The reporter is the story(F for M or F)

Started by Passion Pants, June 28, 2014, 10:14:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Passion Pants

Linda McGregor had been battling for years to be taken seriously has a reporter when it appeared the chance for a big exclusive dropped onto her door step or more accurately through her letter box.The letter was from a old college friend who Linda had seen briefly a few times since but she had heard rumours the girl had fallen into bad habits and bad company.

The word was she was into drugs and was selling her body to pay for them a little later she heard the friend had fallen in with a criminal gang who controlled both of these things and was now being fed her habit and controlled by then for profit.The last time she had seen her a few weeks ago the girl was well dressed but seemed a little sheepish and the word was the gang was in the middle of a turf war and they were losing.

Now the letter she looked at appealed for her help her former bosses had been defeated and the new head of the darker acts in town was flexing his/her muscles people were disappearing and she  said it was because he/she was removing anyone who knew him/her.He/she was well known a high achiever in local and higher circles and his/her criminal activities were to remain hidden at any cost.Her friend had found out who it was her letter said it was someone they both knew well and when she looked for her the girl had gone missing.

Linda vowed to find out her fate and uncover the head of the gang and expose him/her but to get to him she would have to start digging and when she did it started to flag up on his/her radar.When he/she became aware he decided to play the reporter and if she was to get to him/her then first she would have to pay her dues by earning him some money and being exposed to the world her friend had inhabited and it's erotic dark secrets.

By the time she got to her target she would have such a background of criminal activity she would not be able to expose them for fear exposing her own depths of sexual depravity and  crime.

I am looking for some body to play the boss and other characters the boss could be someone close to her relative,friends parent or sibling,work colleague I have a idea in my head they could get close by becoming romantically close to her but it is not set in stone.

I like to discuss ideas with potential partners so we are both happy with things and am open to changing this to suit a partners requirements if we both agree.

PLEASE PM IF INTERESTED
my on's & off's at
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=23059.0

If you have any ideas for role plays message me and we can discuss anything considered xx

Behind every great woman, is a guy looking at her ass