.
  'Frank!' Alistair managed to yell in alarm as the two monsters collided with each other and began to brawl like wild beasts. Their battle wasn't anything like the scuffle between Alistair and Jonathan from earlier, this was barbaric. The monsters clawed and slashed and bit, they tore chunks out of each other undead bodies and watched as sprays of zombie blood soaked their hands. It was wild and uncontrollable and it terrified Alistair to no end.

Axenia

Casey didn't waste any time, the moment Vindice and Gloriana was torn away from Ryan and Lulu she ran forward to pull them to safety. Lulu was still unconscious but she could tell Ryan was in pain, there was no time to be gentle with any of them, if they didn't move fast they wouldn't stand a chance. Vindice words had made an impact on her, she had focused hard on keeping the shield but the more frustrated he got her, the more it faltered. She pulled Lulu by the arms while in a harsh tone told Ryan to get the fuck up and get moving.
   Once they were all together she cast the shield over them leaving only Frank to fend for his own. She watch the fight in horror, wanting to help but wasn't able too. She concentrated on building the shield strong, the fire that covered her body was turning a bright blue color. Like on the roof she started to levitate, suddenly the small nightdress burst in flames leaving her naked. You couldn't see her body only the shape of it, when she called out to Frank her voice was hard and commanding.
   "Frank listen to me, step away from Gloriana."

Villain

'You couldn't have made that forcefield of yours a bit softer?' Ryan croaked whilst wiping his mouth of blood. His nose was broken and he had bruises all over him but he seemed to move as if none of it mattered. He gave in to Lulu's ordering and followed her whilst wincing and cursing at the pain that surged through his system.
  When they were finally safe behind the barrier Alistair quickly sat down next to them and began to examine them. He was no doctor, but his deduction skills would probably help identify what their injuries were. Then again Watson had always been the doctor, his analysis wouldn't be efficient enough.
  'Where does it hurt?' Alistair asked as he looked over Ryan's arm. The boy scowled and pulled it away before nodding in the direction of their tent.
  'Forget it, just go get my camera right now.' Ryan spat before coughing up a mouthful of blood, trying his best to ignore the flaming naked beauty that levitated before them. Any comment he had would probably lighten the mood, but he was too hurt to think of anything clever.
  Frank continued to smash his fists into the rotting monster. He had pulled on his sack mask again before charging into battle, now it was tattered and bloodied by the beasts clawed fingers. His shirt had been ripped apart by the claws and deep wounds covered his chest, exposing ribs and organs that weren't the least bit pleasent to look at. Gloriana was no better, the side of her face had caved in under the barrage of Franks strong fists and her neck was broken from when he had throttled her. He currently had her pinned down and was hammering his fists against her while her arms flailed out at him and swiped at his face.

Axenia

Casey's green eyes glowed in the intense fire that surrounded her, her hair moving about her head as was she caught in a storm. That Frank wouldn't move made her angry, but the hatred she feeled towards Vindice was something she had never experienced before, he had tried to hurt her friends, wanting to kill Lulu and Ryan. Frank was in control of his fight with Gloriana at the moment so she turned her attention on Vindice instead. She could feel the fire grow in her, making her more and more powerful. In the back of her mind the mantra kept repeating, 'the fire is not my enemy, it is a part of me', allowing her to open up to it. She was shining so bright now that around them it looked like daytime, not caring that someone might notice something was wrong.
   "Vindice you made a wrong move trying to hurt us, and now is time for you to pay for your mistake. Look at Gloriana she is being torn apart piece by piece, this time it is you that have killed the one you love. But what is happening to her is nothing compared to what I will do to you, but don't worry I will make it quick." It was like the air trembled as she started gathering the energy from everything around her, getting ready to unleash a fiery hell upon Vindice.

Villain

Vindice had managed to wake up from his unconscious state. He cradled his broken nose while blood soaked his hand. His eyes were narrowed and vicious at first, but when Casey came closer to him she could see from the look in his eyes that he doubted his own abilities when it came to dealing with the violent inferno before him.
  'Death is nothing to fear. Neither is pain.' Vindice growled and managed to bring himself to his knees before the flaming goddess before him, 'Burn me if you must, but you'll die eventually. There are others that are like my beloved. They too can smell evil flesh like your friend and will do anything they can to find him so that they may possess his father.' He spoke before stretching out his arms to his sides as if accepting his execution, 'Go on cremate me.'
  While this was happening Frank was now using his fists like a hammer and repeatedly smashing them against Gloriana's skull. Gloriana no longer seemed to fight back, her body jiggled under the assault, but the blows to the head had obviously messed something up in her skull. Frank gripped her head in between his hands and let out a final roar before yanking her deformed head clean off her shoulders and held it above his head like a token of victory.

