Very dark, extreme, slave game. F or M wanted.

Started by Dashenka, June 19, 2016, 04:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dashenka

I have had this idea for a while now but I never felt I could describe what it is that I really want. The craving however remains so I decided to just try and explain it anyway.

It's a very dark and extreme game in a modern setting, so if you don't like that, this isn't for you.

I want to play a young female who has a normal, happy life. At some point things take a turn and she ends up on the wrong side of the city's underworld. Drugs, sex, etc. Finally she feels happy and alive but the drugs and sex and other stuff take their toll and she slips down more and more.

That's really the best description I can give for now. I do however have a few one liners about what I want.

- Extreme sex
- Humiliation
- Being pierced
- Being used
- Abandoned, ruined buildings
- Drugs

I want her to be dehumanized, being an object. Maybe used by an underground club, disposed off afterwards. Not sleeping in beds but chained and tied up in an abandoned building, stuff like that.

Not really sure about consensual or non-consensual but I'm leaning towards the first as I think it would make things a lot more interesting.

What I'm not looking for is just smut and physical sex and torture. I'm looking for a big mental aspect as well.

I know it's not a lot to go with and that there might not be a lot of players interested/capable of this. Yet if you think you are, please drop me a PM and maybe we can work something out. None of the ideas above are set in stone, it's just to paint the scene I want. Also have a picture I made I can show to those who are serious about this.

I can't stress enough that I'm not looking for mindless gangbangs or whipping and stuff, this really is quality over quantity and I'm going to be very picky who I will play this game with, with the possible risk that it's likely never going to happen :)

Enough for now. Send a PM if the above mentioned is something you can see yourself do.

Dasha
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.