News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The butterfly emerges

Started by Kitikat, November 26, 2007, 05:56:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitikat

Hi all :)

I was wondering if anyone wanted to play a game in which the main protagonist (or perhaps multiple, if there is a lot of enthusiasm) get gender swapped. It's a subject dear to my heart, and so I'd love to play a storyline like that.

Some notes on the idea:
1) I don't mind 'GMing' or playing... either way. I'm not good at the mutual storytelling approach, I prefer one person to control the envornment and the 'NPC's' :)
2) I am more interested in male-to-female transformation... I can try a game going the other way, but I doubt I'd be very good at it.
3) Freeform, as is my preference. If someone wants to GM a system-based game with this as the main plot point, I am happy to play, but the GM would have to baby me a bit through the first exposure to the system.
4) Sexual content will obviously be a big factor :)
5) I prefer fantastical methods of transformation, leading us to a fantasy or scifi game. Modern 'real' methods are not quite as alluring. Having said that, I'm willing to attempt a game in which we explore the current gender swap situation... but it will require some patience.

Questions? Enthusiasm? Post here or PM me :)
Bisexual, prefers to play female or T* characters
Ons and Offs and more!

MadPanda

Ahhh, the infamous Curse of Jyusenkyo would be right up your alley, then.    ;D  (Got Ranma?)
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Kitikat

*blank stare*
Honestly, there are giant swathes of online culture that I am missing. Well, anime culture, but the two are entwined these days I feel.
Bisexual, prefers to play female or T* characters
Ons and Offs and more!

MadPanda

Long story kept very short--said anime and manga involve a young man who turns into a girl whenever splashed with cold water.  Also has many fiancees and rivals.  With a laugh track, because it's a comedy.

(This is a little like describing Led Zepplin's farewell concert as four guys going onstage and playing instruments for a couple of hours... ;D)
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook