Cuddle the person above you

Started by Fragile Dreams, December 05, 2008, 05:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RomeoFalls

What can I say? It comes natural.

Harley Quinn

Immunity.  That's all I'm going to say.  -cuddles him in the meantime-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

RomeoFalls

*Pulls her close and kisses her neck*

Harley Quinn

-whimpers, then tries to focus on a painting across the room-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

RomeoFalls

Glad to know I can keep your attention *Kisses then licks her neck*

Harley Quinn

(lol) You could, if I let it be that way.  -shivers, can't take anymore, latches on-
Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

I seem to be doing a good job. ;)

Skyler

-Running tackles in to the cuddle puddle ontop of harley and romeo . Because of his distinct size advantage the pile topples-
Good and evil are two sides of a Coin called Slack.

Galanthor

Harley Quinn

Ack! -receives cuddle tackle?-

-then cuddles Galanthor-
Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

*Steals Harley back and kisses her neck and shoulders*

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Galanthor

*jumps at harley and snuggles her* missed u!

Harley Quinn

-squeals and snuggles Galanthor-
Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

*Steals Harley and wraps his arms around Harley* Looks like I cant have you to myself *Kisses her neck*

Harley Quinn

-wraps self around Romeo again, an easier task now that he's actually here-
Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

Sorry my Love. I had to drive my dad to the medics *Kisses Harley*

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

Mhm, hes just fighting Cancer. Getting rid of the last of it. *Picks Harley up and kisses her everywhere*

Harley Quinn

I'm glad to hear that the last of it is going to be gone.  -wraps arms around him and hangs on, plays with his lip ring when she can-
Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

*Bites Harleys neck* I hope so

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

Oh, so I found a sweet spot *Bites her neck again* Thats two things I can use Little Miss Harley