Dothraki Khalasar (Interest Check)

Started by Elias, May 18, 2012, 01:10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elias

Concept

I adore the world established by the game of thrones, I have been looking for a group game and have yet to spot one. My interest at the moment is creating a Khalasar, the day to day life the combat and the wild sexual romps, I would like to see a small Khalasar Maybe 2000 members at the beginning struggle and rise among the ranks.
I would be setting the story during the beginning of the mad kings reign so there are as few connections to Khal Drago as possible at least in the early game, introducing Canon characters later will be considered but in the beginning I would like to see the group flourish under the weight of itself and not the books.

Geography

they would start in the Southern most portion of the Dothraki sea, surrounded by rival Khalasar and close to Lhazar and slavers bay.

Characters

Any and all, foreign soldiers traveling with the Khal, the bloodriders, slaves, lovers, warriors, healers etc.

JDrew Spider

Paint me interested! What would be the center conflict?
"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

Elias

I was hoping to start it with an assault on a slaver harbor that would allow people to join as new to the Khalasar and jump right into the action. Than allow the travel, politics and various day to day actions of the traveling warriors to occur.

Trafalgar

Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!

JDrew Spider

Jump right into the action? Wonderful. :)

Will there be some inner conflict within the tribe? Like fighting for dominance amongst the new arrivals?
"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

Elias

I am hoping a lot of that will be Player based but I would like to see someone move into the Khal position eventually. I will be NPCing it in the beginning and yes the new comers will have to earn there place in the Khalasar prove their worth. Women will have to earn their place within the horde as well.

JDrew Spider

Spider Hole
Apologies

Trafalgar

Sounds great can't wait to get started!
Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!

summoner2183

Count me in... this looks interesting!

Elias

Great, I will get to making a character sheet than.

Elias

There are a few more points, I will be making our Khalasar old, allowing challenges and him inevitably falling from his horse a possibility so that others can grow into the position. What that means is that bloodriders will also be off limits since they are expected to die with their Khal. But allows others to move up once he passes away. This also gives me time to reveal the world this smaller Khalasar

I am aiming for 6-7 players to start.

[b][u]Name:[/u][/b] Given
[b][u]Age:[/u][/b] Given
[b][u]Gender:[/u][/b] Given
[b][u]House/Affiliation:[/u][/b] For those who are not directly linked to the Khalasar. Or if you're part of a group as well as the Khalasar, rare but possible.
[b][u]Position:[/u][/b] Warrior, slave, merchant, Mercenary, healer, other (I am up for anything so long as it makes sense in the setting)
[b][u]Entourage/Family/Allies/warriors who follow:[/u][/b] These are your NPCs, people who would aid you in the majority of causes.

[b][u]Description:[/u][/b] The character’s physical appearance, attire, etc. Pictures are allowed, or at least a medium-length paragraph.
[b][u]Personality:[/u][/b] Tell us about your character’s personality; what they like, what they dislike; their motivations; their mannerisms; their beliefs, or anything else about how they think, feel and act.
[b][u]Biography:[/u][/b] This is where you write down your character’s history, in as much depth as you can manage, preferably.

[b][u]Etcetera:[/u][/b] If there’s anything that doesn’t fit in above, then throw it down here. An important thing to note is that you should feel free to ADD to this sheet, if you have anything you think is missing or would be good to add. Do not SUBTRACT from it, however. And if anything is too small to be worth editing the sheet for, just throw it down here.

JDrew Spider

Alrighty I should have one up soon.

Spider Hole
Apologies

JDrew Spider

Did you want us to post our character sheets here, right?

Spider Hole
Apologies

Elias

That would be appreciated we have not had much interest though, I may have to place this on hold.

JDrew Spider

Hopefully we'll get more interest. In due time.

Spider Hole
Apologies