Looking for forced submission, humiliation, transformation

Started by darklightning, July 23, 2010, 06:10:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darklightning

Hi - I'm returning after a prolonged, unexpected absence. I'll be on this site more often in the days upcoming, but for now thought I'd give this a quick update. I'm looking for these plots or similar ideas: if we share Ons then it's worth messaging me.

I'm open to any gender for writing partners. I prefer to RP through a thread or through PMs.

1. Unwilling Cuckold - I play a cruel husband who finally pushes his wife too far. She manages to lock him in a chastity belt and take incriminating pictures, and the only way he'll ever get a chance to cum again is if he does ANYTHING she wants - and that includes being her complete cuckold slave!

2. Act Your Age - I play a bratty sorority girl who is a pain in the ass to everyone around her - until the other members of her sorority decide to strike back, dressing her up in diapers and forcing her to act like a baby.

3. Voodoo - I play a cut-throat female attorney in New York who manages to put a voodoo shaman completely out of business with a lawsuit. Now, with nothing left to lose, he unleashes all of his powers of torment, humiliation, transformation, and slavery on her!

4. Opening His Mind I play a superficial man living in Hollywood who won't even LOOK at a woman who isn't as skinny as a twig. He encounters a full-figured woman in a bar and is his usual rude self...not knowing that she is a professional dominatrix and hypnotist! This plot could involve just domination and sex or gender or physical transformation as well..

5. Skin and Bones I'm interested in playing a woman who is unknowingly/unwillingly fattened up by another. I haven't done much with the "feeder" fetish before, but I'm anxious to try it out. I could either see your role, the feeder, as a boyfriend or admirer that wants my character to gain weight or as a jealous female rival doing it out of spite. Either way I'd like to explore themes of embarrassment, slow physical change, and NC weight gain, most likely with sex involved along the way.

Some pictures and brief sparks to build stories around:

Blushing Busty Teacher
A very busty teacher
I could play a young, busty teacher who gets blackmailed and enslaved by a male or female student.
You could play a busty teacher who enjoys using her body to tease me, a male student.
I could play a teacher who has her body transformed during class by you, a student or supernatural force.

A Petgirl
A pampered prissy pet
I could play a woman forced into training and enslavement as a petgirl.

Giantess Facesitting
Giantess Foottease
In the Land of the Giantesses
My character, a rough and ready male adventurer either in modern times or in a fantasy world, is captured and enslaved by one or more amazon giantesses.

Nursing
A Changing Relationship
My character and yours are friends, teenage or older girls. Your character secretly harbors a crush on me and a fetish - to become my wet-nurse/mother and have me live as your baby. You trick or force me through a gradual transformation while you take pills that induce breast growth and lactation, until you have your dreams come true!

Dominatrix Schoolgirl
Teaching the Teacher
I play a strict male teacher at a private school that pisses off the wrong schoolgirl. After he gives her detention she manages to completely turn the tables on him.

Spanking the boss
She's the Boss?
I play a cruel and bitchy boss at an office. Your character grows tired of her constant nagging and criticism, and decides to take matters into his own hands. Spanking, bondage, humiliation, NC, etc.

darklightning

darklightning

Added a "feeder" plot idea and a facesitting picture.

darklightning

Updated - struck-out some taken plots and added several new picture plots.

darklightning

Updated - returned after a long absence, looking to get back into things. Please message me if you like any of my ideas or if you would like to continue a thread we had going previously.