Call of Cthulhu - "First Night" Interest Thread (Sorority sisters/sleepover/EX)

Started by Arcanist, December 05, 2022, 08:52:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miroque

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on December 08, 2022, 12:51:09 PM
I know darn it. She’d be a lonesome fan girl waiting a decade for fans.

And I would assume your character reads Japanese? as I dont think there were many translated manga neighter... (no personal experience what so ever... way before my time...)

But, for US, maybe your character is military brat.. being raised in Okinawa base.. or some such? would give nice and easy way to get intouch wiht language and manga ..

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Miroque on December 08, 2022, 12:53:09 PM
And I would assume your character reads Japanese? as I dont think there were many translated manga neighter... (no personal experience what so ever... way before my time...)

But, for US, maybe your character is military brat.. being raised in Okinawa base.. or some such? would give nice and easy way to get intouch wiht language and manga ..

Yeah she would speak/read Japanese. Big otaku. There were fan subtitled tapes available in the 80s. They started vanishing around 89 when Animego started releasing dubs and subs. When the industry started licensing things around 92 most of the fan tapes started vanishing. (I got started around 85 with Megazon 23)

Miroque

I think that my first "touch" with Anime (and later manga) was .. pokemon?  :)

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Miroque on December 08, 2022, 01:13:04 PM
I think that my first "touch" with Anime (and later manga) was .. pokemon?  :)

Mid 90s. The TV news story about the seizures brought it enough attention to catch Fox Toons eye. The Fox folks bought licenses too damn near everything hoping for another Pokémon. Word was they bought the TV rights to Ranma 1/2 without checking it out.

Arcanist

So far I have 3 players am I correct?
1. Miroque
2. Callie Del Noire
3.  ElayneTrakand
Choice is but an Illusion. Consequences are however real.

tuckers02

I've been considering this game but I was hesitant because I'm not familiar with the CoC RPG.  I am a fan of Lovecraft though so I'd like to give it a try.

Concept:
Name: Talia (Lia) Brooks
Faceclaim: Karen Gillan
Major: Literature
Personality: Lia is a bit of a loner and would rather spend time reading a good book rather than interacting with people.  She does like to people watch though and will sit for hours in a park or cafe watching the people around her.
Short History: Lia grew up in an upper middle class home and spent her elementary and high school years in a private school.  For college she chose her mother's alma mater of Berklshire U. to study Lit.  Since her mother was a Pi Delta, she felt pressured to join the sorority in her honor.
Kinks/Ons: Lia likes sensual contact and light bondage.  She's curious about exhibitionism but has always been too timid to try.
Offs: Vore

Blackjack

Name: Marie-Claire 'Mazzie' Hudson
Faceclaim: Taylor Swift
Major: Art design
Personality: Bright and vibrant, but not necessarily outgoing. She is very comfortable with her own company but is also very happy to go on a night out with friends and avoid/welcome the male gaze like her sisters.
Short History: Mazzie had always been fascinated by comic books, whenever her older brother would be out at his job or doing whatever it was older brothers did, she would be stealing his copies of Spider-Man or Superman to try and mimic the style. Not a fan of Rob Liefeld, the upside-down triangle guy, she quickly found herself with her own style. She was long considered the ideal babysitter for her suburb, and the money from that went into her mountain bike and art supplies, so she considers herself quite frugal. Managing to get into college on a scholarship, Mazzie is determined to make the most of her generous gift and make sure a penny is never lost.

She was vegan for almost a day as well. Simpler times.
Kinks/Ons: Bondage, Dirty Talking, Double Penetration/Triple, Gagging, Cum Facials, Giving and receiving oral, Hair Pulling, Kissing, Orgies, Licking Another, Masturbation, Receiving Massages, Teasing Another, sex toys, Vaginal, Vibrators, Watching Masturbation
Offs: Being Branded, Being a Harem Member, Branding Another, Breast Expansion, Breath Control, Cervical Penetration, Collaring Another, Controlled Breath, Dry Sex, Feeding, Forcing Competition, Giving Enemas, Kidnapping Another, Receiving Butt plug, Receiving Cum Facials, Receiving Enemas, Receiving Pegging, Receiving Rimming, Receiving Vaginal Fisting, Receiving Vaginal Sex, Scat, Scrotum Worship, Sex Apparel, Soft Vore, Suckling, Third Sex Orgies, Tickling Another, Tribadism, Undergoing Cum Inflation, Watersports, Wearing Collars, Wearing Gags, Whips and Flogs

So, I copied and pasted the offs from my own O/O's, I might be missing something needed so give me a message or prompt if you want to discuss it! :)

Arcanist

Going through applicants. I have sent thru two invitations. I have to consider a couple of the on/offs and kinks as the extreme content of the game may not be suitable for some.

Arcanist

Had a look at all of the characters put forward. I have sent some invitations. So of you have not as I am not sure if the roleplay may fit some of the kinks, ons and off.

This is a Call of Cthulhu storyline. There will be Supernatural Non-con encounters. It will be in the Extreme section. I just want to be clear. I would appreciate if everyone interested, even those who have received an invitation from me send me a pm to the affect that they understand and consent to the possibilities of what could happen to their characters. I hope everyone understands. I want to be as transparent as possible and wish to communicate this to everyone. Of course I am open to discussions in private.

Thank you

Arcanist

Beorning

I'm thinking of submitting a smart brunette. Political science (or something similar) major. With familial ties to the academia...

Kind of stuck on the faceclaim. I've been trying to find some an early 20s actress from the actual early 1980s...

Arcanist

Sounds like a plan Beorning.

A young Jamie Lee Curtis is always a classic :)
Kelly Le Brock from Weird Science was a teenager's dream

Beorning

Kim Delaney, actually :) (I found the faceclaim!)

Please bear with me - I need to hit the bed now and I admit I'll have a really busy day tomorrow... But the concept is being prepared in my head.

I can tell you that I've a good knowledge of CoC as a system and I have the necessary books. So, I won't have trouble with the actual play. So, I'd really like to join... just give me some time to work this out, please.