News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The MILFS of Cougar Street (Second attempt)

Started by NileGoddess, January 08, 2015, 09:25:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uebelator

I sure like the idea. Wouldnt mind being the mom. And maybe when she gets really drunk and horny... ;)

Blinkin

I think that if you look back through the thread, you'll see that NileGoddess has ruled that incest, and the children of MILFs are not appropriate to the proposed setting. It's a story about older women, the parent of grown children, and the teenage to early 20's young men that they take as lovers in the nearby neighborhoods.

WWhile I personally don't have a problem with incest, I think that it's not a subject that she wants to explore in this story.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Uebelator

fezesarecool

Alright, that's completely fine. I'll have my character sheet up today or tomorrow

Uebelator

Name: Amanda Petterson
Husband/Career: Lawrence Petterson, CEO of Petterson Insurance Inc.
Upkeep: A little botox and breast implants.
Sexual Preferences: Submissive, Likes rough play, Strong men
Secret Fetishes: Risky places, roleplays, bondage, humiliation, being used as a dress up doll
Appearance: Amanda is a small woman with great curves and long legs. She has long blonde hair and big green eyes. She has had her body madea few times, but it turned out quite good and makes her look like she´s in her late 30s. She likes to wear revealing dresses, that show a lot of her legs and her full firm fake tits. Even though she has given birth to her daughter Sammy, who is 19 now and in college, she looks as fit and firm as ever, due to her constant training. She loves to run and swim and pilates.
Personality: Even though she acts quite shy and a bit naive when her husband is around, she is indeed a really kinky bitch. She loves to flirt and plays out her little-girl charm a lot. Once she has taken hold of what she wants, she usually gets as much of it as she needs. Amanda has caught her husband cheating a few times, but she doesnt actually care. Its more of a free ticket for her to have some fun too and as long as he brings home the money she´s fine with it.
Shes not afraid of being replaced with a younger woman, because Larry just loves to play the head of the family too much, cutting the turkey on thanksgiving and stuff like that and it would be too much of a loss of face in front of his customers and friends, if he gave that up.

fezesarecool

Name: Daniel Smith
Studies/Part-time Job: Studies at the local university studying biology. Is a second year student there and has been doing pretty well, despite his status as more of a joker and party goer. Doesn't really need to work yet as he is an only child, relying on his parents money.
Sexual Preferences: Straight and more towards the submissive side.
Secret Fetishes:Loves a woman who can show sudden flashes of dominance over him, maybe she'll even work him down to be fully dominant. Any sort of public sex, the risk of getting caught, slight foot fetish. Pretty much open to anything.
Appearance: With a slim and toned body from the sports that he plays at his university, Dan is a good looking guy. Rocking the messily styled hair and beard that he looks after properly, despite the messy look. His smile always shows his dimples that normally work in his favour for most situation. No tattoos or piercings at all. Mostly trimmed hair throughout his body after you get past his neck.
Personality: Since a young age, Dan had always lived nearby the cougar street, and from his interactions with girls that had parents there and other neighbors he knew exactly what those women where like. From a wealth business owner family a stay at home mother, he was always warned about the Cougars, but how much harm could they be? It seemed like more of a challenge for him. He is mostly a joker, loving to flirt with anyone he gets the chance to, not often falling back to his less dominant side to much later into knowing someone. He doesn't show any signs of being spoiled despite the fact that he pretty much gets everything he wants given to him.

NileGoddess

Quote from: AlinaLionheart on January 13, 2015, 11:14:22 AM
Hi there. I'd be interested in playing as a MILF (and calling dibs for whenever a spot is free for playing a young girl). May I submit my character later ?

Yes, please do. I can't guarantee that the younger girl spots will ever open, though, so just bear that in mind.

Quote from: Uebelator on January 13, 2015, 02:11:45 PM
Once she has taken hold of what she wants, she usually stays in control, even though she likes to be submissive.

Uebelator, I'll ask that you pick a sexual preference (dominant/submissive) and stick with it. Everything points to her being and playing a submissive woman who likes rough sex, but then this sentence turns around and says 'but she's always in control'. Alternatively, flesh her out more as a switch, but her profile makes her seem more submissive than anything else.

Quote from: fezesarecool on January 13, 2015, 02:34:34 PM
From a wealth business owner family a stay at home mother, he was always warned about the Cougars, but how much harm could they be? It seemed like more of a challenge for him. He is mostly a joker, loving to flirt with anyone he gets the chance to, not often falling back to his less dominant side to much later into knowing someone.

fez, a similar request. You detail that he leans towards submissive behavior, but considering older women to be a 'challenge' and not falling back to his submissive side indicate otherwise.

Uebelator

Edited it and hope its better now.
I wanted to say that she likes to be submissive and treated roughly in bed, but its always on her terms, because she wants it like that.

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

NileGoddess

Quote from: la dame en noir on January 14, 2015, 02:23:36 AM
I've never played a cougar before... >.>

If it's something you're interested in, by all means submit a profile. But just be sure that it's something you want to actively try or are interested in. The milf characters are extremely important to get right. I have a few models and photos if you are looking for inspiration or what a Cougar milf should look like.

Blinkin

I could be mistaken, but isn't Alison's picture a brunette Kim Baysinger? (Blind Date w/ Bruce Wilis)
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

NileGoddess

Blinkin, no, I mentioned that Gina Rae Michaels, an older fetish model. I'm not sure if the previous attempt had a character with a Baysinger pic.

Blinkin

Ok, as long as she's brunette and at least cute, I'll be happy. I can't see her so it doesn't really effect me.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

rpguy37

[tr][td]

[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Blinkin

Updated Alison's history. It took some searching to find it.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

NileGoddess

Quote from: rpguy37 on January 15, 2015, 07:53:12 AM
Still looking for male characters?

