Army Boot Camp [NC] [EX] (interest check)

Started by elfguy, June 21, 2010, 01:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

The army boot camp at Fort Springfield is not an easy thing to go through. Every new recruit has to go through the basic combat training process, and get the approval of the Captain in charge of training before becoming a member of the army. The only army training under the supervision of a woman, Captain Jane Valery, it attracts many types of recruits. Some think that they will get an easier time under a girl officer, others think that because it's a very small base, the few recruits there will get through it faster and without any fuss.

Regardless however, the truth is somewhat different. Like other boot camps, it is a hard process. Recruits are put under a lot of physical demands. But on top of that, the Captain also likes to dominate her most resistant recruits in bed also. She considers her job is only done when she has managed to break them down. She has yet to find one who can stand up to her.

So this is a modified idea from one I had earlier that didn't get much traction. Hopefully this one will. This RP will focus on a group of recruits getting abused by Jane and by her Drill Sergeant. The two will break them down physically and mentally, as well as sexually. This will involve EX and NC events.

For this I'd need one person to play the Drill Sergeant, while I play Jane. The rest would play recruits. Note that the drill sergeant will need to add an 'Equipment' field to the char sheet but not the recruits, who will all start with the same outfit. They can be M or F. As always I'm open to suggestions. I will post Jane's profile soon.

Character sheet

Appearance: Picture or good description

Name:

Bio:

Limits: What you don't want to happen to your character
----

Venom09

Picture:

Name: Amaya Bates

Outfit and equipment: A leather whip with tiny spikes when needed, a small gun thats been painted purple with a black skull, whats in the picture normally and then normally baggy black pants... but when torturing like she was taught by jane she wears a short and i mean SHORT mini skirt and her bra showing off her perky breasts!

Bio: Born into a family that dealt with selling drugs Amaya was a smoker half her life. She loved toking it up with the family and making others fear her. From the young age of ten she was one of the families sneakest information crew caring a hidden knife on her at all times as well as a small pistol in the back of her pants. When she was fifteen years old though she was jumped by a group of men who thought they could all over power her, but because of jumping her from behind she went into a blind rage and by the end of it three were dead and the other two had run off at the sound of cop cars.

Scared Amaya tried to hide herself, but when the police got there finding drugs on her and in her system as well as the weapons she was taken to a juvenile center. A few years later after being released at the age of 18 Amaya went back to getting into trouble. She began getting into fights and such... But then she met up with Jane and slowly began to become a violent girl, but in dominating people. She trained and though with her past it was hard for her to work her way up but finally did to become Jane's drill seargent for she was hard and cold all in one...

Character limits: death(herself), Loss of limbs

elfguy

Name: Jane Valery

Equipment: What's on the picture, plus a leather whip she sometimes pulls out

Bio: Jane joined the army at a young age, right out of high school. She did not go get a degree, and get to be a Lieutenant right away. No, she started at the very bottom, as a Private, and worked her way up through sweat and blood. She loves the army, and the fitness and training she got out of it. She is addicted to fitness and a lot of the other officers, especially those who went the easy route, nickname her 'Muscles', or look down on her.

She became the head of the training division mainly because of the way she raised through the ranks. None of the other officers knew what it took to form new recruits, but she did. Being left mostly to herself by the Commandant, she gets to run the unit how she wants, and has done so for the past 2 years. She trains new recruits, and makes them her bitches, making sure they are ready for the hard life in the army.

Limits: Death, loss of limbs
----

elfguy

Glad to have you here Venom. Btw could you post what equipment and outfit she runs around in? It could be anything she wants really, Jane would be lax with regulations. If she goes to training sessions looking like that pic that'd be all fine ;)
----

Venom09

alright updated! lol and np elfguy! your rps sound really interesting its a wonder no one joins... ;D

rahatngt

I wonder how the training would go for a 19 year old fit but shy virgin recruit ;)

Very late at night so will try to get a character tomorrow.

Venom09

that would be kick ass! you talking guy or girl though? lol

elfguy

----

rahatngt

I was thinking of a guy :) Glad that you two approve. Be a little gentle please ;)

Venom09

awww we'll be gentle lol sorry i couldn't resist and cool that will be kickass

SheenaTiger

Appearance: Linda is a very tall woman. She missed the 2m only by 2cm. Since an early age she trained on a quite regular base, but not on an extend where she would look like a body builder. The last years she trained some less, still she is a regular at a local gym, making sure her muscles will not get down to much. Aside of her slightly muscular and tall stature, she by far not sports Janes body, she most likely was distinguishable by her Long blonde hair. Until the day she placed her food inside the camp, she managed to let it grow down to her knees, and she was proud of her hair. Aside of the muscles, she never liked how those bodybuilding woman looked like, she liked to show her breasts and hips in as skimpy outfits as she could get her hands on. Her breasts made up to a C, even f she not filled it perfectly, though B was to small for her.

Name: Linda Bokori

Bio: Lindas family is not a rich one, still they allowed and bought her most she wanted. It is surprising to find someone like that who not carries a nose around, that sticks more in the clouds the nbeeing somewhere near earth. Until now Linda had a good life, and some people told her that going to the army is one of the most safe things, especially if you make it into the technical departments. Since she began to tinker around with different kind of technical stuff, she could not get enough parts and tools to improve all kind of gadgets and apperatures she found in her families house.

