The Hive Queen's Dominion (Hardcore, Extreme MxM, Pathfinder game)

Started by PaleEnchantress, November 15, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaleEnchantress

I tried getting this going many months ago and it didn't work out. Let me polish it up and try again.

The plot is heavily sexual, but does include classic adventuring and some political play as well. It's Pathfinder/3.5, or 3.P as it's often called. I'll be running us through a modification of the Kingmaker Adventure Path. Kingmaker deals with the sandbox like setting where the PC's start their own Kingdom in a rather untamed frontier. Many factions seek to stop them while even some of the ones helping them do so only to use them. Queenmaker is a more appropriate term for this though. I'll be playing Eiseth Zenunim, who the plot partly revolves around.

D&D Plot: Eiseth Zenunim enjoyed the favor of patroness and distant relative The Queen of Air and Darkness but that wasn't enough. He spent his whole life among the immortal fey knowing that he wasn't really one of them; that eventually he would grow old and die. He had a great talent for the arcane with the drive of his mortal ancestors and the creativity of the unseelie fey. His biggest breakthrough was the creation of a hive of vampiric bees that would suck the blood and life from others and turn it into a "Blood Honey" that would rejuvenate those who consumed it. He thought the royal jelly they made would be the key to his immortality. It did grant him his wish, but only after it nearly killed him. When he arose he wasn't the same anymore, the bees had eaten out most of his internal organs and made their hive inside of him. They were not parasites, they were part of him. They were his children and he their queen. He couldn't stay with the unseelie, it was time to bring his rule to the material plane. Besides, the swarm needed to grow.

I'm looking for one more player to play one of the men (Characters are male the players can be any gender I dont care) who will become "Queen" EIseth's mates. He's still entirely male, and it isn't really M-Preg in anything but a tangential sense that whatever he does when he mates lets him birth more bees (his "Children"). He wants to strap the men down and force them to spew their load again and again. Exp will come mostly from this act. Your character might start very willing or reluctant, but eventually they will be fanatical supporters of "His Majesty the Queen". Looking at the other players I could use someone who starts as a fanatical supporter, his dark knight or whatever. Your character will go through bodily changes from magical toxins and hormones Eiseth pumps into you. Extreme genital growth is guaranteed and some muscle growth seems likely. You could gain mutations which act like grafts and Eiseth could lay his eggs inside of you if you wanted to do that, though I haven't planned it. I'm flexible. The Hive Queen needs the supercharged semen of strong virile men. When he isn't mating or drinking your blood we will be working on carving a place for ourselves in Faerun. Eiseth is a sadist, you can look at my profile for some idea of that might go on. There will be CBT, public Nudity, humiliation, master and slave, piercing and branding, Maybe some petplay or even temporary castration and body altering and other things. A Major BDSM theme is small dom big sub with Eiseth being smaller, physically weaker and "prettier" then the beefcakes he enslaves.

You have a lot of flexibility on what your character is but I have some great ideas if you don't have anything that springs to mind. We will start 8th level. Please post or message me if you are interested.

Eiseth's Prestige Class: http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Lurker_in_the_Swarm_(3.5e_Prestige_Class)

Im using this as a picture for Eiseth Zenunim.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

House Rules

Relics: If you want to use relics you may claim any two as relics of your deity. You still need to meet other requirements to use them.

Armor: We are using the defense bonus rule from unearthed arcana, you may still wear armor if you chose. You may add armor enhancement special abilities (Like fortification) to other defensive items if you chose not to wear armor. You get one item for armor abilities, one for shield abilities so they do not stack indefinately.

Traits and Flaws: Instead of flaws you get an extra feat at level 1 free. You may chose two traits, feel free to change the flavor of the traits to something more sexual. The Hive Queen has or will alter you so it's a great reason to applying traits.

Stats: Pathfinder 20 point buy.

" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

Kunoichi

I think I'll express tentative interest.  The first thing that sprang to mind when reading through your write-up was that I could be a Goliath or some other species with the Powerful Build trait.  Maybe tack on the Primordial Giant template from Secrets of Xen'drik and be a Warlock or whatever the Pathfinder equivalent is...

PaleEnchantress

Most 3.5 stuff is legal in my games. Kingmaker seems fun enough for me to actually give DMing a go.

PaleEnchantress

Kunoichi

Hello. ;D It's been a little while since we've been in a game together, hasn't it?

LisztesFerenc

Do you have all the player you need for this game then? You said "I'm looking for one more player" but then you say "Looking at the other players". Was that meant to be singular?

If you are still looking for players I would consider a Half-minotaur Voidmind Moon Elf / Totemist 4. Basically a moon elf with the templates representing the changes to his body and mind done so far by Eiseth and the totemist class his new abilites (he doesn't shape soulmelds from energy but rather grows them with magically infused flesh from his own body at the start of the day).

Is there room for him?

PaleEnchantress

I did not mean to say one more. Im hoping for a total of 4 or 5 including myself but it can work with as few as 3 including myself.

