Aperture Science Enrichment Center: Biological Breeding Study #5087-B

Started by DigitLninja, September 21, 2010, 10:36:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitLninja

GLaDOS:
~greetings... the APERTURE SCienCE laborATory eNRIchmenT CENter is happy TO haVe selected YOU for OuR BIOlogIcAl BREeding stuDy. We aRE quITe GLaD thAT you, -Subject Name, Here- are GOing tO hELp us With oUr elABraTE bREediNG PROGRAM. you mUsT be the PRIDe of, -Subject Home Town, Here-. PlEAse entEr the CrIo-SLeepING chAMber anD we WIll WakE you WHen you ARE NeeDEd.~

Congratulations on being selected for our experiment.
You, along with seven other participants will be enjoying a few experiment which will ultimately end with your own sexual stimulation.
Various incentives and rewards will be provided during and after the experiments which will all be observed and preformed by our new operating system, GLaDOS.
Please take some time to fill out the form below before stepping into the sleeping chamber.
Please note: GLaDOS is prevented from taking part in any sort of sexual stimulation other than offering you the items for the test or operating the equipment.

GM/GLaDOS: DigtLninja

Test Subject #1: Monica Blair played by Linna
Test Subject #2: Amy Miller played by Lovelygirl11
Test Subject #3: Alister Jones played by Scya
Test Subject #4: Anya played by Inflatetress
Test Subject #5: Arshessandra Vasronowsky played by Biles
Test Subject #6:
Test Subject #7:
Test Subject #8:

-Aperture Laboratory Test Subject Information-

Image/Description:

Name:

Weight:

Height:

Sexual Orientation:

Sexual Experiences:

Sexual Fetishes:

General Information:

Other:
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

GloomCookie

Name: Monica Blair

Weight: 149lbs

Height: 5'9"

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Sexual Experiences: Blowjobs, Cunnilingus, Vaginal Penetration

Sexual Fetishes: Medical Play, Uniforms, Sex Machines

General Information: Technician for Aperture Science responsible for installing the GLaDOS system before falling into a sleep chamber on accident.

Other: n/a
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

TheVillain

My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

lovelygirl

Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

Zaakmaal

I might join this a male (if another person who enjoys m/m stuff shows up) or a female. Sex with portals is too good to pass up. If/when more people make more character sheets, I will post one of my own.

lovelygirl

Image/Description:

Name: Amy Miller

Weight: 130

Height: 5'6"

Sexual Orientation: Straight with bi-curious tendencies

Sexual Experiences: Had two boyfriends, one sweet and loving, the other rough. She's been through it all, from vanilla through light bondage.

Sexual Fetishes: bestiality, being tied up and blindfolded, strong dominant partners, being very submissive

General Information: Amy floundered through life. At an early age, her father left her mother. The were poor and struggled immensely, and although her mother tried her best, she fell into despair, and killed herself when Amy was 15. Forced to live with her aunt and uncle, life was unhappy. She ran away at 17 and began living in boarding homes taking odd jobs to make ends meet. She met her first boyfriend Scott at that time, and they had a brief but caring relationship. He was the first to have sex with her. Alex was a bit rougher, she dated him at 21, but sometimes he was too rough and she had to break it off. She now works at the local drug store and  volunteers at a day care center, with hopes of getting a degree in childhood education.

Ons &Offs

DigitLninja

alright, looks like we have some peaked interest.... we need some people who want to be active.
Quotes to Live by:

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

inflatetress

Name: Anya Sommers

Weight: 114

Height: 5' 9"

Sexual Orientation: hetero

Sexual Experiences: blow jobs, anal

Sexual Fetishes: belly inflation, anal, humiliation

General Information: typically rich blonde bimbo, not very bright at all.

Biles

[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

DigitLninja

I don't see why not.

Also everyone still interested I plan on starting up tomorrow morning so look for the link to the IC thread.
Quotes to Live by:

Biles

Cool, then I call a spot then and I'll post up my CS as soon as possible.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Biles

Image/Description:

Name: Arshessandra Vasronowsky (Arshes for short)

Weight: 155lbs

Height: 6'6"

Sexual Orientation: Female, futanari, and traps.

Sexual Experiences: Blow jobs, cunnilingus, fingering, fisting, cock-worship, dick-kissing, pussy-kissing, nipple-worshipping, tit-playing, and Blue-balling.

Sexual Fetishes:
Prefers dark and dingy places as well as deep jungle forest. Tentacle and monster rape and getting milked. Prefers to wear outfits or clothing article that tends to get her off. Oviposition and birthing through penal mostly. Blue-balling.

General Information:
Arshes's dark taboo fetishes are a result of all these erotic and nightmarish dreams she has had for many years. She heard about this experiment and volunteered herself in hope that by forfilling out such wild fetishes would somehow relieve her of such sexual torment and give her a night's peaceful rest for once.

Other:
Arshes doesn't enjoy anal, and as such it becomes more of a turn-off than anything even though vanilla sex is not on her fetishes list. Aside from safari exploration, she's also worked the brothel in an attempt to gain sexual experience to help her find a way to rid the erotic nightmare. This has done very little and that is why she has volunteer as one of the seven to undergo sexual experiments.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

lovelygirl

I am back from vacation, but need some rest can start as of Monday!

Ons &Offs

Ravyn

Ons and Offs

We are caged by our cultural programming. Culture is a mass hallucination, and when you step outside the mass hallucination you see it for what it's worth.
-Terence McKenna

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

DigitLninja

Click here for the OOC thread.

Click here for the IC thread.
Quotes to Live by: