The queens of the Valkyries F/F, M/M, F/M and lots of other things

Started by DKDBSD, July 24, 2010, 03:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sessha

It's fine, that was about pretty much the quote used by the monk who observed the use of both Muramasa and Masmune's blades. I thought a priestess would be perfect for wielding it.

As for her magic I am not sure what to choose now. I mena yeah having a differnt kind of fire would be cool and all but it's still doubling up on an element. So I will see what I can mange for a new magic.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

DKDBSD

Ok Any idea on your unique power?

Also I think I almost have an idea for a transformation phrase. Trying to think of one that relevant and rhymes is oddly difficult.

pendarious

i remember that masamune aslo cuts without blood so you can slash and stab someone as much as you want and they'll never bleed.

I forgot that gungnir never missed.......when i incorporate becoming a magical girl i'll explain how she gets it and why it's lost its ability to never miss......

and if your going with the norse mythology of valkyries then i think caldiblog (or caliborg as you spelled it......) would be the better choice.......i don't even remember the Gram.......though that brings to mind the fire emblem axe Garm........
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

DKDBSD

Quote from: pendarious on July 29, 2010, 12:29:38 PM
i remember that masamune aslo cuts without blood so you can slash and stab someone as much as you want and they'll never bleed.

I forgot that gungnir never missed.......when i incorporate becoming a magical girl i'll explain how she gets it and why it's lost its ability to never miss......

and if your going with the norse mythology of valkyries then i think caldiblog (or caliborg as you spelled it......) would be the better choice.......i don't even remember the Gram.......though that brings to mind the fire emblem axe Garm........

Caliborg is the Celt name for Excalibur. I'd never heard of Gram but it would be a good choice. But yes the issue of transformation order comes in. Because I want to have biggish gaps between each fight. Perhaps we could post for a bit before the first transformation. That way we all have to wait a bit and no one transforms out of sync.

pendarious

ah well ya learn somethin new everyday i didn't know that caliborg and excalibur were the same thing.....id never fallowed the celt tales so i only knew the english name. *sweatdrop*

hmm......yeah most magical girl anime tend to take a bit with the transformations and the battles and the likes *shrugs*
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

DKDBSD

Unless there are any objections I'm putting it in NC Freeform. Well I mean I don't want this rp to be just the fighting.

pendarious

DKDBSD

It's up here I called it Valkyrie 2012 because I'm drawing on the whole the world will end in 2012. I also figure that well it's up to us whether Ragnorok means the end of the world or the Norse world.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=77218.0

pendarious

so i take it you want us to copy our characters over into the character thread?

DKDBSD

Quote from: pendarious on July 29, 2010, 12:51:25 PM
so i take it you want us to copy our characters over into the character thread?

Yes that would be most convenient.

Sessha

I am curious has the third player backed out already or what?

Kaiser Maverick

If your referring to me then no Im not. Family issues is real heavy at my house right now. I wont alway post right away.

pendarious

DKDBSD

Sessha

Yeah I did kinda mean Avorea.

As for her unique power how about an attack called Heaven's Justice which she uses with Masamune? She is a priestess after all. :)

DKDBSD

Well the Unique power would be better as a support move what would that do? Also She's a Shinto (or is she?) priestess so I'd go with a technique that links to that.

avorae

No I have not backed out. I have just been putting in a lot of hours at work. I tend to post either early in the morning before I head  out or late at night beforte I go to bed.
Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

pendarious

DKDBSD

Sessha

Oh believe me I will be along shortly it has taken several tries to write out her character. I finally got it done this morning only to loose all the data to a catagory reformation or something. But i am nearing her reconstruction and I think in my humble opinion that this will be better than what I had before.

Sessha

Name: Kira Kusanagi
Nationality: Japanese
Sexuality: bi-sexual
Role: Mystically Inclined
Weapon: Masamune. A lengedary sword made by the mastercrastmen himself.
Horse: A silver colored horse.
Magic: Light
Unique Power: Purifing Light. With the light of the gods shining fourth from blade crafted by Masamune himself Kira can purify any soul of an evil aura or taint.
Appearance:
Transformed appearance: Just normal Kira at Kendo practice http://img261.imageshack.us/i/8bb3a2d28576c3aa6a470f0.jpg/  Transformed Kira is dressed in a short Kimono with long finger gloves that reach nearly to her shoulders and thigh high boots. http://img18.imageshack.us/i/3bd6532caff29c997bfb24c.jpg/
Bio:Kira was born into a family of Shinto priests in modern day Kyoto. As she began to grow Kira developed a love of the sword and she was allowed to train. As she trianed she proved to be a natrual in hte use of the katana. One particular morning when she a child Kira felt something calling to her from a nearby cave on the grounds of her family's temple. Not knowing anything she followed the calling. As she entered hte cave she found an old sword being kept on a stand. As ventrued towards it Kira got a feeling this blade was special in some kind of way. So without thinking she touched the blade and she felt a sharp tingle run through her arm and into her. It scared her at first but she felt determined grab the blade now. With renewed resolve she again reached for the blade. As she took hold of the blade there was no shock of any kind, in fact she felt a warm soft feeling over come her. She let herself bask in that warm feeling before taking the scabard from the stand and as she did the stand crumbled to dust. As withdrew the blade from it's sheath the blade looked as though it had freshly cleaned and in that moment Kira knew she was destined for something, what she could not say. After a few practice swings the blade felt right in her hand. So with her new blade in hand she exited the cave only to find her parents looking at her. When she explained what had happend they were quite atonished as none of them had known the blade was even there. After showing them the blade they agreed to allow her to keep it to train with it. Always she kepted it with her unless she went somewhere that required her not to keep it. After her eigthteenth birthday Kira began to have a sense that the premonition she had as a child was getting closer and that she would play a part in what was to come, but what part she did not know.

DKDBSD

Cool erm can you combine that into one bio? The civillion bio skeleton is for characters who have no magical abilities. Erm I'd kind of prefer that the horses have no armour or at least at the beginning. Think of it this way if they have armour from the start there's no room for a power up later. Also I'm now going to add a couple points to the first post of the rp. Also can I get a description of what her power does and are you sure that's the uniform you want for her?  You have time to think as she will be the fourth to transform.

Kaiser Maverick

DKDBSD

Kaiser Maverick

Hmmmm is Yuriko going through a full school day? Cause Thor is gonna come in a human.