Thats an amazing concept for it btw

LisztesFerenc

Thanks, I'm glad you like it. The half-minotaur actually fits rather well with the insect motif, as insects are more sensitive to chemical traces in the air and the magnetic field of the earth, that explains the scent and know north ability granted by the template. Horns can become stag beetle horns or mandibles. The bonus to save against maze spell is a bit tougher, but is pretty situational and can be fluffed as his mind being fragmented from the parasite, so one half of the mind whispers tips to the other.
  The voidmind likewise requires a bit of refluffing. The psychic slime that replaces the brain can become an implanted parasite, maybe a castrated former queen candidate from the Hive. The tentacle can be a centipede or a stinger with a detachable hook. The immunity to acid and slime cone ability can be the result from being pumped full of hormones.

Backstory wise I'm thinking Carric was a scholar in originally, a champion of the un-respected sciences, like the study of insects. He had theories on advanced social structures and hive minds, but could not get his people to care about the topic. Then there was a rumour of infestation of blood sucking bees in a nearby village. More interested in mundane insects, Carric nevertheless headed out, hoping that playing a part in defeating them would earn him some respect from his peers. He joined a group of adventurers, having impressed them with his knowledge of insects, and they tracked the hive of the bees. Things did not go to plan as they were captured, their viability tested. The adventurers all failed and where disposed of. Carric passed. What happened after that will need to be worked out between the two of us.

Aesthetics-wise should I limit his mutations/augmentations to bees, or can I use other insects?

Kunoichi

Hmm, now there's a thought.  Assuming LiztesFerenc doesn't mind being the only one of Eiseth's experiments on the team, I could make a character who uses the Entomanothrope template.  Basically, a lycanthrope, but based on Vermin, rather than Animals.  If I could then manage to work in a little Warshaper, I could have a pretty fun and deadly shapechanger to play...

Edit: Giant Yellowjacket for the base Vermin, perhaps, with some sort of blood drinking ability a added on to represent the vampiric bee part?  The Pheromone ability could affect both LF's character and Eiseth whenever it gets turned on, as well, maybe...

LisztesFerenc

Go for it, I don't mind. Could be a good contrast to our characters if you could possibly pass for a regular humanoid until you shapeshift whilst I am eternally the image of a monster.

Kunoichi

True, we could have an interesting rivalry going. ;)

Also, considering that the alignment change from lycanthropy is generally flavored as resulting from the animal's instincts overwriting those of the base creature, I can't help but imagine providing the Mistress with her very own army of afflicted entomanothropes...

PaleEnchantress

We will be using the Kingdom Building, Exploration, and Mass Combat systems from pathfinder. An entomanthrope unit would be fitting and completely workable. In 3.5 Templated and LA's are over-costed so you'll both get your LA -1

Let me find the link for the free Kingmaker players guide. Each player as well as some NPC's will have a role in the government and its usually best to know which you'll want ahead of time.

Kunoichi

Works for me. ^^ That'll bring my LA down to +1, which is in line with the CR+1 of the Pathfinder Lycanthrope template.  Could I take one other cue from the Pathfinder Lycanthrope template and ditch the bonus Vermin HD?  I can go Full BAB Class 4/Warshaper 3 and get some really good abilities that way.

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: Kunoichi on November 16, 2014, 12:54:02 PM
Works for me. ^^ That'll bring my LA down to +1, which is in line with the CR+1 of the Pathfinder Lycanthrope template.  Could I take one other cue from the Pathfinder Lycanthrope template and ditch the bonus Vermin HD?  I can go Full BAB Class 4/Warshaper 3 and get some really good abilities that way.

Let me check the pathfinder Lycanthrope template if you're getting massive stat boosts, taking out the racial HD seems a bit too much. WHat insect were you planning on?

Edit: If what you gain from the template is in line with that of the pathfinder lycanthrope template than yes. +1 is all thats required.

LisztesFerenc

That will bring my LA down to +3, although given how strong the half-minotaur template is the original +4 may have been more in line. If it stays at +3 I'll add an extra level of totemist. I'll start refluffing the soulmeld's and chakra binds to have an insect appearance. What method are we using for stats? Given the large modifiers the templates give I want to see what I am working with so that I can pin down what sort of mental state my character can be in.

Kunoichi

Quote from: Kunoichi on November 16, 2014, 11:43:27 AM
Edit: Giant Yellowjacket for the base Vermin, perhaps, with some sort of blood drinking ability a added on to represent the vampiric bee part?  The Pheromone ability could affect both LF's character and Eiseth whenever it gets turned on, as well, maybe...

^That one.  It's third party, but in terms of stat boosts, it's actually weaker than the core Giant Wasp. ^^; I mostly picked it for the bite attack and the Pheromone ability, which I thought could add some interesting flavor to those more intimate non-combat scenes.

The second level of Warshaper also adds a +4 bonus to Strength and Constitution while transformed, so getting really high stats is actually part of the build...

Quote from: PaleEnchantress on November 16, 2014, 12:56:06 PM
Edit: If what you gain from the template is in line with that of the pathfinder lycanthrope template than yes. +1 is all thats required.

