Current Votes
Guy(3) - Blythe, King, Ryven
Myobi(2) - Val, Cera
Cera(2) - perse, Kat
Blythe(1) - yugi
Kiric(1) - BeMi

Yet to Vote
Myobi, Kiric, Rel, Guy

The Inspector returned from sending out notices and visiting the cells with a friend, James Moriarty in tow. "I believe with good certainty now that we can trust this man." he spoke, releasing him to wild deck. "The Lookout is the only crew member to have been blamed yet, we can't be sure of the others. I'm nearly certain that the pirates are corroborating with Remiel despite my best efforts. We can't afford to let a known innocent stay locked up."

(Returning Crew cannot officially vote, become Captain or be eliminated after returning from being arrested, they are allowed to participate in game threads and PMs otherwise.
Crew cannot return from being kidnapped.
They do not have their ability upon return.)

"While I was down, I did notice that Remiel had left a note for us. I don't know if it should be trusted or not, but that is up to you all."
Quote from: RemielI REGRET NOTHING! You may have caught me, yeh landlubbers, but you'll never find all of me mates! Prepare to walk the plank, the whole stinkin' lot of yeh! YAR HAR HAR HAR!

Oh, and--

P.S.   Don't trust Valerian.  She's as sneaky and devious as they come.

"...Now I'm off to take a look at Vera's room."
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Rel Mayer

I'm just... not sure.

I'm voting to push Myobi up to three. It's between her and Cera. I was inclined to pick Cera, but I'm looking at the voting trends of who has been voting for her--and my suspicions just don't add up.

Blythe

"Holy crap, is JM released? YAY!" Blythe shouts happily.

Kiric Rand

I've really only been quiet because work has kept me so busy it is litterly work home sleep work home sleep.

And it seems my suspicions about Nightowl were unfounded. That leaves a lot of questions unanswered.

It is funny you would point at me BeMi. I have been quiet also because I,have no information to give. I wouldn't want to get caught up in a lie i unwittingly told and made to look like a pirate.

I personally think RPguy has been far too vocal. So I'm putting my vote there
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

persephone325

Welcome back, JM. I'm sorry for doubting you earlier... I realize it made me look like an absolute gullible fool.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Autumn Sativus

Current Votes
Guy(3) - King, Ryven, Kiric
Myobi(3) - Val, Cera, Rel
Cera(3) - perse, Kat, Blythe
Blythe(1) - yugi
Kiric(1) - BeMi

Yet to Vote
Myobi, Guy
Us against the world

Blythe

Blythe says, "I have received some information, and I will be changing my vote to Cera for now, albeit with some reluctance and trepidation."

Esoteric Myobi

Initially, Myobi would have been equally as thrilled as Blythe at her candy adventuring friend's return...except he'd turned traitor and now they couldn't be friends anymore since licorice was icky! In the meantime, she eyed him, almost sulkily, in welcome at his return to the Deck.

The votes had certainly taken an interesting turn. She wasn't entirely sure why people were voting for her as there haven't been any explanations thus far. (Or I completely missed it.) "I can understand that we all have varying candy preferences, but just because Twizzlers aren't my thing isn't a reason to arrest me." While she eyed Reginald leerily with skeptical distrust, she was more inclined to believe that he was indeed, the Night Watchman as he had claimed. Which left her suspicious gaze to linger on Cera instead due to the...enlightening findings she'd found overnight.

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Ceralilly

I am not a pirate. Not in the least, but if you must vote for me I understand.

I am voting Myobi, for you, due to the reports of JM. As well as my own suspicions and the conversations I have had in pm as well as seeing the interactions here.

I must say, I believed Reginald was innocent the entire time, so I did not investigate him. The person I did investigate ended up innocent as well.

Perhaps I am voting wrongly, perhaps not, but either way...If you investigated me...you would see my status as a vacationer. I would ask anyone that did investigate my quarters to please come forward...if no one did...then I do not understand why I am drawing so much fire...or perhaps I am just disposable at this juncture. If that be the case I think I'd prefer the company of the pirates anyway.

I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Blythe

"I am switching my vote back to ThatRPGuy. I have some doubts about the information given about Cera by someone, and my gut and the data we have is telling me to go back with Guy."