Axenia

"As you wish." The ground shook underneath the others as she let go, directing all of her powers to the spot where he was sitting. She did not see him as a human being, she did not consider the fact that she was ending a life. He had wanted to kill them all but instead he had meat his own end. For a moment the entire place lit up before darkness once again surrounded them, on the spot where Vindice had been sitting there were only a charred spot in a small crater. Casey was lowering herself down her fire dying, she was breathing hard and staggered a little as her feet once again touched the ground.
   "Could one of you get me a blanket please?" She fell to her knees, her skin damp from her strain." How is Lulu, is she okay?"

Villain

Alistair had used the distraction to sneak back to his tent. He had returned with Ryans camera and several blankets he had intended for Lulu, but now that Casey was finished with Vindice he quickly wrapped them around her.
  It had unerved him that Vindice had been so quiet during his destruction; burned people didn't usually go to their deaths quietly, but he pushed the feeling to one side as he pulled out Ryans camera from its bag.
  'What do you want me to do?' Alistair asked as he switched on the digital camer and glanced over it.
  'Nothing. Just take the photo, I've already go it on the right settings.' Ryan croaked before wincing as Alistair took a picture of him and the flash momentarily blinded him, 'You could duck though. That would be a good thing to do.' Ryan spoke and for a moment Alistair was unsure what he meant. Then Gloriana's head sailed over his head, narrowly avoiding a collision.
  He turned on the spot to look back at Frank. He was now walking towards the three of them with his fists hands oustretched before him. He was covered in Gloriana's blood and didn't seem to be at all affected by the amount of inards that were currently escaping the wounds all over his body.
  'Oh dear...' Alistair spoke as he watched the monster march towards them slowly. Lulu was still unconcious, Ryan was still out for the count and Casey would probably be tired after exerting so much power, 'Casey get behind me.' Alistair spoke as Frank began to growl like an angered dog.

Axenia

Casey looked up and saw Frank getting closer, never had she seen him like that before, if she had to describe such a transformation she would have said it reminded her of a rapid dog. For a moment she could just sit there at watch him getting closer, then she got up and focused on making a barrier between them and Frank. It wasn't as strong as she would have liked, but it would hold for now.
   "Al, get Lulu out of here she need to be looked at by a doctor. I'll take care of Frank, and don't worry I'm not going to hurt him." She was holding the blanket closely around her body. She was hiding how exhausted she were, her legs trembling under the blanket though she looked calm and strong.

Villain

'No you're not.' Ryan croaked before pushing past Casey and Alistair, 'But I am.' Ryan spoke with confidence and vitality that he hadn't possessed mere minutes ago. What stood before them was another monster; Ryan was now fully healed and was approaching Frank with his hands raised in the same throttling gesture. He stared down Frank, looking deep into his mismatched eyes that now seemed to glow various shades of red. Ryan's eyes were narrowed and full of fire, his hands were scaled and green while large spikes jutted from his elbows and shoulders. He bared his teeth and showed off new fangs and took off his torn jacket to reveal bulging muscles that he never had.
  Alistair stared at him confused for a moment. Then he remembered the camera. He turned and found the thing lieing on the ground and held it up to look at the picture he had taken.
  'Photo shop.' Alistair spoke as he looked at the screen of the camera. Ryan had altered his picture on the device using programs on the camera. It was a clever idea, it wasn't a painted portrait but the rules still seemed to apply.
  'Come on Frank. Hit me.' Ryan growled before the two collided with a loud bang as the ground around them shook.

Axenia

Casey kept the barrier for the rest of them, her legs giving in and sent her to the ground. It didn't matter to her she was concerned about Lulu hoping she was okay, she looked at Alistair, dark patches beginning to show under her eyes.
   "Please Al, get Lulu to a doctor we got this." She turned her eyes back to Ryan that had started fighting Frank. She wondered what could make him react like that and how many others like Gloriana excisted.

Villain

'We can't. If we take her to a doctor we jeopardise the mission.' Alistair spoke as he tossed away the camera and rummaged through the pockets of his jacket. He pulled out a small green case with a white cross on it which he opened to reveal bandages and a few other small medical instruments. He pulled out a vial of clear liquid and unscrewed it before waving it under Lulu's nose, Casey would be able to detect a sharp scent in the air that wafted from the vial. Lulu stirred as the scent filled her nose and weakly batted the vial away before her eyes slowly opened.
  'I feel like a truck hit me.' Lulu spoke before rising up a little, 'Did a truck hit me?' She asked in a drowsy voice before noticing that Casey was currently naked save for the blankets wrapped around her, 'Or did something else happen that I should feel very weird about?' Lulu asked before frantically looking round to take in her surroundings.
  While this was going on Ryan and Frank brutally brawled before the barrier. They swung their fists, trying their best to smash each others head in. Luckily Ryan seemed to have an advantage with his immortality. Evertime Franks fist would threaten to break his neck, Ryan would just keep swinging his fists into Frank.

Axenia

"It's nothing to worry about Lulu, just a small disagreement between Frank and the rest of us." Casey tried to sound light eventhough anyone could see that it was more than a small disagreement, Ryan and Frank was really going at it sometimes one of them would hit the barrier and Casey would let out a small gasp of exhaustion. It was pure will that made her uphold the continuous weakening barrier not wanting any of the others getting hurt, she turned to look at Alistair.
   "Unless you can come up with something that is going to help out Ryan then I think you should wake up the students, tell them that a fire broke out and that it's out of control, get them out of here. If Vindice was right, which he probably was, then others will come for Frank and the teachers and students could get in their way."

Villain

'We can't do that. It would get more people involved.' Alistair spoke and closed his eyes before he began to rub the side of his temple trying to think of something he could do.
  Ryan let out a roar as his elbow buried itself in Franks chest. The monster stumbled back for a moment, but mere seconds later he was back on Ryan with his fists slamming against Ryan's face. It was then that Ryan started to notice what wasn't in his favour; his endurance. Ryan may be immortal, but he couldn't go on forever. Frank had the body of a mortal but he had unlimited endurance by being undead. He wouldn't tire and he wouldn't stop.
  'Got to be something. Got to be something to get through to...' Alistair spoke before his eyes opened wide as a single thought entered his head, 'Oh god damn it I'm good.' Alistair spoke before standing up and brushing himself off, 'Casey drop the barrier, let me through.'

Axenia

"It's great that you're happy about yourself Al, but going through the barrier is insane. Besides, if I drop it now I won't have the strength to build it again." She looked at him for a moment, she could tell that he was as serious as always and knowing him there was almost no way to make him change his mind.
   "It's your neck Sherlock, I hope you know what you're doing." She let out her breath and dropped the barrier, lying down on her side partially covered by the blanket. She was exhausted and couldn't even sit up anymore, she needed some rest and since she could do no more to help at the moment she thought she would get some rest. Her eyes followed Alistair as he walked through the space where the barrier had been.

Villain

'Thanks Casey.' Alistair spoke before breathing in deep, 'Here we go.' He sighed before running towards the chaos.
  'For christ's sake Frank! Calm down!' Ryan yelled from a mouth of razor teeth as he hammered his fists against the side of Franks head. He felt tired, his new heavy body was wearing him out and Frank was beginning to over power him. He let out a cry as he fell back as Franks arms shot out and shoved him back violently, sending him tumbling across the dirt ground.
  He would have continued to rage and tear up the ground around him whilst using Ryan as a makeshift club to pound anything that got in his way, but now he found someone standing in his way.
  'Frank.' Alistair spoke calmly as he stepped out before the creature. Frank let out a roar and began to pound his fists against his chest in a threatening manner. Alistair stood his ground and cleared his throat before shouting one simple sentence at him; 'What is the point of your anger?!' He roared.
  Frank stood still for a moment as he absorbed the question. Then he dropped to his knees and became still.

Axenia

Casey watched in amazement as Alistair with one sentence got Frank to calm down, she did not understand what was going on and looked around at the others that seemed as baffled as she was. It took her some deep breathes before she could stand, wrapping the blanket around her she started walking over to Alistair and Frank. Eventhough he in his anger had wanted to tear them all apart she was concerned about him, she was careful not to act in a threatening manner.
   "Frank are you okay? Al, what just happened?" She turned her gaze to him and stopped a little way from them, not knowing how to approach and still afraid that he might attack them again.

Villain

'Frankenstein's monster was full of anger. He tormented his creator until the end of his days.' Alistair spoke as he bent down before Frank and shook him a little. There was no response, it was as if Frank had just turned himself off like an electronic appliance, 'When the doctor died the monster admitted that he felt no happiness for what had happened and realised how pointless his anger had been. I imagine that Frank here has just realised the same thing.'