Sexuality: Bi, with a preference for strong woman

Limits: Death, Scat, dismembering of any kind (limbs, genitals, ...), worshipping of bodyparts (they might be a turn on, but no gods to me), impregnation/pregnancy, M/M-scenes among the recruits (since the instructors seem to be female both other would be hard ;) ) ... possible other limits seem not fit in this scenario, so i will not add them unless they seem to really happen. Rule of the thumb: My Off's most likely apply

(Edit: +Sexuality, +Limit-info)
Generally slow between posts ... sorry but Health-Issues and other RL-Things happen.
My RP-Search / BDSM-Test (2015-08-16) / BDSM-Test (2018-12-23) / BDSM-Test (2022-11-28) / My A&A (2020-12-16)

QuoteThe complete Domination over a Submissive is not based on fear and harshness, but is based on trust, love, guidance and understanding.

elfguy

We just need 2 or 3 more recruits and we'll be good to start.
----

SheenaTiger

i could come up with many more ideas, but i guess i would only get caught up playing with myself ^^ somehow that feels boring ^^;
Generally slow between posts ... sorry but Health-Issues and other RL-Things happen.
My RP-Search / BDSM-Test (2015-08-16) / BDSM-Test (2018-12-23) / BDSM-Test (2022-11-28) / My A&A (2020-12-16)

QuoteThe complete Domination over a Submissive is not based on fear and harshness, but is based on trust, love, guidance and understanding.

elfguy

lol na I meant 2 or 3 more people :P Playing only one character is usually best.
----

SheenaTiger

Quote from: elfguy on June 22, 2010, 07:41:23 AM
lol na I meant 2 or 3 more people :P Playing only one character is usually best.

i know, i usually say "no" if someone tries to bring 2 of my characters together in irc-rp
not counting npc's though

elfguy

Just need 2 or 3 more people to make it interesting and we could do this.
----

The Clown Prince

O/O           Clown's Thoughts              The Clown has Escaped!
I have sworn the Oath of Drake! :o

elfguy

----

SheenaTiger

BlueEyedBard

Appearance:

Name: Bazil Macarov

Bio: Bazil refused to be a product of his environment, he wanted his environment to be a product of him. He was only six when his mother married into money and they suddenly went from rags to riches, but this fairytale is less fortunate than it sounds. Bazil's stepfather was a crooked money lender, a man who ruined many peoples lives on a daily basis and drove a shiny black Cadillac home every night to make himself feel better.
It was on his 13th birthday that his mother was committed to their county psychiatric ward and the next day she got a hold of a broken piece of mirror that she used to cut her own wrists in the white tile bathroom of the hospital, happy birthday.
After that it was just Bazil and his stepfather, Lenny. The man treated Bazil like trash, forced on him by his mother, so that's how the boy acted. It started with turning the music up too loud right after Lenny had told him to turn it off. Staying out til all hours of the morning and even cutting class, and every time Lenny would beat the young boy the more rules he broke and the more defiant he became. When he couldn't take it any more the old crook sent the boy off to boarding school.
Bazil was actually quite smart, he had a thing for philosophy, but was his stepfather and the memory of his mother that drove him to the crack-pipe in the first place. He spent his life like a junkie, in and out of jail, on and off the streets. Until one day when he fell off his junkie spoon and found himself in front of a federal judge who gave him two options: Prison or Lieutenant Jane Valery's platoon, if anybody could straighten him out it was her.
The choice was easy, he had seen jail and he didn't feel like prison would be a much better place, so he opted for the army.

Limits: Death
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

zoarster

Name: Adam Nakamoto

Appearance: Standing only 5'3", Adam wasn't the most formidable member at bootcamp. The 19 year old Asian youth had slightly-tanned skin and a face that was more than a little pudgy, and unlike most of the recruits at bootcamp, he had a slight stomach as well. Although he came into bootcamp with long black hair that went to his shoulders, he was sure that would change soon enough. Rimless glasses completed his altogether geeky and non-military look.

Bio: Adam may not have been the fittest recruit at bootcamp, but he was the smartest, and he knew it--or at least that's what he thought. A high school honor student, Adam skipped college in hopes that he could make his fortunate through less-than-legitimate means, hacking various systems to swindle money from different groups. At 19, he joined a small group trying to penetrate the government's most secure facility--Fort Knox. Needless to say, the band was summarily rounded up. Most of them went to jail, but because of his youth and talent with computers, Adam was offered a deal--go to bootcamp and hack for the military, or spend 20-100 years in the slammer. Reluctantly, Adam accepted his fate and reported for duty at bootcamp, fearing what would become of him in jail and not knowing the special rigors of this bootcamp.

Limits: Feeding, weight gain

The Clown Prince

Name: Marcus Bollard

Bio: Marcus grew up in the shining image of his father and older brother. His brother provided a decent enough role model for him to get through high school, but he knew that education wasn't his true calling. The only thing Marcus saw himself doing after school was riding motocross and running the family business, a motorcycle dealership and repair shop. His father, however, insisted that Marcus attend a trade school first so that he would be better prepared for work and life.

The young man blossomed into a headstrong adult while he was away from his family. It wasn't that he wanted to do things his way, but rather that he wanted them done the right way. His motocross career was going only one direction, up. Everything came crashing down the year before his enlistment into the army. A teenage girl, that was busy with her cell phone, ran a stop sign and sideswiped both his brother and father. Marcus and his mother tried to keep the store running after that by themselves, but ultimately hadn't the heart to do it. Looking for a new direction, Marcus signed up for the army in hopes of finding the direction in his life that had been lost.

Limits: Player's O/O's.
O/O           Clown's Thoughts              The Clown has Escaped!
I have sworn the Oath of Drake! :o

SheenaTiger

why is it i see problems cumming up for poor linda?

BlueEyedBard

"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off