If I *blank*, Would You *Blank*?

Started by AriesChan, August 18, 2010, 02:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiverseDesires

yes - I always say think you nicely

If I cooked you a lovely meal would you wash up for me?
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Rolo

most definately

If I cooked you a meal would you eat it

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

DiverseDesires

yes - I'll try anything  ;D

If I had a craving would you fulfill it?
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Cayenne

I would certainly try!

If I was crying, would you stand by and do nothing?~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Xilian

I would try to comfort you ofcourse!  :-)

If I where laughing, would you ask me why?

Cayenne

Maybe, I might just watch though~

If I wanted to do sit ups, would you spot me?~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Rolo

My Dear, I could spot you from across the room.  Yes I would love to hold your feet.

If I get up at 4 am to work out would you join me

-KAI-

Sneaky Little Bastard!

Cayenne

No, but I may prevent you from leaving..~!

If I was afraid of something silly, would you laugh?~

ONs & OFF

Rolo

Yes indeed you could.  No I would not laugh at you, I would make you laugh with me.

If I made you Laugh, would you smile

-KAI-

Sneaky Little Bastard!

DiverseDesires

"laughter is a smile that bursts"

Yes, and pass on those smiles to others

If I told you a very dirty joke would you be shocked?

Brian Boru

No, but, then, we're close like that ;)

If I whispered sweet nothings in your ear, would you respond with a promise of fulfillment?

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

DiverseDesires

knowing your sweet nothings, in a flash

If I was going to bed right now, would you come with me?

Brian Boru

Most definitely.

If I come to bed with you, will you tuck me nice and sweet and take care of me while I still have the sniffles?

A/As updated 2/20/11

DiverseDesires

you know I would

If I wake in the night would you mind if I woke you to comfort me?

TheirDirtySecret

Of course.

If I cried out in fear, would you be there to tell me everything is okay?

Brian Boru

Always.

If I comfort you in your insecurity, would you comfort me in mine?

A/As updated 2/20/11

Flower

Yes, it is only natural for me to comfort those in need.

If I cried in fear from a nightmare, would you hold me until I felt better?

Insanityenviesme

So close you'd think you were a aprt of me..

If I cant stop my embrace from continuing longer than necessary, would you shy away from me?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

DiverseDesires

No, I'd love it

If I wanted a snuggle would you stop what you were doing for a while to hold me?

Insanityenviesme

Yes, Ma'am!

Had my work stressed me out and I wished the snuggle to meander to something darker, would you let it?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

DiverseDesires

Just about every time, I'm just wired that way

If I asked you to try something you were wary of would you trust me?

Insanityenviesme

I would..

If my eyes speak my approval, would you be able to catch it?
Moments of Sanity

DiverseDesires

I hope so, it would mean so much

If I dealt you a loosing hand could you bluff me?

Rolo

Depends, are you a Nun? Cause I can talk a Nun out of the Habit.

If I was snowed in would you help

-KAI-

Sneaky Little Bastard!

DiverseDesires

Yes if you supply me with lots hot chocolate

and cuddles

If I started to build a smowman would you join in?