I won't turn down characters yet, but we only have 2 milfs so far.

Blinkin

two very busy, potentially very happy MILFs. ;)
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Uebelator

Neo In Matrix

I'd love to be a part of this. I'll send the character info by the weekend ends.

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

Neo In Matrix

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name:Sofia Jones
Measurements:37DD-28-39
Height:170 cm - 5 feet and 7 inches
Ethenicity:Latina
Husband/Career: Michael Jones (Rich Businessman. Married to hottie Sofia but too busy in her overseas assignments to come and even stay with her.)
Upkeep: All Natural
Sexual Preferences: Submissive. Bisexual but haven't been with many women before. She likes people who take control of her, call her names, bondage, humiliation, degradation etc.
Secret Fetishes: Bondage, Control, Someone calling her names, Using her as he/she please, Using her as ATM etc.
Appearance: She's 5'7" with a body to die for. Even without any enhancements, she's measuring 37DD and she doesn't mind showing off her cleavage. She knew about her sexuality and body since she was studying and well, she didn't have to study more due to that.
Personality:Got married at 27 after doing some modelling, she became a trophy wife to a rich man. After 3 years of marriage, divorced him. 5 years of spending time alone, she met Michael who himself was a playboy and could fulfill all her desires by giving her the support she needed. But well, she didn't know about his crazy for work nature and after a nice honeymoon, he left for a business opportunity. He barely came home every 6 months and that's how 2 years of marriage went. He was so much into expanding business that he kept on going for overseas assignments while the wife here was alone. Craving for some sex and well, her type of sex was where she was controlled. That's how she had liked him as he loved to control his girl. After her first divorce, she had slept with many people but well, no one could be of her liking that much. But then Michael came in his life and well, she was taken by him. She was craving for his control and sex but well, the way he was neglecting her for work was eating her. The last time he came back, he gifted her a house in Cougar Street which was a posh area and many businessmen lived there. He thought she'd be happy spending time with other businessmen's wives. But well, her physical needs were taking over her and it was only matter of time that the environment in the Cougar Street took her over and she opened doors for all in search.

She's hot, sexy and rich and she knows it. Being submissive with her nature, she doesn't act like she owns the world but well, she likes shopping and spending time with young and old both but controlling figures. She likes to wear expensive clothes and show off but she'd wear anything that her 'buddy' wants her to wear. No matter if it's cheap second hand clothes or stolen ones or clothes worn by a whore earlier. She loves her husband and sometimes feel guilty of what she's doing but well, she loses against her bodily needs. And her guilt reduces with every passing day.

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

Uebelator

Holy crap. Now Im hoping that some of you MILFs are open for some lesbian experimentations or a threesome. :)

Juggtacular

How is the MILF to Young Man ratio? I'd like to drop a guy in here but I don't wanna crowd anybody.

Neo In Matrix

Quote from: Uebelator on January 18, 2015, 11:14:34 AM
Holy crap. Now Im hoping that some of you MILFs are open for some lesbian experimentations or a threesome. :)

Well, Sofia I mentioned there is BiSexual. :). And well, you can push anything on her and she'll happily accept it as long as it's not harming her husband's business.

| a/a | RPs |

Blinkin

Alison goes both ways, but she prefers men when she can get them. But, she wouldn't be against some playful fun if it came along. Three-somes.... she isn't known to share very well, so time will have to tell.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Juggtacular

Name: Darrius King
Studies/Part-time Job: He has just started college on a full sports scholarship, and people see him following in his father's footsteps and making it to the NFL. When he's not in the classroom or on the field, he's in the studio making music as he's also an aspiring Hip-Hop artist.
Sexual Preferences: Dom and straight as an arrow.
Secret Fetishes: Public Sex(at the movies, on the beach, in a dark corner of a library...anywhere there's a thrill of getting caught). Foreplay, rough sex, role play, Oral, Anal, Multiple partners, Older Women
Appearance: Darrius stands at 6'3, and weighs about 215lbs. He exercises all the time and eats right(for the most part), so he's well muscled and defined. It's one of the reasons he likes jogging shirtless so much. He's a fan of body mods, but due to his sports lifestyle he only has a tongue ring and a lot of tattoos. He's a very handsome young man, keeping his hair to a low fade and brushing it everyday to give him waves.

His eyes are a sharp hazel color that seems to hold your attention when he looks at you. He's pretty fashion conscious, always wearing the latest styles. Despite what people say, not all young men are slobs. He keeps himself clean and trimmed often and knows a fair bit about manscaping. So his goatee always looks fresh, his hair is always lined up, and he keeps his happy trail looking perfect.

Personality: Darrius is a big goofball. He loves to joke around and have fun. He might even prank someone now and then if the mood hits him. He also as a habit of making people laugh. He just seems to be a naturally funny person. He's also highly driven to succeed and always puts 100% effort into whatever he does. He also takes advantage of the fact that he's funny, good looking and popular by being a charmer. He loves the ladies and will flirt with them all day long given the chance. Darrius is also loyal to a fault; once he sees you as a friend you are a friend for life and he'll do anything to help anytime you need it.

Despite his dad being labeled as one of the best guys to ever play the game of football, Marcus got moved around to a lot of different teams, and as a result Dorian got used to moving a lot. But the family just moved to Forest Hills, right down the block from Cougar Street, and Marcus said this would be the team he plays for for the rest of his career, so Darrius is actually ready to commit to living here.

Despite his carefree and happy-go-lucky attitude, he's under a lot of pressure to succeed. And because he's naturally talented, there's even more expectation. He dad wants him to play football, his uncle wants him to play basketball, his mom just wants him to keep up his GPA and succeed in life. He himself doesn't know what he wants to choose; he just wants to be successful and have fun.