News:

Main Menu

Isaac Hayes Died Today

Started by Paradox, August 10, 2008, 04:57:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paradox

At 2:08 PM, the beloved singer/musician Isaac Hayes was pronounced dead.

For more information, please click here

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

WyldRanger

R.I.P. Soul Man Isaac *tips hat in his memory*

Idej

It is a sad day, that it is.  *raises glass in honor of Isaac Hayes*

Shadow Wave

My family grew up around his music and also watched start in Shaft. He's a cool brother with a whole lot of soul. He will certainly be missed.

Mathim

It is a sad day. I loved him as Chef on South Park, and as Robin Hood's prison cellmate in Robin Hood: Men in Tights.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Paradox

That was Isaac Hayes!? Good lord. I'm going to have to go back and watch that movie again. I watched it a few months ago, but I did not realize that Isaac Hayes played his cell mate.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

ShrowdedPoet

What are they going to do without him in South Park?  It still runs right?  I don't have TV so I don't know.
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

Inerrant Lust

Quote from: ShrowdedPoet on August 12, 2008, 09:54:11 AM
What are they going to do without him in South Park?  It still runs right?  I don't have TV so I don't know.

He left sometime ago, because of the scientology episode.

Paradox