Space Adventure! (Seeking Two Bi-F players for adventure and threesome fun!)

Started by Robelwell202, January 18, 2014, 09:39:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robelwell202

Okay, I'm going to try this one again, but with a little more structure.

Lately, I've been craving a story that takes place on a ship (Think BSG, Alien, Trek, etc.), which could be a light warship, a freighter, or even an exploration ship.  Now, in this idea, I'd wanted the crew members (All three of them) to be able to have a little fun on the side, but we'd definitely have a good plot, according to what we decide on.

Also, I've been wanting to try a small group game, where the theme is FMM intimacy (Hence, the idea of having two Bi-F players joining me).  Again, there'd be a deep plot, along with the more intimate moments, so it won't be a wasted thing going ust for smut-only action.

The roles I'd have to offer would be as follows.

Engineer:  Frozen Star
Captain: Open
First Officer/Nav: RE202

Now, the roles are open to discussion, as well as the plot world in general.  Please PM me, or respond in this thread if interested.
Mal:  "Define 'interesting'."
Wash:  "Oh God, Oh God, we're all going to die?"

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Vercile

Robelwell202

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Vercile

Hmm I guess I have a few things on my mind, like what kind of ideas did you have for the plot? I don't mind having more smut than story, but since you offer a solid plot i was wondering what you might of had in mind?
And would the sex be limited to the three characters? I have more questions but these are my main two atm.

Robelwell202

The plot is basically open at this point, to be discussed when all three players are committed and involved.  Sorry to say that, but the way I see it, we need to decide what kind of vessel we'd be crewing, as well as to see what everyone would like to have in the story (Aliens, space battles, etc.).

As far as limitations, I doubt there's be much in the way of limitations.  I can see that, in the beginning, the sensual elements could be 'restricted' ( for lack of a better term) to our three characters, but as things progress, other elements cold be added.

Does this help?

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Vercile

Yes it helps, thank you. Apologies I often find it a little difficult to get involved in a role play I know SO little about, but you definitely have me intrigued.
What length per post are you looking at?
How frequent do you want posts?
I know you picked Engineer, would it be too bold of me to ask if I wished to role play, could my character also be an engineer or are you looking for a solid variety?

Robelwell202

Post length can vary, but I'd like posts with a bit of substance, at least (No one-liners), and as far as post frequency, I'd like something every few days, at least.  I have a 4-day limit stated in my O/O, but that's only if I don't hear from the other person (People) involved.

As far as the particular roles, they're also negotiable.  I put myself down as engineer, just to leave the command spot open for someone if they wanted it.  We can discuss all of it, too.

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Vercile

I understand, I often enjoy putting in and receiving plenty of substance and detail and find simple replies quite dull. (So about 2-3 small Paragraphs) Though not that I couldn't/wouldn't handle smaller posts based on how the role play progresses.

Also, If I could take an engineering spot, you can consider me interested! Don't ask me why, but I love imagining myself covered in grease and holding tools of sorts. xD

Robelwell202

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Vercile

Robelwell202

Sure, but nothing's official yet, until we can get another player.

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Vercile

Robelwell202

No need for a pardon.  I'm very impressed by it.  :)  I'm glad to see it, actually, as the last time I tried one of these, it fell flat on it's face.  hehehe

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Robelwell202

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Vercile

Character Sheet

Name: Alexis "Alex" Briggs
Race: Human
Sex: Female
Appearance: (Picture)
Orientation: Asexual
Personal Items: Goggles, Utility Belt, "Old One Eye".
Personality: Tom-Boyish, Feminine, Easily Irritated, Loyal & Brave, Kind yet Closed Hearted.

Character: Alexis was an Orphan, surviving any way she could until she came of age to join a military service.
Her mid to late teens were spent fighting as a grunt-soldier and fighter pilot in the "Alien Wars". Turning
Twenty-One her service contract came to an end, with her freedom and freedom of choice, she followed her passions
in engineering. After six years of training, she was granted a spot on a ship as the Captain's one and only
Engineer. Being quite new to the ship, she sticks to herself mingled in the depths of the ship, maintaining
the ship's functions. She also offered to pilot the ship in tight spots, or if the ship would/could take on fighters,
she'd also offer her skills there.

Even though Alexis claims to be Asexual, she's more dismissive or uncaring of sex. That isn't to say she isn't a woman
with womanly needs, however, in her youth, she had been raped and beaten through much of her life and it has her
quite reserved not only about sex but about making friends or being open. For the most part, she is quite reserved and
shy regarding sexuality, but will never had a problem gut-busting anyone who pisses her off.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Lipstick Epitaph

Lipstick Epitaph

I can submit a character sheet here if you would like to me to.
I love science fiction and this sounds quite fun.

Robelwell202

You certainly can, if you'd like.  I plan on setting up a PM convo with both ofthe other participants to iron out what the plot would be, and what our roles will be.

Character concepts are certainly welcome, though, so feel free.  :)

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Robelwell202

Character Sheet

Name: Terron Richter
Race: Human (Mars Born)
Sex: Male
Appearance: See pic
Orientation: Straight
Personality: Intelligent, free-spoken, very outgoing when not working.

Character:  Richter had graduated at the top ten percent of his class, and upon leaving the academy, he'd chosen his passion, stellar navigation.  During his time in the academy on Mars, he'd garnered an unfounded reputation as a Ladies' Man, which couldn't have been further from the truth.  The few dalliances he'd had during his time there were discreet, caring, and all ending on good notes.  Terron, though, has had to beat that reputation, as it's followed him.

As a nav officer, he's one of the very best.  Using some quirky mathematical hacks, he's brought the art of stellar and orbital navigation to a new level, and the three postings he's had before had given him a series of soaring reviews.  When he's working, he hates distraction, but when he's off duty, he's one of the ebst friends anyone could ever have.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Robelwell202

Sorry, folks...    I'm gonna have to shut this idea down.  Some things have come up, and I can't commit to it.

Again, my most sincere apologies.

RE202

O/O
A/A
Ideas