"This isn't training!" (NSFW)

Started by Broken, January 11, 2017, 10:43:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Broken

I am a simple creature, shameless, but simple.

I mainly stick to writing stories between writers in a very doujin heavy style, exaggeration, very smutty, and overall I like to believe a fun time with fellow like minded writers. Stories straight out of those black and white manga panels that we all have enjoyed in writing format. I provide multi-paragraph that can get into novella given an equally receptive writer, and I do enjoy OOC chatter to always make sure we are on the same page, and also just appreciating one another's work.

Guidelines

1. I am ghost friendly, usually appreciate a heads up, but I am not going to give you a hard time if you lose the interest.

2. I am open and interested in many kinks, but do not push ones that I do not like, quickest way to end our writing together.

3. I do not do single line rp's, I like working off my partner and it feels like disinterest and bad vibes.

4. When messaging me, for fun tell me your favorite roleplay scene you have done, if you don't have one, hopefully we can give you one.

Kinks

Faves

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Foreplay

Breeding

Non/Dub/Con

(Usually starting at noncon and transitioning over time, again, more the hentai version of noncon where its very unviolent, and the PC is clearly enjoying herself.)

Ugly Bastard

(I can't explain why I enjoy this, but the difference in appearance and a beautiful PC being sexually dominated by a creep sparks something in me.)

Monsters

Ahegao

Sexy Clothes/Absurdres

Dry Sex (Hotdogging, Humping)

Face Fucking

Domination

Large Breasts

Large Asses

Age differences

Tentacles

Yes

Incest

Romance

Beastiality (Sparingly)

Living insertions

Choking

No

Futa's

Furries

Anything not MxF

Bathroom related kinks

Nipple Penetration

Parasites

Snuff

Gore

Plots;

Formatting is usually the title of the story, the main kinks focused with and a brief synopsis along with a image for visual candy to the idea. If you have your own idea that you think I would enjoy, send a message detailing it, and I will see what we can do~

Handsy Massuer

(Age differences, dubcon/noncon, forced pleasure, forced orgasms, possible monster/ugly bastard)

The relaxing massage session that turns into a a mind melting experience for the poor damsel on the table, whether by skilled hand or demonic influence, they find themselves at the utter and complete mercy of the perverted man groping their body, and soon taking payment from them with their oil slick flesh. Can have different settings to add flair or spice whether it be a magical girl, fantasy, incest, and so on.

Totally Screwed

(Spy Themed, Noncon, Sexual Torture, Ugly Bastard, mind breaking)

A spy finds herself captured behind enemy territory, finding herself at the complete and utter mercy of the militant general she was trying to get information on. Too bad for her he is a sexual deviant and is going to not only make an example out of her, but make her into his toy after it is all said and done.

A Real Warrior

(Cucked Hero, Size differences, Neotoare, fantasy, possible monster PC, ugly bastard, noncon to con)

The idea of a heroine and his love interest going and combatting against a foe that severely outclasses both of them, and to the horror of the main protagonist, having to watch helplessly as his beloved his utterly ravaged by the aggressor, soon after being forced to watch as her cum soaked ass is flung over the mans shoulder as he walks off into the sunset with his new wife.

The Great Betrayal

(Ugly Bastard, Noncon, enslavement, mind break, domination, humiliation, fantasy)

A powerful witch that may of teased or pushed a henchman too far, loses it all when all her magical power is stolen from him, leaving her as helpless as a child as the sexually frustrated deviant decides to exact revenge upon his former master, turning her into his beloved sex slave.

Live on the street, or become a plaything

(Ugly Bastard, dubcon, groping, sexual exhaustion)

After a brutal war, YC flees into a nearby village, it is difficult, living on the streets is barely survivable, no one wants anything to do with her less they invite the war into their house, save for one rich noble that makes it quite clear what he wants if she wants refuge, survival or servitude?

Anti-Kaiju Rampage Breeding Tool
(Monsters, Kaiju, Forced Breeding, dubcon/noncon, domination, tentacles, mindbreak)

A new way to handle rampaging kaiju has been made, female volunteers, led to believe that they are to protect humanity, get injected with a serum that turns them into towering versions of themselves. Unfortunately that is about it, they stand no chance against even the weakest of the monsters, but instead their bodies produce pheramones that calm rampaging monsters into a breeding frenzy, there may be a struggle, but the kaiju-ified girls are helpless against the powerful creatures desire to breed. (Monsterverse monsters + original ideas will be used for the Kaiju themselves)

The Vault

(Entrapment, Sexual Enslavement, Age differences, Harem)
It is the end of the world, and the only place one could think of going to survive, is a bunker made by many called a crazed old man, a choice is to be made, die with the bombs, or suffer a fate of becoming a toy to the one in the vault.

Broken

Broken

Broken

Broken

Broken

Update 4/1/2018*
Returning after a bit of a Hiatus, Lost the drive for Roleplays with mounting work stress and possibility of an entire business going under because of a few bad apples. But things are stable now and I'm open to start seeking literate partner's again. Sorry to any of those who have roleplayed with me in the past and I dropped off the face of the planet. My intention is to never hurt anyones feelings or inconvience anyone. Anyway, hopefully we can start something new together.

Broken

Still seeking Partner's for all plots bump.

Broken

After a long Hoatus I am back and in need of writers.

Broken

Seeking Players for anime related fandoms added into the main post.

Broken

Currently sitting at 2/5 limit and seeking more partners for all plots.

Broken

Bumping due to lack of partners.

Broken

Broken

Hiatus update, I took a long break from writing but with how things are these days I would like to make a tentative return to write with others again. Most plots are open, but I am craving the darker stories as of right now. So bump, and hello.

Broken