News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Lick The Avatar

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:21:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silk

mmm tastey woman parts -licks-

Skye

*chuckles* Your avatar is so cute! *sways with it, in attempts to lick, catching the side of your hair.* >.<
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Fragile Dreams

*Licks her lips* yummmm

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Skye

*Licks up the side of your face.*
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

CandyLips

leelan

*licks the valley of her breasts*
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

CandyLips

-moves her hair aside and licks up her spine-

leelan

*shivers and turns licking along her collarbone*
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

CandyLips

-drops to her knees and licks up her thigh- ^_~

leelan

*leans down licking her earlobe slowly*

Skye

*Licks up the small of L.L.'s back.*
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Mysterica

MMMMM  *Licks the lips*

Fragile Dreams

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Skye

*Licks-licks-licks everywhere.*
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

kitten

*trails her tongue all the way from one tip of her wing to the other*
O&O - Intro - A&A - Elluiki
~ Avatar: Victoria Frances' Angel de la muerte ~

minkflavoredcheese

The nekos tenderly lick her shoulders and neck as they rub their bodies against her.

Dreamweaver

Mmmmm, that delicious little cleft between her hip and thigh....

Silk

*Licks the woman and runs away before the angry man comes after her*

Dreamweaver

Hold still!!!

*pins her down and licks along her jawline*

darkvamplips

He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29818

Fragile Dreams

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Oreo

Licks from his wrist all the way up to his ear, *whispers what she really wants*

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Mistress Maro

Licks..... Licks.....- Well I don't know where not to lick. =/
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Fragile Dreams

I would have to say the same.... Don't know where not to lick!

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

saturnschild

The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn