Thornwald Pharmaceutical (closed)

Started by Whispered Desire, December 29, 2013, 11:54:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whispered Desire

Quote from: lore on January 25, 2014, 01:29:15 PM
Idears:

PAIRINGS: writers could PM you with their preferences, and you can do your best to sort them accordingly (with everyone under the understanding it may be impossible for everyone to get what they want). People who don`t respond could be considered neutral and randomized.

I am a fan of your open concept design :) To answer your question about shower privacy: muah haha

Bathrooms could be a semi private stall, or a small closed room with a door that doesn't lock. It would be included in the volunteer contract that they were not to engage in any sexual activity unsupervised. Should the monitoring band alert the attendant to the possibiliy that they are engaging in activity, the attendant had permission to enter the room.

I love all of these ideas actually, I had actually found some rooms, where there were tubs right beside the beds, but I think this would be awesome, that the bands would alert them if their pulse went above a certain level that they were engaging in sexual activity, and they would have to agree that it would be in their contracts, and if they didn't keep to the contract they wouldn't be paid or what-have-you...

nod nod..yep, really liking these ideas.

Does everyone want to pm me with their preferences then? But like lore said, not everyone will get the person that they'd like to be paired up with but that doesn't mean, that you can't engage in activity, be it sexual or otherwise, with people who are not paired up.  (Think Jersey Shore type scenario here, attendants don't have to be your sexual partners, they only HAVE to observe test results.)

And I'm still undecided about the sexual activity time limits after administering the drugs.  The point is to see how effective the drugs are, how quickly they work and dosage etc etc etc....

Whispered Desire

Okay, so right now the problem we seem to be having getting everyone matched up is going to be that we really need at least one more, preferably two more players or at least one promiscuous female since my char is virgin and Azacos is a bit on the fun side but still a virgin.  Since I'm the gm, I still want to play a virgin so  unless Azaco edits so his isn't a virgin or we can get another player or get someone to take on a second char who hasn't yet, we're either stuck until we get more chars, or someone won't end up getting their ideal match up. 

Thoughts? If I don't get input I can always just make a gm call.  But in reality, remember, just because you have an attendant for observation does not mean that volunteers can't be sexually active with other volunteers.  (Not to mention, once the virgins get a taste of what sex is really like, they may quickly turn promiscuous, which could solve the problem of equal match ups.   >:)  )

Robelwell202

I'm still willing to alter James' profile to make him non-virgin.  If that would add possibility to the game, I'm all for it.
Mal:  "Define 'interesting'."
Wash:  "Oh God, Oh God, we're all going to die?"

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Whispered Desire

Actually, the non virgin needs to be a female to more or less give everyone what they would like, but, with that said I have an idea and will send a pm out in that regard to the appropriate people.  This, could work.  XD

If all volunteers are wearing bands that alert the attendants to sexual activity when they are not present, its easy enough to envision a promiscuous female visiting other males rooms on their own down time.  I certainly would imagine that there would be breaks between testing, time for people to not be under the influence of the drugs at all times.  I'm sure there are ways around it if we can't get another player or character to throw into this mix.  Unless I take on a third character which I'm not opposed to doing but if I have to do three characters, some players might be waiting for posts which doesn't really seem fair to others. 

ElvenKitten

Got a character sheet nearly done, will post it up when I get home, going for a promiscuous character. ;D

Whispered Desire

Perfect, can't wait to see the sheet.  That will help even out the odds a bit and when all chars have been submitted I'll make my final determinations and see if I perhaps need to edit one of my own chars or not to fill whatever needs may be left.  With an uneven number of players, I might make Kylie a floating type attendant which will give the other attendants breaks and personal time, etc.  Things are shaping up nicely here, thanks everyone!

lore

Re: pairings

You could always have Lilian as a "Pinch Hitter" - A volunteer who was brought to the island as a backup in case one of the others has an adverse reaction. That way she could still be posted in the communal lounge if wanted, and if a volunteer does vanish or back out from the game, we have a substitute ready to go.

Azaco

That sounds interesting...

I like it a lot

Whispered Desire

I like that idea quite a bit and I think it solves our problem. As well, I'd like to keep all further suggestions and ideas contained to this thread so we all can have input since it will affect our characters. 

As soon as Elven Kitten can get her character sheet posted, i believe we will be ready to begin with the exception of Vanetias who will be gone until Tuesday. 

As I post this, I currently have the IC ready to go and will post as soon as our last character has been posted.

I have decided to go with one thread, and would ask that all players use this format when posting

Your characters name:
Day of the week:
Current Location:

Some other key things to remember, volunteers will be provided with a monitoring band that is to be worn at all times. As well, during the introduction everyone will be given a consent form to be handed to their personal health attendant before being shown to their rooms. 

A reminder of the rules for all attendants which must be adhered to at all times.

Must remember that at all times you are there to observe (and perhaps willingly participate in your charges activities, that is up to you).

You must be be understanding of test subjects current situation while under the effects of the drugs.

You must never be physically abusive to your test subject.

Any involvement you may have with test subject physically or emotionally would be secondary to your actual task at hand. 

Monitoring devices will feed directly to hand held wireless devices that will monitor the volunteers current medical stats.  It is your responsibility to make sure that monitoring bands and devices are working at all times.

lore

QuoteI'd like to keep all further suggestions and ideas contained to this thread so we all can have input since it will affect our characters. 

Would it be possible to have an OOC thread with all the profiles linked or posted on the first post? I've been hesitant to hash out ideas here because I've been advised not to clutter up recruitment threads with plotting in the past.

Whispered Desire

Quote from: lore on January 26, 2014, 06:04:06 PM
Would it be possible to have an OOC thread with all the profiles linked or posted on the first post? I've been hesitant to hash out ideas here because I've been advised not to clutter up recruitment threads with plotting in the past.

We can use this ooc for hashing out ideas and etc, as that's what I've always used the ooc's for.  As to linking, I'd love to link all of the characters in the first post of this thread, if I knew how to link to individual thread posts here on E.  I have been able to do this on other forums, but have no clue how to get an individual post to link here.  :(  I will go change the title of this to official ooc and close it to new players as well. 

Actually, scratch that, I will put up a new ooc for this, and we can all post our accepted chars there hows that sound?

lore

You just click the 'Re: Thornwald Pharmaceutical/attendants and volunteers needed!!' above the post you want and copy what's in the address bar.

Whispered Desire

Got it. I'll start compiling them now into the OOC thread which can be found  here.

Thanks so much for your help Lore!! :)

ElvenKitten

Name : Jenifer Hanks

Description :

Profession : Volunteer   

Reason for becoming involved in program? : Partly the money for college, she's not that desperate but some extra cash would be nice. Partly just for fun, it would be quite an adventure.

Personality:Jennifer is playful, affectionate and often flirtatious and generally friendly. She does like her quiet time however enjoying reading fantasy novels and comics. She has some impulse control issues and has a fiery temper at times.       

Sexual orientation: Bisexual

Sexual experience level: Experienced