Star Wars... Post Jedi Purge/Pre-Rebellion RP (preferably FEMALE MECHANIC WANTED

Started by MaiMizzu, May 03, 2014, 07:50:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaiMizzu

So i got my character image picked.. finally.. got a few more finishing touches. I'll be putting up an OOC here soon, tomorrow mebbe. I'm looking forward to getting your apps!
The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

TheLostCastor

That is the hardest part! You want people envisioning a certain thing...bad picture, bad image, not going to be fun :/

Florence

Sorry mine's not been submitted yet. I did some image searching and I think I'll just link to an image I like. I'll leave a note about the eyes for now, and maybe get it photoshopped if its approved.
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Latooni Subota

Just sent my mechanic in! I'm not too proud of it to be honest,but if I didn't push it out now, I'm sure I'd forget about it until it was too late. :x
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Florence

I'll work on getting mine done after I've eaten dinner! :D
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

apygoos

you have until today and tomorrow for your submissions, then the crew will be selected.

apygoos

i understood from Ash that we did have a mechanic app, ill have another ask with her when she gets home.
you could feel free to draw up a sheet for the concept, or another you may have. i understand there are like, 3 clone trooper applications.

Kyra tg

Hm. A doctor gambler like doc holiday without TB? Apparently the highest hand in sabacc is the Idiots Array... A ship name?

Landshark

You know what this ship needs.....A Squib!
hehe totally understand if thats not cool :P
Deffinetely interested though a current whos what list would help bunches
Looks like we got the Cap and Jedi...duh
A tech
At least 1 or 2 gun thugs
Someone said Doctor i believe
....not sure aftr that

Also would it be ok to play a droid? I know it bypasses relationship options but just curious.

Thanks in advance

MaiMizzu

Put in an application for whatever you wanna play! We'll decide if it's cool, and if it isn't, we'll work with you on the specifics. But please try to get the app in by tomorrow!
The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

Deamonbane

Still accepting Applications? Been looking for a Freeform Star Wars RP for a while...

Also, would only one Jedi be available? If so, a budding Force Sensitive would be what I have in mind....
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

MaiMizzu

Quote from: Deamonbane on May 09, 2014, 07:25:55 PM
Still accepting Applications? Been looking for a Freeform Star Wars RP for a while...

Also, would only one Jedi be available? If so, a budding Force Sensitive would be what I have in mind....
I know it sounds selfish.. but we didn't really want any more Force sensitive aboard. We have a Jedi and another character will be Force sensitive. Given that the Empire is hunting down and killing anyone who is Force Sensitive. Having those 2 alone would raise the chance of them being detected. One of the plot points is the lone Jedi trying to hide amongst this crew from the forces hunting her. If there's any other kind of character you want...please put in an application! Again, I don't want to sound selfish in this. But that's kind of how the story is set up. A group of people who have heard for the passed few years how evil the Jedi are and how they betrayed the Republic (history is written by the victors), and suddenly they have one amongst them.

Deamonbane

Hmmmm... That will force me to get creative. I am guessing that canon characters are also a no-no?

Either way, will be putting up an application for a pilot...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

MaiMizzu

Quote from: Deamonbane on May 09, 2014, 07:35:48 PM
Hmmmm... That will force me to get creative. I am guessing that canon characters are also a no-no?

Either way, will be putting up an application for a pilot...
Canon are absolutely off limits. This is an original story we're putting together aboard the smuggler ship Ravenstar. The only confirmed characters are the Jedi and the captain. The others will be selected tomorrow night. The crew will have a total of 6-8. Plus a droid maybe MAYBE.

Deamonbane

This'll be the last question, promise... And sorry for sounding a bit dim here, but where do I send the application?

apygoos

Quote from: Deamonbane on May 09, 2014, 07:41:37 PM
This'll be the last question, promise... And sorry for sounding a bit dim here, but where do I send the application?
PM it to MaiMizzu

MaiMizzu

Quote from: Deamonbane on May 09, 2014, 07:41:37 PM
Sorry sorry! Just PM it to me please!

Deamonbane

Landshark

ManofDawnLight

Me too.  If I'm put on the bench, I'll accept that, so long as there's potential for future gameplay.
Short stories for now.  Light posts.

I am returning slowly.

MaiMizzu

Well I've made my choices! I think I have a fine crew here. Once the Captain is back, I'll go over the selections with him, and then i'll be letting the applicants know! Thank you all so much for your interest in our idea! And if you aren't chosen, I'm keeping your name and character info. So if there is ever an opening, you're on deck!

MaiMizzu

So we've made our choices for the RP. And the crew has all been contacted via PM. If you didn't get a PM from me for that, then you didn't make it this time. THIS time. But as I said, and I can't stress this enough, if any of our crew leaves the ship and we need a replacement or we decide to expand, then you'll be the first we contact. I'm keeping everyone's name in my files for it.

Thank you all for applying! I enjoyed reading all your applications! Thank you for your interest!

MaiMizzu

Hello!
So we have a couple openings on the crew of the Ravenstar! We're a Star Wars rp, of course. Set just 5 or so years after Order 66 was given. The crew is a group of smugglers and pirates. And a Jedi hiding amongst them, even without them knowing it. Yet. And now we have a couple crew openings! We're looking for a mechanic for the Ravenstar! We'd PREFER females, but that's not a deal breaker. If you're interested, check out the first post of this thread for the app and all. PM it to me when you got it finished! Thank you!

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: MaiMizzu on June 21, 2014, 07:23:03 PM
We'd PREFER females, but that's not a deal breaker

Zero the Clone wouldn't say no to a male of the male-liking persuasion being onboard either! :)

Ghostly