Last One Wins

Started by eon, March 08, 2009, 03:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MzNurse

*injects Reign with 20mg of Valium, putting her to sleep*

MY trophy!
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

snow

*tosses the unconscious reign at mznurse and steals the win wile she gits em off* hehehehe
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Cirdan

Sorry, this post has been discontinued because, I WIN!!!

WyldRanger

Xana.....sneaks in and leaves with the win!

Mordred

*glides in on a giant paper airplane... diving through the window, rolling across the floor, taking the trophy from a shocked Xana, sliding across to the opposite window, jumping down and disappearing into the woods*
*See Pillory*

WyldRanger

*jumping out the window, using a whip I lasso the trophy away from the shocked Cynical*

heh....still mine!

Mordred

*ah ha... the plan worked... Xana has slipped into a false sense of security as he lays sleeping in the hammock... which I now cut the ropes of, bundling him quickly into a rolled carpet.. to be minutes later on a delivery place to Timbuktu..*

*Sips on Pina Colada... enjoying the sun... the king is back*
*See Pillory*

MzNurse

*spikes the pina colada with sleeping pills*

Winner...

Inkidu

*Hits with sleeping dart*

The win is mine!
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Mordred

*picks up edges of ground and like shaking a carpet, sends a rippling wave, tossing all pretenders miles off in the distance*

I... Win!
*See Pillory*

Inkidu

I glued my feet to the carpet, ha ha!

*Snatches the win and slips out of socks*

I wouldn't glue my feet, feet.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Mordred

*sends thoughts to those feet (from far away)... making them disgruntled... fearing that glue... as they run off in the distance, trying to get away from Inkidu... not realizing (being feet) they can't get away... as he continues off into the sunset*

*Basks under the gorgeous moon* Just you and me, kid!
*See Pillory*

Inkidu

Bops Cynical on the head with the moon and takes the win.

Mordred

*sighs, looking at the moon... * How can you? After what we have shared? *rips out a chunk of moon, no longer caring about her flawless allure, aims perfectly for Inkidu... watching him splat*

Yeah!
*See Pillory*

saturnschild

*walks slowly in and steals win* Ha I rhymed.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Mordred

*taps saturnschild on the shoulder... looking far down into her little face* You are cute... but... also silly thinking you can just walk in here like that... *takes the winnings back, giving this little cutie a kiss*

*brushes shoulders... sighing at how crazy this bloody (no pun intended) world is*
*See Pillory*

saturnschild

*stomps over to Cynical with pouty face and points up, while having Cynical looking up steals win and runs* ha can't trick me  :P
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

WyldRanger

Congratulates Saturn on her approval...and then sneaks the win away behind her back :P

Mordred

*sits outside in the lobby... hand holding onto a tiny tag of paper... '13' ...*

Thirteen...
Hello, Thirteen...
THIRTEEN!

*shakes head... coming out of whatever state this mind travels to*

Ohhhh, hehehe, that's me!

YES... I'm in.... I win!
*See Pillory*

MzNurse

*buries Cynical under a pile of tiny tags and snags the trophy* 

Mine!  all mine!

Mordred

*the piles of tiny rags freaks out... rags flying all over... but then nothing is under them*

No winner here... he vanished!
*See Pillory*

Skye

*Conks Cyn over the head and steals the win.*
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Mithlomwen

*sneaks in behind Reign and surprise ninja attacks her with tickles and grabs the trophy while she's distracted* 

Weeeeeeeee I got it!! 
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Mordred

*the ground starts to rise.... Cyn's secret elevator rising from under... as he snatches the trophy from Mith's hands... pretending to be blind as he grabs other parts as well... before vanishing back down into his lair*

*the faint sound of his wicked laugh echoing*
*See Pillory*

saturnschild

*hides in the corner of secret elevator and wait until doors open again*  *doors open jumps and snatches win form Cynical and runs*

Ons and Offs saturn