Axenia

"Well we can't just let him sit there, who knows how long he'll be shut off like that, somebody could see him." She walked over to Frank and looked down at him, there were still dark patches under her eyes from the strain.
   "I'll just go put on some clothes and then I think we should move him." She walked over to the wrecked tent that had been hers and Lulus, her clothes were scattered all over the place, some of it had been torn. She sighed as she found her favorite jeans with a big tear in them, it was the only pair that she could find and was forced to wear them. The tear was across the thigh, luckily she found a shirt that wasn't torn and mostly clean.

She walked back to the others, her hands at her hips as she looked down at Frank that was still shut down. Pieces had been torn out of him several places and it made him a horrifying sight, more than he usually were. She looked at Ryan for a moment before turning to Alistair.
   "Sooo, how are we going to move him?"

Villain

While Casey had been getting dressed Alistair had been setting to work on sewing up some of Franks wounds. It was sloppy work but Alisir figured that Frank wouldn't really care.
  Ryan had changed back into his normal form by erasing the photograph from his camera. He was tempted to start a new picture, but the idea of losing the camera and thus remaining forever immortal wasn't too appealing.
  When Casey returned she found Ryan packing away their camping equipment into bags with Alistair's help. Lulu was now sat in front of Frank trying to wake him up.
  'Come on Frank! You have to wake up now!' Lulu whined while shaking Frank by the shoulders. When she noticed Casey she gave her a slight smile, 'Thanks for the save earlier, I would be a pin cushion if you didn't put up the forcefield.'

Axenia

Casey walked over to Lulu and gave her a hug, her arms wrapped around the neck of the blond girl.
   "Don't mention it, anything for my friends." She gave her a big smile and a peck on the cheek, getting up again she looked at Frank and how he had chosen to shut down for the moment. She would do anything for her friends, this was the first time she had ever had any and she was not prepared to let them disappear, or in the previous case get killed. Her forcefield was not much compared to what Alistair could do, she admired his ability of deduction and how he could use that in almost any situation. She would love to figure out how his mind worked, what would make him truly happy, and what would make him jealous. When she had told him that it would be best for them to just end what kind of relationship they had for now, she had not wanted it to be so. She still loved him, she wanted to be with him and go to that stupid dance with him.

She shook her head to clear it for her thoughts, trying to focus on the tasks at hand. Kneeling down in front of Frank the placed a hand on both sides of his head, lifting it so he was facing her.
   "Frank you cannot stay in there and hide, come on, we still need you." Her voice was hard though there was a caring tone to it.

Villain

Franks eyelids slowly blinked as Casey addressed him. His head looked up and his arms seemed to strech out at his sides and flex for a moment, as if testing whether they still worked.
  'System testing...Necromatic pulse active...Arcane soul binding secure...black art spells recasting; cell regeneration commencing....memory updated in five, four, three, two, one.' Frank spoke in an emotionless voice; like that of a machine. In an almost mechanical way Frank slowly got to his feet and shook out his limbs and flexed his fingers before eventually letting out a deep breath. After this bizarre process was complete Frank looked back and fourth between Lulu and Casey with a blank look on his face.
  'Er...did we win?' Frank asked before looking down at his body, finally registering the blood stains, 'Oh right...we won.'

Axenia

Casey gave him a bright smile and a soft pat on the arm, she had not expected him waking up like that and it made her curious. How much machine was he actually? Was some of his thoughts and reactions programmed into him or did he think the same way that they did. Right now it didn't matter, they had to get moving before others arrived.
   "Good to have you back big guy, you gave us all quite a scare for a moment." She left him alone with Lulu as she started packing up her things.

Villain

'What did I do? Did I hurt someone?' Frank asked, sounding a little worried as he wiped some of the blood off of his clothes, 'I tend to go into a rage whenever I'm pushed into a corner. When I wake up I've always done something bad.' He spoke miserably before taking a seat on the floor.
  'Don't worry Frank you didn't do anything bad. You saved our lives.' Lulu spoke cheerfully as she patted him on the back and watched as Casey walked off. She felt concerned about the incident. They had been caught completely off guard and managed to survive by the off chance that Frank was secretly a killing machine. If he hadn't been there things would have been different; Ryan would have gotten even more hurt and Casey would have eventually yeilded to Vindice's request.
  'Frank I'm going to talk with Casey. You just stay here and get better.' Lulu spoke and smiled at him before running after Casey, 'Hey Sweetie need a hand?' She called after her.

Axenia

"What?" Casey turned around as Lulu called out to her, the dark shadows under her eyes clearly showed how exhausted she were though she did not wanted the others to know. "No I got it, thanks though." A pair of her pants had been shredded, still she put them in her backpack thinking that leaving them would make others believe a wild animal had attacked them. It was hard to remember the time when her abilities were her only secret, now she had to think about who would try to kill them next, what would their next selfchosen assignment be, and then there was Alistair. She wanted to give up on him, to forget all about how demanding his kisses could be when he lost himself. But she couldn't, she had tried to put him out of her mind but he kept popping up.

As she bend down to pick up something that had once been a sock she realised something, if she wanted to forget Al, or at least try to, then she would have to go away for a while, to get some distance between them.

Villain

'Good then you won't be distracted when I talk to you.' Lulu spoke before sittng down in front of her, blissfully unaware of whether she was being a nuissance or not.
  'Those two that got the jump on us were monsters.' Lulu spoke softly, 'Vindice wasn't anything particularly special, apart from being a first rate serial killer. Gloriana on the other hand was a monster; an undead being of brutal power.' She said while drawing a pattern on the earthy ground before her, 'Casey...your fictional counter part has experience with horrible monsters like her right? I have to know because...well because I've got a bit of a secret to tell you.'

Axenia

Casey looked at the blond girl with surprise written all over her face, what could she have as a secret? Al probably knew he was her best friend, so why would she confide in her all of a sudden. She tossed her backpack to the ground and sat down on it, looking Lulu in the eyes.
   "My fictional counterpart has some experience in dealing with monsters and supernatural beings, though she had a demon on her side and we don't." She leaned forward and took Lulu's hands in hers.
   "What's your secret Lulu?"

Villain

'Ever since we arrived at this camp I've been seeing ghost stories.' She answered bluntly, with no hint of jest or uneasiness. She turned her gaze towards the trees of the forest and pointed towards it.
  'You know that I have an ability besides my use of wonderland magic. I can see the possibilities in things; I can see their true forms and can find out who are humans, who are magical beings, who are monsters, etc.' She explained, her eyes focused on the trees as if they were some evil menance, 'When I look at the forest I see images of ghosts, monsters and all sorts of horrifying things; all of them from ghost stories.' She spoke before turning back to Casey and cracking a smile, 'So I guess that's good news for most of us. If the forest follows the law of horror stories then Ryan will die before any of us.' She joked before letting out a nervous and uneasy laugh.

Axenia

"Honey you know I love you, but you really make me want to just go home and pretend all of this was just some bad dream. We are in danger and we'll probably be in danger for the rest of our lives if we continue hunting down the villains of stories, but we are stronger together than apart and I would give my life to save you or any of the others. And why do you guess that Ryan will die first, he's the immortal one." She gave her a smile and tried to look calm though she was anything but. She was scared to death of what was coming for them, the monsters that lurked in the darkness just waiting to grab them. She would not be able to bear loosing one of her friends, they were still just kids in a way they had their whole life in front of them.

Villain

'Because Ryan is the only one of us that isn't a virgin. They always die first.' Lulu spoke and managed to muster a grin. Casey's speech had given her a bit more confidence about the success of their mission. It wasn't as if Lulu was not aware that this was danegrous. Her and Alistair had been in tons of different dangerous positions before, they were fully aware that a peaceful life was impossible, but Lulu didn't care.
  Ever since she had stumbled into wonderland Lulu had decided one thing; she would never, ever go back to her normal life. Going back would violate everything she had experienced and deep in her heart she knew that if she went back to a normal life it would end up killing her. After all, she was the fictional counter part of someone who many identified as insane, normal wasn't something she was comfortable with.
  'Then again by the time you've come out of this forest you'll fit under that category just fine.' Lulu spoke and gave Casey a wink before giving her a slap on the backside, 'Come on my tight assed companion lets go get the others. The sooner we find a safe spot to set up our tents the sooner we can focus on tearing your clothes off.' She spoke before wiggling her eyebrows at her, 'Sound like fun?'

Axenia

Casey was unable to hold back a laugh at Lulus comment, she knew nothing like that would happen in these wood, they would be lucky if they had the time to get some sleep. Lulu had a way of making her relax no matter how tense she was, it was a quality she really liked in the girl.
   "I can't wait Lulu, to see you naked again is all I can think about." She smiled and headed back to the others along with the blond girl, her mind kept going over what Lulu had said about the ghost and monsters in the forest. She also had an ominous feeling about being here but she was going to keep that to herself, she knew that the others were just as worried as she was and there was no reason to add her anxiety to what the others felt.

As they started walking, leaving the trashed campsite behind she thought about ways to make the others relax a bit more, the air around them seemed tense like they kept expecting another attack which they probably was. There were others almost like Frank out there and they could sense where he was, no matter where they set up camp they would have to stay on guard.

Villain

Alistair had remained at the front of their marching order as they walked through the forest. For the last few minutes he had been deep in thought about what had happened and by what Frank had told him while he had helped pack up the camping equipment.
  'Alistair. When I went berzserk...I saw my creator.' He had said to him whilst he had been packing away his sleeping bag, 'It was like a dream; I could see him climbing a cliff face with a bag of equipment over his shoulder. It was as if I was drawn to him by some sort of link.'
  It was a curious thought. Vindice had mentioned something about the undead being able to sense things, perhaps Frank was sought after because he could go one step beyond and locate the living as well? Or maybe it was more simple than that, perhaps he could just sense his creator and only his creator.
  'So anybody got any idea how to take our mind off the fact we were almost killled again?' Ryan asked, following behind Alistair as they walked through the forest, 'I suggest Lulu and Casey should walk the rest of the journey in their undies or at least make out again. Thaat would help take my mind off things.'

Axenia

Casey had been walking right behind Ryan and Alistair deep in thought until she heard her name being mentioned. She shook her head and walked up to him, giving the back of his head a good slap.
   "Very funny prettyboy, why is it always me and Lulu? Why don't you just make out with her, or Alistair for that matter?" She smiled as she spoke to him, the thought of Al letting Ryan make out with him did not seem possible in her mind. She put an arm around his shoulder as she leaned in and whispered in his ear.
   "Or why don't you and I sneak away from the others and you try to make me scream in pleasure as you use my body however you want? I'm sure Lulu would love to join us if you would prefer that." She could not help herself but grabbed his ass and gave it a squeeze. Ryan would know she was just joking, but she thought perhaps the images would be enough to make him think of something else.

Villain

'Don't taunt me woman I'm a horny immortal teenager who has just had a near death experience.' Ryan spoke enjoying the images that formed in his head, 'If you're going to make promises like that then I'd like to see you keep them.' He said before slipping his own arm around her waist and giving her backside a squeeze.

Axenia

Casey laughed and for a moment she actually considered what it would be like to give in to him, to let someone as experienced as him be her first. It was an intriguing thought and it sure as hell would be easier to seduce him than Alistair, she was not planning on living up to her teasing right now but she could not help herself, she leaned in and whispered in his ear while letting her lips brush against it.
   "Then come on prettyboy, what are you waiting for? I want you to ravish my body, I want you to make me scream in pleasure." She laughed and gave him a small shove.

Villain

'That's strike two. You push me once more and your clothes are coming off.' Ryan warned as he went along with her act. he cast a warning glance towards her and smirked a little, daring her to test whether he was joking or not.
  'A link...but why would Frankenstein put a link in his creations head?' Alistair mumbled to himself as he continued to walk over the dirt ground, not caring that behind him a scene of potential chaos was brewing.

Axenia

"Don't say stuff like that Ryan, that just turns me on. Why don't we just go behind one of the bushes and get this over with, you know you want to." She laughed and did not hear what Alistair had mumbled, she was just enjoying not thinking about that they had all been too close to gitting killed.

Villain

'Right! Thats it!' Ryan exclaimed before turning round and scooping up Casey and throwing her over one of his shoulders before doing exactly the same to Lulu. As he picked both of them up and made his way past Franky Alistair let out a cry of surprise before clicking his fingers.
  'WAIT!' He yelped before clutching his head 'It all makes sense! At least a little! Theres no reason for Frank to have a connnection with his creator! Unless someone wanted to lead Frank to his creator! In other words if someone wanted to lead Frank into an obvious trap!' Alistair exclaimed before pausing for a moment as he considered what he had just suggested, 'We're walking into a trap.'

Axenia

Casey let out a little scream and laughed as Ryan threw her over his shoulder, grinning at Lulu as he did the same to her. This was the most fun she had had in a while, and Ryan had a way of making her laugh.
   "Put me down, you're even more of a caveman than Frank." She laughed as he made his way past the monster. Then Alistairs outburst made the laughter stop, she was still hanging over Ryan's shoulder, unable to see him because of Ryan turning to face him.
   "Who would want to set up a trap for Frank, if they knew where the creator was, why not just take him?"

