Word association 2008.08.01

Started by MusicNeverDies, August 01, 2008, 08:07:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MusicNeverDies

Kalen

Kurzyk

Solaine

“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb
~Currently not available for new games.~

MusicNeverDies

Kurzyk

MusicNeverDies

OwenNo6

My On and Off list

My other on/off list

Let the Priests of the Raven of dawn, no longer in deadly black, with hoarse note curse the sons of joy. Nor his accepted brethren, whom tyrant, he calls free: lay the bound or build the roof. Nor pale religious letchery call that virginity, that wishes but acts not!

For every thing that lives is Holy.

MusicNeverDies

Eleanor

Ons and Offs                                             Where there hell am I?UPDATED!
Plotness

Kurzyk

Eleanor

Ons and Offs                                             Where there hell am I?UPDATED!
Plotness

Ket

she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

MusicNeverDies

Bother (bother bother bother bother- I like the part where he stopped moving!)

Mithlomwen

Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

blackstardust

blackstardust

blackstardust

blackstardust

OwenNo6

My On and Off list

My other on/off list

Let the Priests of the Raven of dawn, no longer in deadly black, with hoarse note curse the sons of joy. Nor his accepted brethren, whom tyrant, he calls free: lay the bound or build the roof. Nor pale religious letchery call that virginity, that wishes but acts not!

For every thing that lives is Holy.