Boku no Hero Academia (freeform/anime)

Started by Zaer Darkwail, October 15, 2017, 08:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marie Reynolds

Hello and Happy New Year,

Did I miss the OOC Link? If i could get that  I would be very grateful.

lights

Just curious, are you still accepting applicants? I got this:

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Life_Link

Could be interesting.

ff

also very interested if this is still op

Snake

It's a bit slow going but I believe we are.

BTW, -pokes Zaer-

ff

Name/Super Hero Name: Gilda Star
Age/Gender/Nationality: 18 / female / USA
Description of Hero Outfit (or pic): Blue legless one-piece and red-cape. Also has a matching bikini.
Personality (1-2 paragraph minimum):

Gilda is very A-type, can be a fierce rival and fighter. However she has a soft spot for those that seem deserving, and she even likes to ‘dote’ on people that she deems to be her friend, especially if it’s a feminine girl she finds attractive or feels she needs to protect from others.

Gilda also has a very ribald sense of humor, she loves vulgar jokes and dark humor. She enjoys pranks and getting into trouble...or rather, just skirting the line and ‘getting away with it’ and narrowly avoiding said trouble.

Quirk: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Physical_Plane_Manipulation
PC's casual Ons: Humor, nature, aesthetics (pretty art and outdoorsy areas and attrative people).
PC's casual Offs: Boring people, weak men.
PC's sexual Ons: Exhibitionism, bisexuality, BDSM, spanking, bondage, biting, hair pulling, sexual humor.
PC's sexual Offs: Submissive men, scat/gore/vomit.
Background (2-3 paragraphs minimum, include reason why want become a hero and why going/assigned to Valencia High School):

Gilda’s wealthy but distant parents were quick to pack their daughter off from their Arizona horse ranch home to a prestigious, instensely competitive boarding school. Gilda spent years under the high heel of the mean girls, before becoming one herself in that dog-eat-dog environment. She got into many a catfight, and it was during a particularly red-in-tooth-and-claw one that her energy- and matter- manipulating powers began to manifest.

She immediately realized what sort of extreme trouble or unwanted attention from authority figures these might bring. So, whenever she could, she snuck outside at night to practice her powers in secret, to learn focus and control. She began to use her powers in subtler ways, to win fights, cause reputational disaster for her rivals, and cheat on exams. On the other hand, she found herself using her powers for good on a few occasions: reshaping the school building foundations in the middle of a violent earthquake to prevent structural collapse and the probable death of the entire school, and breaking into the files of a corrupt and perverted school administrator to get him fired (she originally raided his files for the sake of changing her own grades, BUT, when she found the dirt, why not act on it?)

There was also that one summer camp she went to where she got along better with the other students and ended up using her powers for good; controlling energy to reboot the local grid when the camp had several blackouts, and on one occasion manipulating matter to build natural defenses around the camp and defend it from a raid by mutant rabid bears (yes, mutant rabid bears) and destroy the evil bears with blasts of energy from her hands. You know, just typical summer camp stuff.

Eventually, back at school, Gilda found herself ‘caught’ and threatening expulsion. Luckily, the school administrator in question was aware of an overseas institution better suited for her  - Japan’s Valencia High School. Also luckily, Gilda happened to have some dirt on the administrator (concerning an affair with another student), which she used to make sure her transcript from her first school was impeccable and neglected to mention any behavioral issues. And so, Gilda was bound for Japan, and Valencia High.

Saric

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name/Super Hero Name: Katarina Green / Body Shift
Age/Gender/Nationality: 18 / futanari / USA
Description of Hero Outfit (or pic):
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Personality (1-2 paragraph minimum):

Kat is a playful and fun loving girl in public or with friends, with an open and thriving sexuality. She forges bonds quickly and eagerly seeks out partners and lovers, but is self-aware enough to recognize that this very speed can prevent others from bonding as deeply with her as well as preventing the kind of slow and detailed investigation of others that would prevent spies and traitors from getting close to her, however she accepts this risk as part of the price of living the life she's chosen.

Katarina also has a serious side she generally saves for when in private, often spending the long hours while others are sleeping working with the limitation of her Quirk to be ready for whatever she may encounter. She also got a dark and manipulative side that she tries to hide or suppress and tends to hate those who work in the same fashion more fiercely as she is living proof such urges can be channeled or denied.

Though she doesn't make a big deal of it her fondest and most tightly held desire is to find herself in a large and loving family with many children. She dreams of forming herself a harem or being added to the collection of one she can love and respect and joining with her 'sister wives', or even something less regimented. The only constants are her recognition that her own enhancements would likely cause her to overwhelm a single lover, her desire to a loving and affectionate family, and a craving for children, no matter if he plants them in another or grows them within herself!

Quirk: Body Manipulation
PC's casual Ons: Intelligence, open sexuality, dedication, and affection.
PC's casual Offs: Stupidity, bigotry, ether of the extremes of restraint (too much and you forget to live, not enough and you impune on the lives of others.), a lack of motivation.
PC's sexual Ons: Exhibitionism, dominant men, dominant and submissive women, incest, impregnation, harem or group play, dirty talking, eager partners, and Dub-Con.
PC's sexual Offs: Non-Con, 'bathroom play', death, mutilation, significant pain
Background (2-3 paragraphs minimum, include reason why want become a hero and why going/assigned to Valencia High School):

From the first moment her Quirk became known Kat had heard about her 'potential', and for almost as long she's wanted to reach that potential. Some of the first changes she made to herself were boosts to her mind and memory, as well as, carefully, adjusting her body's restoration cycles so that she could continue to learn or use her power while 'asleep'. She continually seeks to become 'better', not 'perfect' as that is a trap, but better then she's ever been before!

Kat soon outstripped her contemporaries as her Quirk allowed her to improve both her mind and body, while most others only benefited one or the other, if ether! She started looking down on those around her and using them to achieve her goals, a charming smile here, a hacked file there, and an intimidating bench press when they realized what she's done. Soon enough she was surrounded by those attracted to her power who ether didn't notice her manipulations, or just didn't care about being used. It wasn't until one of her few friends to stick with her from childhood was badly injured trying to get her a rare earth she'd been wanting that she realized both how much danger she put those around her in and just how fragile they truly were! She started dedicating herself to connecting with her peers once more, protecting them, and caring for those who cared for her, trying to rejoin the world once more instead of holding herself above it.

It wasn't until the year before she graduated middle school that her old friend (much recovered but still scarred from 'The Event') suggested that Kat join the Hero program. Looking at it Kat realized a career as a Hero offered everything she wanted, self actualization and acclaim, a constant challenge to improve, plentiful opportunities to help others, and a chance to meet others with with the same drive and dedication as her! She started studying and passed the entrance exam with flying colors a week later. She has chosen Valencia High School as the ideal place to broaden her horizons and challenge herself in new ways by meeting people from around the world!

(written while sick and badly sleep deprived, please point out any problems or areas in need of improvement and I will do my best to address them while, hopefully, in a clearer state of mind. :P )
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

ff

Kat looks pretty sick, and that is some sweet sweet (Psylocke?) avatar-ness

Since the RP is already underway, then (assuming we get approved) maybe we can coordinate intros or something since it can be tricky to join an already-moving RP. Sort of like how it's nice to show up late to a party with a friend rather than solo  ::)

Saric

Quote from: ff on January 15, 2019, 04:42:58 PM
Kat looks pretty sick, and that is some sweet sweet (Psylocke?) avatar-ness

Since the RP is already underway, then (assuming we get approved) maybe we can coordinate intros or something since it can be tricky to join an already-moving RP. Sort of like how it's nice to show up late to a party with a friend rather than solo  ::)

Gilda's pretty sexy herself! Though is 'Star' her superhero name or her last name?

Sounds good to me! Well they're both the same age and from the USA... want to have them be made roommates at the airport hotel before being seated together on the international flight over? That way they can have met each other and spent a few days hanging out before arriving together! Thoughts?
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

ff

That's a great idea, met on the trip over at the hotel and/or flight

Star's her last name, but that reminds me, I need to choose a superhero name for her too I guess. Although I suppose she could use Star for that too if she doesn't really care about secret identity (come to think of it I didn't catch whether our chars are doing the secret identity thing or not)

Snake

I look forward to meeting you new guys ic

Saric

Quote from: ff on January 15, 2019, 07:51:59 PM
That's a great idea, met on the trip over at the hotel and/or flight

Star's her last name, but that reminds me, I need to choose a superhero name for her too I guess. Although I suppose she could use Star for that too if she doesn't really care about secret identity (come to think of it I didn't catch whether our chars are doing the secret identity thing or not)

Glad you like it!

I think it's just tradition to have a 'hero name' even if you don't hide your real name? Like in the show he knows the real name, hero name, and quirk name, of several heroes. So not so much a secret identity but still needed?

Quote from: Snake on January 15, 2019, 08:00:48 PM
I look forward to meeting you new guys ic

Thanks! Looking forward to meeting you as well!

Zaer Darkwail

Yeah, bit slow but still ongoing. Anyways both chars look interesting/fun so feel free add your chars in charsheet thread, say hello in OOC. I will slump you two together to same tour post where I introduce latest new heroes as well (there are 3 students pre-approved in but your two chars cases they likely did exam elsewhere, in US, and passed but could not come in Valencia in time for actual island held exam but it was very similar scenario, feel free read it IC to figure out what the exam consisted about). Principle herself is interested on studying body manipulation quirk as it's very similar to her own quirk.

Edit; made already IC post referring you two :). So jump right in to join in.

Saric

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on January 16, 2019, 04:03:02 AM
Yeah, bit slow but still ongoing. Anyways both chars look interesting/fun so feel free add your chars in charsheet thread, say hello in OOC. I will slump you two together to same tour post where I introduce latest new heroes as well (there are 3 students pre-approved in but your two chars cases they likely did exam elsewhere, in US, and passed but could not come in Valencia in time for actual island held exam but it was very similar scenario, feel free read it IC to figure out what the exam consisted about). Principle herself is interested on studying body manipulation quirk as it's very similar to her own quirk.

Thank you! Looking forward to this!

Honestly I think the two powers are kind of opposite sides of the same coin, Essence Manipulation changes the spiritual and only affects the physical afterward, while Body Manipulation changes the physical and only affect the spiritual as an after thought. The real question is whether or not the similarities would make them immune to each other's quirks, or especially susceptible. :P

ff

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on January 16, 2019, 04:03:02 AM

Sweet, thank you! Looking forward to this RP

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Saric on January 16, 2019, 12:58:37 PM
Honestly I think the two powers are kind of opposite sides of the same coin, Essence Manipulation changes the spiritual and only affects the physical afterward, while Body Manipulation changes the physical and only affect the spiritual as an after thought. The real question is whether or not the similarities would make them immune to each other's quirks, or especially susceptible. :P

Ayumi's essence manipulation, as so far as I have played it, to be similar in function like Abathur's manipulation. A life manipulation technique where she can copy and use any quirk which DNA structure she has memorized, she can even grant temporal quirks to non-quirk people (changes to others aren't permanent). She is capable shutting down quirk user by separating the gene which grants their quirk, temporally. Also changes to herself are temporal as well. But she is capable of something what most other's can't do; copy and use multiple quirks same time. But it's seriously taxing her body and it's part of future revelations what the exact cost was (and why she is slowly creeping towards retirement as a hero).

But most of time she can analyze quirks and make pretty accurate analysis on them or educated guesses how they can evolve or change in person as she can see the 'genetic map' of said quirk and see all it's possible paths and variants. Including how they function and what weaknesses they have.

Saric

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on January 16, 2019, 03:11:27 PM
Ayumi's essence manipulation, as so far as I have played it, to be similar in function like Abathur's manipulation. A life manipulation technique where she can copy and use any quirk which DNA structure she has memorized, she can even grant temporal quirks to non-quirk people (changes to others aren't permanent). She is capable shutting down quirk user by separating the gene which grants their quirk, temporally. Also changes to herself are temporal as well. But she is capable of something what most other's can't do; copy and use multiple quirks same time. But it's seriously taxing her body and it's part of future revelations what the exact cost was (and why she is slowly creeping towards retirement as a hero).

But most of time she can analyze quirks and make pretty accurate analysis on them or educated guesses how they can evolve or change in person as she can see the 'genetic map' of said quirk and see all it's possible paths and variants. Including how they function and what weaknesses they have.

That just makes her quirk even more similar to Kat's! So are they going to clash or align? I see Kat as mostly changing and manipulating her own body, with anything affecting someone else requiring them to be touching and being much slower, so she could probably give someone else a quirk if she really worked at it, but it would be less 'reality breaking' unless she had a DNA sample to work from. Like she could give someone a mutation quirk of wolfman, with enough uninterrupted time to work, but she couldn't do a transformation quirk without something to use as a base.

That said she could probably copy a quirk into someone else, provided it was a physical based quirk. It'll be some time, if ever, before she can affect quirks like portals or decay, where there's no obvious organs to change/modify/add.

Snake

They are some quirks to complex to mess with directly. Like Akame's.

Zaer Darkwail

Indeed, some quirks go beyond physical realm but Ayumi can manipulating own genetics (or others) grant them. Also memorize a DNA structure which has several hundreds of not thousands components are genius level achievement in any category. More so on fly create mutated quirks with traits from multiple quirks without her body suffering a meltdown (or her brains fried out).

Kat most likely can learn mimic physical based quirks, physical mutations and shape shifting on herself or others. She works flesh and bone like clay, so her method is much more direct as she does not mimic quirks directly but give benefit of them if she understands physical component entirely. So cannot tamper with mental, emotion or any spiritual elements. Can give quirk (or rather physical trait) person having clawed fingers like someone with animal quirk has it.

Ayumi manipulates root, blueprint, of the person and change happen through that to entire host. So in that sense in manipulation scale Ayumi wins. However Kat wins in that her physical changes can be permanent. As she molds clay the clay does not collapse on itself (so beast claws do stick around). But it leads potential health hazards on people who are changed too much physically. More so if added component will start rejected by the host (like implanting plastic cork inside your body starts become rejected by biology of the host).

But with extra training and in-depth research on biology would improve Kat's skills and that's what Ayumi likely pushes Kat to study (as Kat's power is relative to hers and useful in making physical changes on people and it can rack enormous cash for Kat to be 'plastic surgeon' who changes people's appearances so it does not backfire on their bodies thanks advanced biology knowledge). Kat in theory can work as surgeon/doctor in sense she can just sculpt flesh back together, she just needs know how do it properly than do half assed job which explodes or infects itself.

Kat can experiment more freely on own body as if she does 'dumb' changes, her body instinctively fixes and adjusts itself. While others bodies do not fix mistakes.

Saric

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on January 16, 2019, 03:40:10 PM
Indeed, some quirks go beyond physical realm but Ayumi can manipulating own genetics (or others) grant them. Also memorize a DNA structure which has several hundreds of not thousands components are genius level achievement in any category. More so on fly create mutated quirks with traits from multiple quirks without her body suffering a meltdown (or her brains fried out).

Kat most likely can learn mimic physical based quirks, physical mutations and shape shifting on herself or others. She works flesh and bone like clay, so her method is much more direct as she does not mimic quirks directly but give benefit of them if she understands physical component entirely. So cannot tamper with mental, emotion or any spiritual elements. Can give quirk (or rather physical trait) person having clawed fingers like someone with animal quirk has it.

Ayumi manipulates root, blueprint, of the person and change happen through that to entire host. So in that sense in manipulation scale Ayumi wins. However Kat wins in that her physical changes can be permanent. As she molds clay the clay does not collapse on itself (so beast claws do stick around). But it leads potential health hazards on people who are changed too much physically. More so if added component will start rejected by the host (like implanting plastic cork inside your body starts become rejected by biology of the host).

But with extra training and in-depth research on biology would improve Kat's skills and that's what Ayumi likely pushes Kat to study (as Kat's power is relative to hers and useful in making physical changes on people and it can rack enormous cash for Kat to be 'plastic surgeon' who changes people's appearances so it does not backfire on their bodies thanks advanced biology knowledge). Kat in theory can work as surgeon/doctor in sense she can just sculpt flesh back together, she just needs know how do it properly than do half assed job which explodes or infects itself.

Kat can experiment more freely on own body as if she does 'dumb' changes, her body instinctively fixes and adjusts itself. While others bodies do not fix mistakes.

Okay, I just stated, that she can't mess with non-physical quirks at this time and maybe not ever. Also I repeatedly pointed out that any major or 'reality breaking' change, such as transforming, would require a sample, this is so she has a base to study and refer back to in her changes just because memorizing so much information would incredibly difficult. Difficult mind, not impossible, only because some of her first changes to her self were upgrades and improvements to her brain which are carefully and slowly ongoing to this day. Even then only the fact that she can reroute her brain around any damaged portions lets her do this as she improves her brain in sections.

Physical mutation quirks would be the easiest copied for her own use or another, ether directly or just by recreating the aspects separately. Shape shifting or transformation quirks she could copy the final form of them, but would need to ether be touching someone with one or at least have a sample of their body to work with in order to copy the shifting portion. Mental aspects of a quirk can be affected, but it's dangerous to do so as it involves tampering with their brain. Best only done slowly, in small stages, and only if absolutely necessary.

Kat's changes are permanent, and she can even change the body to accept her changes, preventing rejection, but they are also slow. I expect that growing or regrowing a new limb would take months alone, weeks even with the aid of a powerful and comparable healing ability. Most changes would require multiple lengthy sessions to work on someone else, and she'd probably need to focus on modifying her own body overnight, at a minimum, for anything significant.

Kat removed her need to sleep some time ago, and spends most nights when she isn't making some upgrade studying biology, biochemistry, chemistry, physics, and molecular biology. She could do surgery work, plastic or otherwise, now, but it would take hours or days for even such comparatively minor changes, this speed might increase with age, training, and practice. But is currently slow enough that she's better as a supplement to a doctor. She couldn't seal a wound before someone bled out for example, but she could come around after they've been stitched closed and 'heal' the flesh together over hours instead of weeks. She couldn't grow a new organ or open someone up for a new one and close them again, but she could spend a few hours with someone after heart transplant surgery, or the like, making sure the body definitely won't reject it.

Notable downsides to her quirk are Kat's need to prepare in advance for a hostile environment, the inability to make 'on the fly' changes, having to rely on existing compounds and biomass (she has to take some very odd 'mineral supplements' before she can make certain changes), and a need for 'reference' samples of still living or genetically preserved flesh to make any seriously 'impossible' changes. (This is a world where people without physical quirks can be smashed into walls hard enough to break concrete and then still get up and keep fighting after all. :P )

As such she has thus far improved her brain, intelligence, memory, speed of thought, immunity to the need for sleep (she still hast to rest, which is why she mostly spends the time studying), faster reflexes, greater strength and durability, improved stamina, much tougher bones that are still lighter, denser muscles, tendons, and body in general to give her more biomass to work with, a more efficient and thus smaller and faster working digestive system, several organs copied, moved, or protected, sub-dermal armor plating (bone), a cock, and greatly strengthened and consciously controllable pheromones (she can literally smell 'sexy' or 'terrifying'). Attempts to mentally dominate, deceive, or manipulate her via quirk may or may not properly work given her non-standard mind and nervous system. (Note they may not work properly they could still end up affecting her in unintended ways, such as paralyzing her or causing her extreme pain instead of letting them control her.)

Thoughts?

lights

Hey there, glad you're still excepting applications. He's my guy. Let me know if you want anything changed (I tried to keep the power level a bit vague so it could be worked with in the game). I don't know it's either a good idea for a power or a really bad one. Lol. Comments welcome :)

Name/Super Hero Name:Jack Gardner/Paragon
Age/Gender/Nationality:18/Male/British
Description of Hero Outfit (or pic):
Background/Personality (1-2 paragraph minimum):
Jack is the eldest child of the Gardner family. Born three years before his sister Laura, at St Mary's Hospital in Manchester to loving parents Michael and Louise Gardner. His parents being minor quirk users with limited strength enhancement and empathic powers respectively. The family themselves were relatively wealthy though not rich. Michael a solicitor and Louise a psychiatric nurse. They were able to provide for the children and both were raised in a stable and loving household.   

Jack himself grew up without an obvious quirk. It just seemed like he was better at things with an audience. He'd walk better when he was a toddler when his parents were around. He'd do better at riding his first bike when his dad was watching. He'd run faster on junior sports day when people were cheering for him than he would do on his own. And then one day when he was eleven and playing football for the junior team with a small crowd of children cheering him on he kicked a ball through the opposing teams net, and half the way through the school building behind it.

