The Alliuren Estate (Maids, Monsters, and Bondage)

Started by Sethala, December 19, 2012, 01:04:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rune

Are all the maids female? Is there room for a outlaw on the run, who arrives at the mansion looking for a place to hide?

Sethala

@Persephone: Looks good so far, but I am going to insist on listing ons/offs.

@Rune: Maids are female only, but monsters can be either.  And yeah, an outlaw on the run sounds good.

Jezabelle

Quote from: Nameless One on December 25, 2012, 10:46:33 AM
Oh nice! Another fellow monster, that makes four of us. Nice image by the way, it's a kyton, isn't it?

Google Images, the website was something DnD related.

Ay, it seems fine company.

persephone325

Quote from: Sethala on December 25, 2012, 03:31:36 PM
@Persephone: Looks good so far, but I am going to insist on listing ons/offs.

OK. I'll get on it. Just been a bit distracted with the holiday craziness. *exhausted sigh* But thank god the worst it over. lol
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Nameless One

Quote from: Jezabelle on December 25, 2012, 07:27:38 PM
Google Images, the website was something DnD related.

Ay, it seems fine company.

Yep, it's a Kyton. I checked my D&D3.5 Monster Manual (nerd mode: on). Nasty and dangerous fellow...  ;D
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

Kimera

Sethala

Kimera

persephone325

OK. Finally got my history up. I know it's not too long, but I wasn't sure how else to expand on it.
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Sethala

Looks good Persephone, go ahead and toss her in the Character thread.

persephone325

I don't know.

Kiric Rand

I would like to add my character for submission.

Name:Dominic Anders (True name: Drak'thul'nethion. Though that is closely guarded)
Monster Type: Dragon
Appearance: Human Form: Like the picture, except he has spots of royal blue scales along his neck and forearms, and his eyes are golden reptilian eyes.
         Dragon Form: Dominic is a large, serpentine dragon with royal blue and gold scales. He extends over 50 feet long and stands about 20 foot tall.

Skills: Reptile affinity: Being a dragon, Dominic had a natural affinity for reptiles. Creatures of a reptilian nature respect him as superior and will more often than not obey him.
          Magic Drain: Dominic feeds of magic energies, growing stronger the more he feeds. He usually contains this to sustain, but if need be he can drain a small area of magic. The stronger the magic, the harder it is to drain.
          Hypnosis: Dominic's main magic of his own is hypnosis. though strong willed creatures can break it, it is usually enough for humans to subcome to his wills.
          Scales: Dominic's natural skin is its own defense, and as such he tends to wear very little.

Personality:As an elder creature, Dominic has a strange sense of time. He is usually laid back, mostly contint to feed off magic to sustain his life and let the world pass him by. In days past, he was a guardian dragon, though who or what he was guarding seems to be lost to history. Tales speak of his corruption, causing him to inwardly crave power. When he finds someone or something that catches his intrested though, he is single minded and aggressive, not stopping until he has satisfied his desires.

Ons:Dominic prefers his "toys" alive, so he wont kill, though he's not above marking or leaving a little damage. He especially loves his playthings to be struggling and unwilling.
Offs: Blood (excessive amounts, a little from claws, teeth, or toys is OK), and other bodily fluids or waste.
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Sethala

And just to make it official for everyone (since I didn't notice the post at first): Approved.

persephone325

I don't know.

Sethala

Just a quick bump.  We're always open to new players, though I think I'm going to close monster applications for now until we get a few more maids.  So, if you want to play a maid that gets horribly molested by monsters and tormented by a very dominant mistress works at a wonderful, sunny countryside estate where nothing bad ever happens, let me know.

NicciKotor

Once I get back home I can get my familar char up for ya. That isjust as good as a maid!
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Sethala

I look forward to seeing it, Nicci.

Also, we need more dominant maids to torment the rest of them...

NicciKotor

Name:Karuna
Monster type: Catgirl

Personality: Very agressive and loves to fight anyone or anything. So she has spent her days training and learning new combat lore and agumenting her body with physical enchantments to make her crazy ass strong.

Karura Testing 2 [sword]

Having stumble upon this compound in the past and summarily tried to defeat the mistress of the house and turn her into a petgirl for her own desires. Unluckily for her, the owner of the Alliuren Estate had quite a bit of magical power and was able to subdue the inhuman power of Karuna.

The mistress of the house decided that she would make for an excellent familiar for herself, and promptly casted the very powerful familiar bond spell onto Karuna, much to her protest. The spell, amongst other things, makes it so Karuna has a empathic bond to Mistress, to the point where every pleasure or pain she feels, she gets back in return.

Which naturally helped plenty in curtailing her desires to split the bitchy sorceress in two with her sword, and eventually was allowed to roam free harassing the maids and wandering into the jungle to find something to murder violently. Sharing this bond meant that over time, she has gotten extremely jealous of anyone that gives Mistress any pleasure, since she would get just as much herself and that should be her job dammit!

Skills: Fighting and drinking and molesting maid girls who can't fight back.

Sethala

Nicci: Approved, though she's more of a maid than a monster, really...  Either way, Valerie can decide to punish her for slacking off and not getting any work done.

Are you going to make the other character we talked about as well?

NicciKotor

Quote from: Sethala on January 02, 2013, 10:15:41 PM
Nicci: Approved, though she's more of a maid than a monster, really...  Either way, Valerie can decide to punish her for slacking off and not getting any work done.

Are you going to make the other character we talked about as well?

Maybe. I'll get her started in the game before making the ghalae.

Kimera

Would this fall under monster, or still under maid? Or can I pick :)

Sethala

I'm going to say that maids have to be generally humanoid; nagas are just too big for the mansion.  If you want to make a character that looks like her top half, or one that can shapeshift though, that could work as a maid.

Kimera

Ok then. I'll have another look and otherwise use her as suggested as a shapeshifter

Sethala

Sounds good.  Note that Valerie likely won't allow her to shapeshift to something big inside the mansion.  Also, she's probably going to have some way to "lock" her into one form that she can't shift out of.  (Bondage and chastity belts wouldn't work terribly well otherwise...)

Kimera

Sort of a monster/maid combo  XD

Name: Aikihira
Monster Type: Naga
Appearance:

Monster Form

Human Form

Skills:
- Shapeshifting
- Dark Magic
- In her true form, she has enormous strength and can easily hold another humanoid, especially with her tail.

History: Aikihira is a powerful Naga who like all of her kind, requires the sweet nectar of young boys and girls to maintain her power. With her preference to girls and the knowledge of a mansion full of them, Aikihira used her shapeshifting powers to pose as a young maid and enter service of the owner of the establishment. Trying to secure a position as a head maid, she tries to single out others and have her way with them.

Personality/Bio: Aikahira is an aggresive and dominant and has a constant hunger for the sweet taste of young girls.

Ons/Offs: Nothing that belongs in a toilet. The rest is pretty much a go.