Autumn Sativus

Current Votes
Guy(4) - King, Ryven, Kiric, Blythe
Myobi(4) - Val, Cera, Rel, Guy
Cera(3) - perse, Kat, myobi
Blythe(1) - yugi
Kiric(1) - BeMi
Us against the world

Galactic Druid

Sorry for the delay! I'll save IC for another time. I got caught up in stories and RL stuff on E, and when Sins resumed, I got a bit behind both in the thread and PM.  Reading over everything I've seen, sorry Myobi, but I'm having a hard time trusting you.
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Ceralilly

Valerian...I noticed your wary look towards me..and I am now wondering what caused this? You had no such inkings of trepidation towards me when we spoke before. What has caused your change of heart?
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

James Moriarty

Rubbing his head and looking a bit ruffled, no doubt with chocolate stains still smeared on his cheeks, James appears somewhat worse for the wear, but unharmed.  "You lot owe me a right fair bit of candy for that one -- look at me!  Hobbled and unable to Lookout for you any longer!"  He looks longingly at the Crow's Nest, the site of such hijinks and a fair bit of of snooping, and sighs.  "But right!  Where is my candy-beladen friend!  My oh my, she has attracted quite the bit of suspicion...  Probably well-earned, if you ask me!"

Ceralilly

Sorry about voting for you James dear...clearly I was wrong in my decision to choose you over the others that had my suspicions. Glad you are returned safe, if not a bit worse for wear...

*offers twizzlers in recompense*

James Moriarty

Though perhaps somewhat grumpy still, the promise of Twizzlers is sufficient to brighten his mood.  Accepting the glorious red candy graciously, he gnaws and ponders, offering a heartfelt, "Thank you, Cera!"

Ceralilly

*smiles delightedly*

You're so welcome!

*happy dances and gnaws Twizzlers as well*

Valerian

Quote from: Ceralilly on September 07, 2016, 10:23:22 PM
Valerian...I noticed your wary look towards me..and I am now wondering what caused this? You had no such inkings of trepidation towards me when we spoke before. What has caused your change of heart?
"Well, I'm still more suspicious of Myobi than of you, obviously... but quite a few others are suspecting you now, it seems, and I can't help but wonder why.  Not that I'm sure I can trust anyone's suspicions any more, including my own," she added with a sigh.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Rel Mayer

-scratches her chin-

"I find it interesting that Myobi isn't changing her vote to Guy to save herself from being arrested."

Autumn Sativus

In fairness, it has been sleeping/working time for the east coast, and will be for another handful of hours. ::)
Us against the world

Esoteric Myobi

Myobi's feathers seemed relatively unruffled as she was staring intently at her phone while Reginald pointed his accusing finger at her. And to think she had given him the benefit of doubt! Obviously no one on this cruise could be trusted anymore.

Or so an invisible narrator would likely say from the sidelines.

Instead, she suddenly exclaimed in anguish, arms flailing in Reginald's direction. "Noooo! Wartortle's GONE!!! What. Did. You. DO?!" :'( >:( Nearby onlookers may catch a glimpse of her phone's screen displaying Pokemon Go.

[Yes, haven't really had time to keep up with E due to being sick on top of starting a new job. Currently on my lunch break. :P ]

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Autumn Sativus

The Inspector returned from Vera's cabin with little to report, expecting she must have been another Vacationer.

He did, however, have a very helpful note from her.

Quote from: VerasailleWatch out for the quiet ones!

I could be more specific. But I would probably say something about Myobi. I don't trust her at all, she is too friendly with Remi.

If I had an opportunity to search someone's room it would be Myobi.

Us against the world

Ceralilly

Cera flashes a smile of bonding towards Myobi despite her mistrust.

"Snorlax just popped up in sightings..." She then hides the captured Wartortle safely into her pocket and stuffs a handlful of skittles in her mouth.

Blythe

Blythe says, "I trusted Verasaille and was in an alliance with her. I will change my vote to Myobi."

Autumn Sativus

Final Votes
Myobi(5) - Val, Cera, Rel, Guy, Blythe
Guy(4) - King, Ryven, Kiric, myobi
Cera(2) - perse, Kat
Blythe(1) - yugi
Kiric(1) - BeMi

Myobi was taken away in cuffs this time, to a cell deep in the land without candy because the group had decided that she didn't deserve it! Hopefully they had made the right decision this time? They needed a win before their numbers ran out entirely.

As evening approached, the guests wandered off to enjoy the bar and each others company while they could. Or were they just going to their cabins to worry? Hopefully they would all arrive for dinner.
Us against the world