His next step then was to the Manchester Northern School for Education and Quirk Development. He started to learn more about his quirk, the strange way it worked and in turn what it meant for him. Then Jack, as much as he loved his home town, realised this was a way to go wherever he wanted. A spotlight of any kind and an audience and he could be whatever he wanted. Well, so long is they wanted it as well. And learning how to make that happen moulded his personality and character perhaps more than anything else.

It's not so much that he wanted to be a hero. He wanted fame, that would help his power, and fortune, that would help him and his family, he wanted women, that would help everything, and he knew the best way to get all of those things was the way of the costume and the cowl. After all the Quirk Enhanced Footballers got paid less than the major heroes anyway. So he worked hard, studied got decent grades, and in the meantime had girlfriends, lost them, got new ones, and did the usual things that people do growing up, even growing up as a wannabe superhero. And in between doing that Jack always took the chance to travel, be it holidays, school trips, exchange programs, or anything else he could do. As far as he was concerned it gave him more people to impress, more people that could believe in him as a hero and more experience in getting it to happen.

And then one day the real opportunity came at the chance to move far away to attend a more reputable school. Though it was taken away mere months after. His sister had become seriously ill and he had returned home at once to be with her. However it was at a crucial time in the school year, and he missed vital exams and testing needed to continue, though to honest they were at his time, the last things on his mind. Fortunately however his sister Laura got better after a long recovery.  Ironically taxing her quirk of a shared healing factor attending to victims of a train crash had days later caused her own body to lose any ability to heal , even with medical aid and what had started as a simple case of flu had become a life threatening illness. Fortunately a serum was fast developed to restart her quirk and to limit the extent of it's use so it could no longer put her at risk.  And with his sister safe and his mind at ease, he was free to go back to the opportunity he always wanted.

Sure, he was starting at the first year again, but he was going back to the biggest opportunity he had ever had. He was restarting at Valencia High. The school just off Japan, just off the land of the really big names. Well him. The one big name in the hero business. All Might. The guy everyone in the world believes in. And just imagine, he thinks to himself, as he looks down from the plane to the island below, if he could be that guy instead.

Quirk: Paragon of Virtue: When other people believe in Paragon, and when he is performing actions or behaviours which align with that belief then all of Paragon's physical abilities and attributes will be magnified relative to the amount of people and the strength of their belief in him. A single person with a reasonable belief in Paragon will raise him to a level close to peak human ability. A reasonably sized group of people with some belief in him will allow him to perform feats of low tier superhuman ability. The same group with full belief in him would increase that to a level comparable to top UA students. However Paragon will also be empowered more by a person, or people who are emotionally close to him.

Currently Paragon's ability needs the people who are believing in him to be within a few city blocks of his location.

PC's casual Ons: Submissive, playful women or confident women.
PC's casual Offs: Cold, withdrawn or abusive women.
PC's sexual Ons: When she is flirting, touching, teasing or being teased, when she is submissive, her breasts, her bum, her curves, her bedroom eyes.
PC's sexual Offs: Blood, Scat, Abuse e.t.c.

Zaer Darkwail

Saric: Sounds good to me :). I am okay with that in more extreme changes (either on herself or others) additional substances are needed so she can add more biomass than just drag it out from recipient. Also that she is slow to work changes on others (permanent ones anyways).

lights: Char looks good (post him on charsheet section and say hello in OOC), although in present circumstances I would place you as one bit older student which gets moved to fresh new class (perhaps during first year had to stop studies for emergency or family issue some kind and so than force catch up your original year class your moved to present first years class).

lights

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on January 16, 2019, 11:05:21 PM
Saric: Sounds good to me :). I am okay with that in more extreme changes (either on herself or others) additional substances are needed so she can add more biomass than just drag it out from recipient. Also that she is slow to work changes on others (permanent ones anyways).

lights: Char looks good (post him on charsheet section and say hello in OOC), although in present circumstances I would place you as one bit older student which gets moved to fresh new class (perhaps during first year had to stop studies for emergency or family issue some kind and so than force catch up your original year class your moved to present first years class).

Nice one. Thanks boss :) I've upgraded his bio to match (missed a year due to his sister being ill) and said Hi to the nice people in the OOC.