Who will post next? 2011.06.26

Started by Harley, June 26, 2011, 01:55:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xandria

I'll pop in but nothing too kinky ok?  Well maybe a little, we'll see how it goes.

How about Belle next, I think I see her out there.
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Belle33

I'm here and there!  *hugs for all the sexy beasts*

Camille, not donkey!!!! he's pure-ish!!!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Anesa

You don't like the "donkey"? :-(   That makes me sort of kind of a little bit "sad"... :-(

Will you come back, Belle Baby-cakes? ;)

Prefect Mos

Donkey Donkey Mos is here with his Crazy Monkey Death car. How are you lovely ladies doing, Belle?

Belle33

I'm a day late and a dollar short - but damn if you're not spot on!

Camille - ride on over here with your sexy self.

Anesa

Prances in on her "Mystical Pony"...  Howdy Belle  *Smooches her all up one side and down the other*

Have you seen that rascal PM about?

Davina

Saunters in casually and looks all regal* Sorry lovies, I couldn't resist coming to see the two sexiest ladies I've ever gotten my hands on.
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Belle33

*winks at Davina and licks my lips*

Camille, you should come and thank Davina for being so kind and friendly like.   ;)

Anesa

I was already on my way, Belle!  *Gives the Divine One a warm hug*  Thank you for all the sweet things you do and say to make our time here at E so special!  *Reaches around and pinches her hiney*  And I REALLY mean it!  ;P

Will the Divine One come back?  I hope so...

Zaphod

Sorry to disappoint you Cami.  :P

The next person's name starts with a C. ;)

Davina

Sorry Zaph, I have come back to the lovely ladies and to see if I can get my butt swatted this time!

Camille
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Anesa

;P  Did he say their "name started with a C"?  or....their "cup size was a C"?   ;))  *Smooches the smexy Zaph!"

*huggles some more on the Divine One and gives her fine tush another swat *  Thank you sweets!

Maybe Mordred will come by and say howdy?

Zaphod

*smoochies Cami back* ;)

Okay so the next person's cup size is a C. LMAO

Belle33

Yes, I have C as in coffee cups.

Camille - do you?

Davina

*checks* Yep, C cup. Good guess

The next person wants to check personally

Anesa

I'm a C too!    We're the "C" gals!

Next person will have D's??   

Belle33

Sadly, no. 

Zaphod, why did you start this?

Zaphod

*points at Camille* She did, not me! :P

The next person is gonna show off their cups, coffee or otherwise.  :D

Belle33

*shows off my prized black X-Files coffee cup*

Davina - you're next

Zaphod

Sorry, it's me. *inspects Belle's cup closely*

I think it's about time Davina showed up.

Prefect Mos

Well I was waiting to open the door for the lady.. but she found a girl to make out with... so you get me instead... i wonder if that girl was belle?

Belle33

Nope, I'm not making out with any ladies tonight.

Mos, are you?  *grins*

Prefect Mos

Davina

*pops up and runs over to belle bowing her into an exaggerated dip and nibbles on her lips gently before moving down her neck*

Zaphod

Boy, Davina's really quick off the mark.  :D

The next person likes nibbles.