'signature' question.

Started by Lait, June 01, 2015, 12:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lait

I know the 'usual' code to get pictures to show up in link form is:

[u r l= link ][i m g] picturelink [/i m g][/u r l]

But every time I try this to try and update my signaure, the link between [i m g] [/i m g] vanishes.
Is there a different code set up for Elliquiy?

While you're reading this, if you can help
I know page jumping doesn't work unless it's in HMTL format (so I've seen), but is there a way to link back to a certain post in a thread?

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

The Dark Raven

Is the image saved on the wiki?  I know there has been a move to keep them stored on the wiki itself and I don't know if that has any bearing, but it's worth a shot?

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Oniya

All signature images have to be stored on the wiki. 

As for linking to a given post, if you right-click on the title of any post in a thread, you can select 'Copy Link', which will give you the code needed to jump to it.

(The url will look something like this:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=21460.msg6549266#msg6549266 )
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Lait

Ah! Okay I see.
Is it that little "upload files" to the left?

And thanks very much Oniya.
I didn't think that would work so I wanted to ask before driving myself crazy trying to find the code.

Oniya

Quote from: Lait on June 01, 2015, 12:08:49 PM
Ah! Okay I see.
Is it that little "upload files" to the left?

Yes - once you access the Wiki, it's over on the left-hand hotlist.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Lait

Quote from: Oniya on June 01, 2015, 12:11:25 PM
Yes - once you access the Wiki, it's over on the left-hand hotlist.

Sweet it works! Thanks so much for the help!!