The Children of Nostradamus (Dark Pre-Apocalyptic) LGBTQ Friendly! On Hiatus

Started by Bloodied Porcelain, February 12, 2015, 12:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caela

BP, this looks like an AWESOME concept! I will work on a sheet for you tomorrow. Would do it tonight but I get to go pick up the babysitter soon and actually go do grown-up stuffs with friends this evening!!! :D

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Caela on February 28, 2015, 03:48:35 PM
BP, this looks like an AWESOME concept! I will work on a sheet for you tomorrow. Would do it tonight but I get to go pick up the babysitter soon and actually go do grown-up stuffs with friends this evening!!! :D

CAE! OMG YOU'RE HERE! I'M SO HAPPY! *hugs you big and tight* And I'll look forward to your sheet! You know you're one of my loves. :D Have fun doing grown up stuff! If you're drinking, have a drink for me! If you're dancing, dance another turn for me! :D
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Caela

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on February 28, 2015, 03:53:02 PM
CAE! OMG YOU'RE HERE! I'M SO HAPPY! *hugs you big and tight* And I'll look forward to your sheet! You know you're one of my loves. :D Have fun doing grown up stuff! If you're drinking, have a drink for me! If you're dancing, dance another turn for me! :D

Hehehe...no drinking or dancing tonight. My munch group is having a party and I am planning to entice a Toppy friend of mine into playing. :D Not that much enticement is usually needed...typically I just have to ask.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Caela on February 28, 2015, 04:30:27 PM
Hehehe...no drinking or dancing tonight. My munch group is having a party and I am planning to entice a Toppy friend of mine into playing. :D Not that much enticement is usually needed...typically I just have to ask.

Well shit... you can give me the ultimate present and get an extra bit of pain for your fellow masochist, in that case . ;)
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Madriv

I like everything about this conversation. In fact, we need more conversations like this.

Dez

~~peeks in~~

Hmmm... interesting....

muse: another group for yous?

me:  perhaps

muse: we's got idears....

me: we?

muse: mmhmmm....

me: tell me!

muse: *whispers*

Madriv

Caela

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on February 28, 2015, 04:35:45 PM
Well shit... you can give me the ultimate present and get an extra bit of pain for your fellow masochist, in that case . ;)

Absolutely!!!

Josietta

*officially expresses her interest in a Non Witch Sensitive Human*

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Bloodied Porcelain

Madriv

Josietta

I -am- going to kick my muses ass and spank him into submission so I can play in this. I want to play. I want to write! I needs it precious!

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Madriv

I know it's all kinds of wrong but I get kinda turned on when you talk about muse abuse.

8-)

ultimategeek

Yay!  Caela.  Good to see you again!

And Whimsical I quietly lurk your reviews in the Storyteller's Cafe.  I hope to get to write with you.
O&O :: SEARCH :: A&A

Josietta

Quote from: Madmartigan on February 28, 2015, 06:45:40 PM
I know it's all kinds of wrong but I get kinda turned on when you talk about muse abuse.

8-)

I'll save you a front row seat for the action.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Bloodied Porcelain

I'm so excited for all the new interest. :D

I'm at dinner atm but once I get home I'm going to get the rest of the IC threads open so people can play outside the realms of heaven and hell.

Josietta

I have friends coming over to watch Gone Girl and have some food. I'll work on a sheet tomorrow :)

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Madriv

Tinkertoy

Aaah, Gone Girl: doing for marriage what Jaws did for swimming in the ocean.

I only wanna be your self-inflicted wound.
It sees you, baby. The friction between me and you.
Show me what makes you human, I'll show you vulnerable.
You bend, you break, you surrender and melt like solid gold.

Hades

Quote from: Madmartigan on February 28, 2015, 07:08:20 PM
Aww yeahhh. Right in the splash zone, baby!  ;)

Does that mean we need plastic covers like we were at a Gallagher show?

Suddenly feels very old for making that reference

Dez

Quote from: ultimategeek on February 28, 2015, 06:46:07 PM
Yay!  Caela.  Good to see you again!

And Whimsical I quietly lurk your reviews in the Storyteller's Cafe.  I hope to get to write with you.

I hope so, too!

You and everyone else, for that matter!

Madriv

Quote from: Hades on February 28, 2015, 07:13:59 PMSuddenly feels very old for making that reference

STFU. You are NOT OLD.

*glares over the rims of his spectacles*

stormwyrm

This is interesting... Maybe I can get my feet wet into a group RP with this...? I've got an idea for a psychic priest in the Vatican, who is a close friend of the Pope (a fictionalised version of Benedict XVI perhaps?). He is at some point elevated to Cardinal (initially kept as a cardinal in pectore by the Pope), and should be elected the last Pope just after the Apocalypse begins. There is the Prophecy of the Popes, and it holds that Benedict XVI is supposed to be the last pope before the Apocalypse ("Glory of the Olive"), and his successor, the final pope, is supposed to take the title: "Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people."

I'm working on a character sheet right now, and I hope that y'all think this is a promising idea.
If there is such a phenomenon as absolute evil, it consists in treating another human being as a thing.
O/OA/A, Requests

Josietta

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas