Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

continues her winning streak

Adammair

deftly steals the WIN from dolly's fingers "Sorry, love, but that belongs to me..."

abandoneddolly

-steals win back- No its mine

Adammair

*waggles a much shinier, albeit fake win, in front of dolly* Wouldn't you rather have this, than that old thing that's been passed through so many hands now, that it's all tarnished with age and misuse?

*swipes the win from her before she has a chance to protest, and tosses the shiny one to her in its place*

abandoneddolly

Gracefulskai

Breathless Intent

*smiles and pats the newbie's head* Silly goose. This belongs to me. *plucks the win away and tucks it into her pocket* Thanks though!

(And welcome to the socials!! I hope you have fun :) )

Gracefulskai

*Holds up win* I believe you grabbed the wrong one. Sorry!

(Thanks! I'm having some fun. ^^ )

Breathless Intent

Whoops! I guess that condom is a different kinda win, isn't it? *grins and waggles her brows before snatching the REAL win and hightailing it out of there*

abandoneddolly

Breathless Intent

*tugs on Dolly's leash* Hey, not so quick! *takes the win* Thank you. *smiles and skips away*

Gracefulskai

*blocks path of skipping, grabs win and runs* Thank you. I missed this. :)

abandoneddolly

Kirby

*Catching up on a TV series called "Heroes", after watching the first three episodes of season two she feels inspired and thinks there must be a higher purpose for this win, snatches it from Dolly*

Winning!

Galanthor

*steals win from Kirby and uses it to make a weapon*

Breathless Intent

*uses superhero powers to stop the detonation of the Win, and instead makes it a nice shiny pendant for her to wear around her neck*

derek

...steps behind breathless and swipes the shiny win from her before she can fasten the clasp on the chain it's hanging on.

Mister Grimm

*Comes back from the dead to steal the WIN.*
I've got all the things I need. It's the nature of my breed.
I'm independent, s m o o t h and confident.
Always in command with a graceful element and a tasteful compliment.
Do you know who I am?
I'm a deadly handsome man.

abandoneddolly

Galanthor

you joking, right? *takes win, puts it into box and throws box into the oceon, before making a bow and walking of with the win*

Mordred

Sees a painting of guy calmly walking along with the win.. takes a paintbrush to rub out the win.. now just a painting of a guy walking. Next finds a painting of a pale creature smoking a cigar.. kinda messy as if he was in a blueberry war. Takes painbrush to add a win to his hands.

What's this? *sees something materializing within left hand* Why.. it's a win! Cool!
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

Kirby

*Wins the win fair and square, yelling out*  I win!

Adammair

"...accepting the WIN on Kirby's behalf is...Adammair!"

*Adammair walks out of the audience, and up onto the stage, taking the WIN that is held out to him* I'd like to thank the gods, my family, and especially Kirby for this lovely WIN...

;D

abandoneddolly