You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2021, 04:46:33 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: seeking M for M/M storyline (All welcome)  (Read 444 times)

Online BlinkinTopic starter

• Court Jester extraordinaire!
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • I try to be good, but it's such hard work!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
seeking M for M/M storyline (All welcome)
« on: April 02, 2020, 11:37:46 pm »
Hello All:

Recently, I've found myself wanting to expand my horizons, try something new or just different. I realized that I have never written a M/M story, so I'm looking for someone willing to work with me to create a scenario, plot, storyline,etc to play out in either a short or long term thread.

I don't have much at the moment; but I'm happy to work with someone elses ideas, if you have one. The only request that I'll make is that whatever we come up, or create, that we try to avoid the whole D/S thing and focus on character development and make sure that both of us will get what we're looking for. I know what type of character that I would like to play and I'll list it below.

mc should be one of the following (Or more than one if something that comes up.

* MC is gay, but afraid to come out and risk the disapproval of MC's family. He isn't experienced with the lifestyle and someone to perhaps show him the ropes or just someone who's willing to let him experiment.

* MC has recently caught himself noticing men and being attracted to them. To prove that he isn't, He wants to test the limits of the lifestyle. If the act repels him, then he must not be gay... he just needs someone who'll let him experiment.

*MC has had an unusual fetish, at least in his mind; he's always wonder what it would be like to suck on a cock. The problem is that once he does it, he may be in a world of trouble.

*MCis someone who has been straight, well, relatively straight, at least until he's lost a bet and the payout isgive someone a blow job, if he can find some way out of it.

So, anyone interested?