The Fictionals: Horror Stories (Villain and Axenia)

Started by Villain, July 12, 2011, 04:54:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Axenia

Casey really disliked girls like Cassandra, the way they thought they were better than others just because they were beautiful. She sent Alistair a small kiss before she moved on top of Ryan's lap, straddling him. Her lips just barely touching his ear as she whispered into it, feeling Cassandras eyes on her back.
   "Are you sure you can restrain yourself? All those girls and only one Dorian Gray. You know, That leaves me with Lulu, or would you prefer me and Cassandra?" In a low whisper she started telling him what she would do to both of the other girls, wanting to see when he would start laughing.

Villain

Ryan had such a look of concentration on his face as he listened that it almost looked like Casey was passing vital information to him. When she finished explaining he breathed out slowly before reaching to Lulu's hand, grabbing her wrist and then placing her hand on Casey's breast.
  'Ryan what are you doing?' Lulu shrieked, her face going tomato red as she squirmed in her seat.
  'Blame the hot chick on my lap, she wound me up so I had to see something' He replied simply but didn't let go of Lulu's wrist.

Axenia

Casey gave Lulu a dirty smile, she wondered how far the girl would go. Her eyes shortly sought out Alistair, trying to see his reaction at this.
   "Don't be scared Lulu, just give it a squeeze I wont brake." She leaned in and whispered to the girl. "And the attention Ryan will give us is really going to piss off Cassandra. You don't have to if you don't want to, but it could be fun." She looked at Ryan before giving Lulu a kiss.

Villain

Lulu's eyes widened as her friend kissed her. She could see Ryan making a praying motion with a happy smile on his face. The feeling of soft lips on hers felt so alien, yet felt strangely good. Her hand slowly cupped Casey's breast, she could feel the softness of the round flesh bellow her shirt.
  Slowly, she began to kiss Casey back. Raising her other hand to cup Casey's other breast. Ryan smiled widely at Alistair, who had now stopped reading a book he had gotten out of his bag and was now staring at the sight. Cassandra was staring with a mixture of confusion and rage on her face as she watched Ryan smile at the sight.

Axenia

Casey was a little surprised when Lulu answered the kiss, but it felt warm soft and very good. Her tongue found Lulu's, kissing her deeper. Then her hand found Lulu's breast, she gave it a squeeze and let her thumb carres the nipple from outside her shirt. Her other hand went to Lulu's neck drawing her in closer. She enjoyed Lulu, this was the first time she even considered that she might be as much into girls as she was into boys. She started getting turned on, her hand still caressing Lulu's breast playfully.

Villain

A warm pleasure filled Lulu's body that felt strange but exciting as the kiss deepened. Casey's tongue felt soft and slick and seemed to easily manipulate her own tongue into sliding around hers. Her hands squeezed at Casey's chest, enjoying the soft bounce, she had always known that Casey's breasts were bigger than hers but she had never understood the difference that made.
  'This is beautiful.' Ryan spoke before chuckling as Lulu lifted Casey from his lap and put her on her own, her hands sneaking down her body and gently squeezing her bum as she moaned as Casey played with her breast. It was an odd feeling kissing a girl, she had never once thought of herself liking girls, perhaps Casey was the exception to the rule?

Axenia

When Casey felt Lulu's hands on her bum she let out a soft moan of pleasure between the kisses, her hand closed around Lulu's hair, pulling it a little as her other hand went from the girls chest down her stomach and starting caressing her inner thigh. By this time everyone in the bus had become quiet, staring at the two girls making out.
   Casey had never thought of Lulu that way, but she could feel a starting desire. She wanted not only Lulu, but also Al and hell, even Ryan too. She thought he probably would be more into it than Al, who so easily got embarrassed.

Villain

Lulu couldn't believe what she was feeling. When Casey had kissed her the first time she had felt a little confusion. She was sure she had enjoyed feeling Casey's teeth play with her bottom lip and her lips peck at hers. She had tried to just shake it off, but now her mind was filled with other odd thoughts, like; what if she had been the first to meet Casey? What if she had been the one to see Casey in her bra? What if she had been the one to share a bed with her? What if she had been discovered by Ryan bent over Casey as she pulled down those red lace hot pants she had been told about?
  She let out a loud moan of pleasure against Casey's lips as the thoughts entered her head and Casey's hands stroked her inner thigh. She pulled her closer, panting against her mouth as she felt Casey tug at her hair. She could feel Casey's breasts pressing against her from behind her shirt.
  'This my friend is going on youtube' Ryan spoke to Al as he held up his mobile and began to record the sight while Al stared in shock as two of his friends made out in front of him.

Axenia

Casey was confused and at the same time enjoying what was happening. She loved Alistair, she still wanted to be with him, feeling him inside of her. But was she his girlfriend? He had said that he wanted to date her, but now she was making out with his friend. He didn't say anything, was he going to be angry with her? Did he enjoy what he was seeing? Was he jealous or even capable of being it? Would it make a difference if it was Ryan she was making out with. She wanted to look at him but she wad too lost in the moment. She started kissing down Lulu's neck, biting it softly and pulling her hair a bit.

Villain

'Uh Casey...' Lulu moaned quietly as she felt the kisses on her neck and the hand pulling her hair, forcing her to lean her head back and surrender to the treatment. Her hands will still squeezing Casey's cheeks, but now they had found their way into the back of her pants and were now grasping at her underwear. She felt hot, she wanted more and yet felt that reluctant about the idea. She moved her hands again and slid them into her underwear and clasped at Casey's round soft bare rear.
  'And that boys and girls is where we are going to have to call it a day' Ryan spoke before pulling Casey back with one hand, 'Unless your going to start fighting me for the chance to make out with that girl? Which I'll admit would be very hot.' Ryan spoke before winking at Alistair whose book had now dropped out of his hands. He looked so bewildered that it was impossible to tell what his exact thoughts were at that moment.
  Lulu let out a quiet growl of frustration as Ryan pulled her back, her hands were still firmly placed on her ass and her eyes were now darting all over Casey's body. Her mind was going crazy trying to decide what she wanted; for Casey to get off her, to keep kissing her or to take off her shirt.

Axenia

"Oh come on Ryan, this was just starting to get exciting." Casey, very reluctantly, let go of Lulu. She wax panting a little, giving Ryan a disapproving glance. She looked over at Al, smiling a little before picking his book up off the floor. Her cheeks started burning as she handed him the book, she got up and moved to sit beside him.
   "Do you mind if I sit here for a while?" She didn't wait for any answer but sat down. Her thoughts were a mess. She had never actually been with someone, boy or girl, and now she had tried to make out and feel the desire for both. She really wanted Al to be her first, but she was starting to be afraid of that she wasn't going to be able to wait. She sighed and gave him a loving smile, resting her head against his shoulder.

Villain

'That was...interesting.' Alistair spoke as Casey lay his head on his shoulder, 'I'm trying to think what Sherlock Holmes would say if he was in my position.' He spoke, casting a glance towards Lulu who was breathing in and out slowly to calm herself down before looking out the coach window. He was sure he had seen her following Casey's waist with her eyes as she had walked over to him.
  'Lulu likes the ladies.' Ryan teased watching as Lulu blushed but remain silent, 'You know...you can just have these desires. A label doesn't just get put on you the moment something like that happens.' Ryan spoke in a cheeky but reassuring tone before pressing play on his mobile and watching the video again, 'Something to think about next time your alone with Casey.' He spoke before grinning at the video.

Axenia

Casey looked up at Alistair, her head still on his shoulder. She had expected some kind of reaction, but that wasn't exactly it. She let her fingers play a little on his arm, biting her lower lip.
   "I am not interested in what Sherlock Holmes would say, I'm more interested in what you have to say on the matter. And don't give me that crap that you are the same person, you are still Alistair Croft and have an opinion other than the one Sherlock would have." She gave him a stern look.

Villain

Alistair was surprised by the look she gave him, he hadn't expected her to react that way, 'What I meant was that Sherlock never...you know saw anything like that...I was just wondering what he would if he was in my position.' He said awkwardly whilst scratching the back of his head, 'I guess I'm...very...you know...' He stammered, 'I mean I never expected you two to...go at it like that.'

Axenia

"I didn't expect it either, it just sort of escalated. Look Al, if you don't want me to do stuff like that, then tell me. Would you have been more sure of how you felt about it if it had been Ryan I had kissed like that?" She put a hand on his cheek, stroking it with her thumb. "I'm going to tell you something, and I don't want you to overthink it, you don't even have to respond. It's just... I love you Alistair. I have to admit that I got turned on making out with Lulu like that, but I'm in love with you." she was afraid of his reaction, but she had wanted to tell him that so many times, and now was a good at time as any.

Villain

Alistair was quiet as the girl confessed her love for him. In that moment he was sure he could see the faces of every person on the bus. He could see Ryan glancing over at them before turning back to the video, he was sure he had seen Ryan shake his head grimly at the sight. He could see Lulu staring at the window, playing the the bottom of her shirt with a light blush on her face.
  He wanted to say something, but words didn't come to him - or rather they couldn't come to him. He opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out.

Axenia

Casey nodded, taking his hand and giving it a little squeeze. She hadn't expected anything from him, she knew ho probably didn't have those kind of feelings for her. She gave him a little smile, letting go of his hand again.
   "It's okay Al, I don't expect for you to feel the same way, I never did. If you want to go back to just friends it's okay, really."

Villain

'I don't want that.' Alistair quickly replied, 'We haven't even had the chance to see if something can happen.' He spoke before frowning, 'I'm sorry Casey I'm new to this. I'll need time to adjust to everything.' He said, trying to keep the grim tone out of his voice. He was doing his best to hide the conflicting feelings of fear and sadness. He hadn't even got to go on one date with the girl and now he was in the middle of losing it all.

Axenia

"I'm glad you don't want that, I don't either. I want to be with you Al, more than anything, but at the same time I fear that I'm not good enough for you. I'm not smart like you, I'm hot tempered and I never think before I act." She gave him a long deep and intense kiss before she curled up beside him, resting against him and closing her eyes. She had taken his arm and wrapped it around her. He wasn't athletic like some others, he didn't probably couldn't beat someone up if they wanted to hurt her. But still she felt safe when he held her, and she liked that about him.

Villain

Alistair was silent for most of the remaining journey, mainly because half way through he ended up falling asleep against Casey. When the coach came to a stop he woke from his slumber and looked to he front of the coach just in time to see a teacher walk onto the bus and begin ordering everyone to calmly leave the bus and not destroy the place.
  The place they had come to was a calm and peaceful selection of grass land tucked away in the middle of a forest. In the far distance were large mountains which poked out of the green trees. As he unloaded his camp supplies he couldn't help but appreciate the change of scenery. The air was clean and fresh and the breeze was cold but refreshing.
  'Everyone gather round!' One of the teachers called out from the far side of the clearing. There was a large log cabin on the end of it. None of the kids doubted that that was where the teachers were going to be staying while they slept in tents.
  'Now in normal circumstances we would be dividing you all into boys and girls and having you sleep on opposite ends of this area to prevent you from causing any trouble' The teacher explained and received an immature chuckle from the crowd of teenagers. The teacher was called Mr Howards; a large man with ginger hair and a face like a bulldog, 'But for some reason we've been told that the purpose of this exercise is to encourage male and female cooperation so we'll sort you into groups of four; two boys and two girls.' He called out with a grunt, he didn't seem very keen on the idea.
  'Two boys and two girls. Convenient.' Ryan spoke as he unbuttoned his black coat to allow his shirt to feel some of the cool air.

Axenia

Casey had watched Al sleep for some time before nodding off herself, she had an arm across his chest while her head had rested on his shoulder. When the teacher had told them to step out of the coach Casey had waited for most of the others to leave, but so had Jonathan. As she got up to leave he stepped in front of her blocking the way.
   "Giving me a fake number wasn't very nice, I'm going to have to punish you for that later. And I really enjoyed your little scene with the odd girl, but the next time your making out with someone it will be me, got that." He pushed her down in a seat, leaning in over her. She could feel his hand grab her chest as he did so.
   "I tried being nice, but that didn't work. Let me tell you something sweetheart. I always get what I want, and right now that's you. Dump you pathetic excuse for a boyfriend before tonight and I won't brake every bone in his body and force you to do me in front of him." He grabbed her hair, pulling her head back and looked her in the eyes. Then he let her go and exited the coach. Casey was furious, she had wanted to burn him but thought better of it. She got out and walked over to the others, her mind on Jonathan and what to do about him.
   "I really don't hope any of you snores. This is going to be fun, don't you think Lulu?" She winked at her, smiling.

Villain

'Erm...yeah.' Lulu replied and immediately felt herself blushing again. She could sense Ryan grinning like an idiot as he watched her. She tried to shrug off the embarrassment she was feeling and the squirming sensation that filled her stomach. It wasn't  as if things were going to get awkward.
  'Line up now and get your two man tents!' Mr Howards barked, 'And if any of you couples think that your going to be sharing tents you got another thing coming! It'll be two boys to a tent and two girls or you sleep in the log cabin with the rest of us teachers!' He growled and received a groan from the crowd. Lulu on the other hand had now gone a brighter red and was now gawking at Casey.

Axenia

Casey almost felt sorry for Lulu, but she laughed a little at the way the blond girl was looking at her. She went over to Lulu, laying an arm around her.
   "Let's go get our tent, an then see if we can't get Ryan to put up our tent. It's probably going to cost another video clip, but you don't mind, do you?

Villain

'No.' Lulu replied and then felt her blush become even more red. She wound an arm around Casey's waist and smiled shyly at the girl. Managing to keep the thoughts that plagued her at bay.
  Alistair and Ryan had elected themselves to go and get the tents and soon arrived with two long green bags with poles sticking out of the ends of them.
  'They told us we can pick our location providing that it is within distance of the log cabin.' Ryan spoke while hoisting the bag onto his shoulders.
  'Mycroft also gave me a text saying that the teachers have been given a log cabin full of wine, fine food, a wide screen TV and access to every channel in the world.' Alistair added whilst adjusting the straps to his back pack, 'In short, we don't need to worry too much about the teachers interfering with our plans.' He said before pointing past the trees, 'Mycroft said theres a secluded part of the forest next to the river which he would recommend us taking up.' He spoke before lifting his back pack onto his shoulders, 'Shall we?'.

Axenia

Casey, Lulu and Ryan followed Alistair to their campsite. Casey had persuaded Ryan to set up their tent, she had promised him another clip of her and Lulu, but she had not mentioned when he would get it. She had started gathering some wood for a campfire, thinking it might be cozy. When they had finished setting up the tents she walked over and gave Alistair a big hug and a soft gentle kiss.
   "I forgot to mention it earlier, you know that guy Jonathan? He tried to threaten me into breaking up with you, he said I would have until tonight. I just wanted you to be prepared that he might show up." She stood on her toes to kiss his nose before she climbed into her and Lulu's tent to make her bed.