Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lenka

Harley Quinn

That's right, because sick Harley steals it away.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

TheLegionary

Lucinda

Thanks for keeping it for me!
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Gideon

lenka

Gideon

You must pet little kitty to gain win.

lenka

*gently strokes kitty's ears*

thanks for the tip...takes the win

Gideon

*takes win so many more pets can be recieved*

lenka

takes the win with alot of trickery

Galanthor

steals lenkas bra to trade it for the win

adroitgrayman

“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

lenka

TheLegionary

* licks her chin and steals the win *

Gideon

lenka

Strokes his head....takes the win without a fight...nice kity

Gideon

lenka

but it's sooooo easy with you.....*steals it again*

Gideon

I know it's my one weakness!

Galanthor

ARRR! *plunders lenkas ship and take the win as booty*

Luella

Every time a child says, "I don't believe in fairies," there is a fairy somewhere that falls down dead ~James Matthew Barrie, Peter Pan

Spice

Spice blushes, stands, and takes a moment to savor her victory. "This is so unexpected," she stammers as she pulls out her forty-three page acceptance speech. "I want to thank the little people as well as the Lords, the Ladies and everyone else for making me the winner," she says a moment before being pulled off the stage due to the person below just posting and thus, becoming the actual winner.

Galanthor

*glomps spice, snuggling her down, not minding the win*

Sweet Trouble

Steal the win while Galanthor is snuggling Spice. Quietly runs aways.

Insanityenviesme

stalks behind Trouble like a super spy and steals the win all slick like and poofs
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.