We should probably keep it at its original +2, if that's the case.  It gets a few extra things that lycanthropes don't get, to reflect the insectile theme.

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: Kunoichi on November 16, 2014, 01:12:02 PM
^That one.  It's third party, but in terms of stat boosts, it's actually weaker than the core Giant Wasp. ^^; I mostly picked it for the bite attack and the Pheromone ability, which I thought could add some interesting flavor to those more intimate non-combat scenes.

The second level of Warshaper also adds a +4 bonus to Strength and Constitution while transformed, so getting really high stats is actually part of the build...

We should probably keep it at its original +2, if that's the case.  It gets a few extra things that lycanthropes don't get, to reflect the insectile theme.

I give it my blessing. If the finished product has anything I find objectionable we can discuss it. Ill probably allow the pheromones to work not just on insects of your type but anyone who's infected by His Majesty's Hivemind. I havn't decided if I'm going to use a modified version of the Tacticians "Collective" feature or a modified version of Necrotic Cyst for The Queen's Hivemind.

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: LisztesFerenc on November 16, 2014, 01:06:27 PM
  That will bring my LA down to +3, although given how strong the half-minotaur template is the original +4 may have been more in line. If it stays at +3 I'll add an extra level of totemist. I'll start refluffing the soulmeld's and chakra binds to have an insect appearance. What method are we using for stats? Given the large modifiers the templates give I want to see what I am working with so that I can pin down what sort of mental state my character can be in.

Where can I find the Half Minotaur Template?

Also Kingmaker (or Queenmaker in our case) Players guide. We are using a 20 point buy in the pathfinder system, works a tad different than 3.5 pointbuy. Dont forget while you are breed machines for a Hive Queen he still works on human(ish) standards of attractive. Have fun with augmentations just don't go so far you look like an advespa. As leas in your human form (for you shapeshifters)

Players Guide: http://bikurishita.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/pathfinder-companion-kingmaker-players-guide.pdf

Point But Calculator:  http://webpages.charter.net/tedsarah/Pathfinder/utilities/pointBuyCalc.htm

LisztesFerenc

Okay, I won't go too crazy with the aesthetics. Some changes can be internal, and the soulmelds are not part of his body, rather fleshy pieces of equipment.

Half-Minotaur is from dragon magazine. I wouldn't consider using it normally, but I needed a raw power boost to make up for void mind, but I can rework it if you don't want me using dragon material.

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: LisztesFerenc on November 16, 2014, 07:40:15 PM
  Okay, I won't go too crazy with the aesthetics. Some changes can be internal, and the soulmelds are not part of his body, rather fleshy pieces of equipment.

Half-Minotaur is from dragon magazine. I wouldn't consider using it normally, but I needed a raw power boost to make up for void mind, but I can rework it if you don't want me using dragon material.

Oh its from the same issue as half nymph and half satyr. Feel free to take it. You'll be quite a horny boy. You'll need that strength to hold up the massive set of semen producing balls you'll have =P

Kunoichi

I'm thinking of being a Catfolk for my base humanoid form. ^^ I'm also thinking I'll draw a little inspiration from the dragonball z character Zarbon, as far as personality goes.  Someone vain and arrogant, very prideful of his own beauty, he considers his humanoid form to be sensual and charming, and his insect form to be sleek perfection, but sees his hybrid form as an ugly compromise between those two aesthetic approaches.  That won't stop him from getting ugly when the situation calls for it, but it does lead to him having something of a dislike of combat as a result.  He'll much prefer to play the diplomat, instead.

Crusader, go sword and board for my fighting style, take the Antagonize feat to help put those Diplomacy skills to use in combat...

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: Kunoichi on November 16, 2014, 09:31:17 PM
I'm thinking of being a Catfolk for my base humanoid form. ^^ I'm also thinking I'll draw a little inspiration from the dragonball z character Zarbon, as far as personality goes.  Someone vain and arrogant, very prideful of his own beauty, he considers his humanoid form to be sensual and charming, and his insect form to be sleek perfection, but sees his hybrid form as an ugly compromise between those two aesthetic approaches.  That won't stop him from getting ugly when the situation calls for it, but it does lead to him having something of a dislike of combat as a result.  He'll much prefer to play the diplomat, instead.

Crusader, go sword and board for my fighting style, take the Antagonize feat to help put those Diplomacy skills to use in combat...

Trying to see if I have any picts for that. Crusader sounds like a really awesome choice. Youd fit the "General" position easily but could do royal asassin or warden instead.

Kunoichi

I was thinking General as well, especially given the whole 'were-bee army' thing he could get going. :P I'm looking for images for him, myself, so if you find any good ones, feel free to send them my way.

PaleEnchantress

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Number One thought was these guys

Others . . .

Kunoichi

Hmm.  The one with the massive sword, tattoos, and chainmail man-bikini looks oddly appealing...

My first thought was to try and find a good picture of this obscure character called Guin, but I wasn't sure how you'd feel about the leopard head.  If that wouldn't be an objection, I could probably find a much better image with a little searching.