Villain

'Maybe theres a point to it.' Alistair replied whilst scratching his chin, 'Maybe they only know where his creator is and not Frank. Maybe Frank's creator doesn't want to be anywhere near Frank-no offence' He spoke to Frank before continuing, 'Or maybe they can't reach the creator or Frank. Maybe they can only plant the connection? Like a seed in the mind. Maybe they can't physically reach them?' He spoke before clicking his fingers, 'Maybe it can only reach our minds? Maybe this is the same creature that filled our heads with nightmares while we slept? Maybe it's trying to draw us in.'

Axenia

"Ryan please put me down, you can kidnap us later." She turned to face Alistair once Ryan had put her back down, a hand ran through her hair as she stepped closer to Al. He was always so cute when he was looking thoughtful like that, she did not touch him though she wanted to but kept her arms folded across her chest.
   "The nightmares were a warning that something was coming for us, it is possible that seeing the creator is a warning not to seek him. But we won't know for sure until we find him, we know this can be a trap, we have always known that, we just have to be extra careful."

Villain

'It could be that the nightmare spinner was warning us that Mr Spring's forces were coming for us, but that doesn't mean he's our friend.' Alistair spoke and continued to scratch his chin as he thought over the facts, 'What if Mr Spring's forces aren't the only thing to be afraid of in this forest? What if their is something else?'
  Lulu glanced towards Casey as she heard this. She knew that they would be thinking the same thing and would be recalling how moments ago she had been telling Casey of the horrible things she had seen in these woods. It sent a shiver down her spine and made her heart beat faster. Luckily Ryan was there to help distract her by being a pervert.
  'Well that's excellent folks we've certainly made some progress.' Ryan spoke as he came up behind Casey and Lulu and grabbed a handful of their backsides, 'How about we try and save the morbid thoughts when we settle down to camp again? Then we can talk, plot, worry and scheme all while naked and tumbling around a tent.'

Axenia

The look Casey gave Lulu let her know that Alistair should know about their conversation, she had been thinking about it, the ghosts that Lulu seemed to know was there. She had never believed in anything like that, ghosts, demons, she had never been superstitious. But now anything seemed possible and there scared her, luckily Ryan was there, he knew how to change the gloom mood.
   "Your right Ryan, we should set up camp, why don't Lulu and I do that this time, you and Al can undress in the meantime."

Villain

'I'll wait until the tents are up.' Ryan spoke before slapping Frank and Al on the back, 'Come on you two lets patrol the area while they set up.' He spoke before dumping his camping equipment on the floor and dragging the two of them off.
  The area they had stopped in was not ideal; there were a few too many trees which made it difficult to set up the tent, but it didn't make it impossible plus it allowed their camp site to be slightly more concealed inbetween the trees.
  'I don't like it Casey.' Lulu spoke as she unpacked one of the tents and began to set it up, 'We're in enemy territory here. Are we really going to be ok?' She asked before setting to work.

Axenia

Casey knew what she was feeling, there was something about this place that just seemed off. It was hard to put a finger on it, maybe she was just being paranoid but it felt like someone was watching them. She had tried to shale the feeling off, but it kept popping back up in her mind.
   "Of cause we're going to be okay Lulu, we'll be out of here in a day or two don't worry. If it helps I'll stay awake while the rest of you sleep, I'll keep a protective shield around the camp all night." She tried to sound light, like the concerns Lulu was having were unnecessary. She wanted the girl to be less afraid, if staying awake all night would do that it would be worth it.

Villain

'Thats a nice suggestion Casey but it wouldn't be fair on you to do that. Plus we need you at top form; your our elemental after all.' She spoke while nailing some pegs into the ground to secure the fold out tent she had brought to the ground. It was after secring the final nail that Lulu realised something; her hands were shaking and there was a cold feeling running through her stomach.
  'I'm afraid.' Lulu whispered to herself in disbelief. Lulu was someone who rarely felt fear, after all she had spent most of her childhood ibn a magical place with untold dangers and battled many different types of monsters and villains, but for some reason this was getting to her.
  'Just remember. Your parents are always here if you're scared' The voice of her mother echoed in her head. It was a childish thing to think. Lulu had often resented the over protective nature of her parents, but it was moments like this that made her remember why she loved them; they were always there when it mattered.
  'C-Casey could you....do me a favour?' She asked, trying to keep the tremble out of her voice. She wasn't sure if her voice shook because of fear or embarassment as she prepared herself for what she would say next.

Axenia

Casey had just finished setting up their tent when Lulu spoke to her, she turned around to see the girl was paler than usual. She smiled and walked over to her, taking her hand and making her sit down.
   "Anything sweetie, you know that."

Villain

'Could you...' Lulu began and gulped as she felt Casey take her hand. The whole idea was silly, but right now she felt like she had no other option, '...could you sleep in my sleeping bag with me tonight?' She asked timidly, her eyes now fixed on the groun as she refused to make eye contact with her, she could feel her cheeks warming up.

Axenia

She was a little surprised by the request, but seeing her scared like that made it impossible for her to refuse. She put an arm around the girl and held her close for a while, kissing her forehead before smiling at her.

"Sure thing Lulu, but don't mention it to Ryan, he'll just beg to either join us or being allowed to watch.

Villain

'Thank you.' Lulu spoke and gave Casey a little smile, 'Ryan can beg and plead all he wants he's not getting in my pants.' Lulu chuckled, smiling at the thought of the look on Ryan's face when he found out they would be sharing a sleeping bag. The thought brought back their experiences from earlier that day; the moment on the bus followed by the blissful moment of passion in the river. She stared at Casey's lips for a moment as the feeling swept through her just managing to overthrow the fear.

Axenia

Casey laughed and grabbed Lulus ass, pulling her even closer. She wanted to make Lulu forget her fear, and one way was distracting her. Letting a hand remove some of the blond locks from the pale girls face she leaned in and kissed her, the kiss was deep and passionate.

"What about me sweet thing, will you allow me to get into your pants?"

Villain

'Mmm...' Lulu's voice trailed off as she licked her lips and wrapped her arms around Casey's body, 'Well since your doing me a favour it seems only polite.' She spoke before pulling Casey into her and kissing her firmly. Her hands snaked over Casey's body, one grabbing a tight hold of her ass while the other combed through her hair. Her tongue sneaked out of her mouth and into Casey's, swirling around it and savouring the sweet taste of her lips.

Axenia

Casey sighed as the kiss intensified, pulling Lulu so tight that their bodies were close together. Her hand ran through Lulu's hair and then she gripped it firmly, pulling it slightly forcing their lips to part. She started kissing down her neck, nibbling it gently.
   "Be careful what you promise Lulu, I could have some serious fun with your body tonight."

Villain

'Anything to take my mind off things.' Lulu breathed, her eyes shutting as she relished the bliss of Casey's kiss against her neck. Her hands roamed her body, cupping around her chest and curling around the form of her breasts. Her pulse raced and her hear beat faster and faster. Eventually she couldn't take much more and pushed Casey back so that she went tumbling into the open door of the tent and fell through. In the blink of an eye Lulu had pounced inside and straddled Casey before kissing her forcefully.

Axenia

Casey was a bit surprised by the force of the small blond girl, by she couldn't say she didn't enjoy it. Her hands went up to cup her breasts before she slowly started to undress her, kissing down her neck once more to the breasts. After taking off her blouse she removed the bra, her lips closed around one of the nipples as her tongue circled it.

Villain

Lulu's eyes shut tight as she felt Casey's tongue flick over her breasts. It was more alien pleasure; joy that she had never experienced and never considered. Her hands rose to Casey's head and ran through her scarlet hair, letting her continue her sweet torture before gripping hold of her head tight and pulling her head back.
  'Your turn.' She breathed before kissing Casey hard. Her lips pressed tight to hers as her tongue rammed into her mouth and explored every part of it. She could barely control herself; it was as if a fire had been awakened inside of her.
  She pushed Casey back again and unzipped her jacket, but when she came to her shirt she spared no time to be gentle; she tore it open exposing her bra before sinking down and ripping it off. Her hands cupped around her exposed chest; enjoying the feel of the round soft flesh between her fingers before she let her tongue lick over them.

Axenia

Casey smiled at the ferociousness Lulu showed, she held the girl tight as she kissed her again, letting her hands run down her body. As Lulu tor her clothes of she almost laughed, not that it was funny but it was wonderful seeing a desire like that. Throwing her head back Casey moaned as Lulu licked her breasts, she closed her eyes for a moment, enjoying to the fullest. Her hands started to pull up the skirt Lulu was wearing, finding her panties she let her finger slide underneath the fabric to rest on the smooth cheeks.