A Proper Young Woman's Guide to Anal Etiquette (Recruiting!)

Started by Vostroya, April 13, 2013, 03:08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ff

DarkEnigma

Voilà!

Hope this works.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name:Lance Osiers
Family Relation: Nephew

Personality: Controlling to a point, both work related and sexually. Due to his rebellious nature a few years back he has learned other skills and views on life to complement those that his father had taught him. Lance takes great pride in the training of others, thinking their success is a natural reflection upon himself. He somewhat arrogant in the way he moves and articulates himself, yet underneath this facade he is actually calm and calculating. The one thing greater than the need for control is his affection for his family, knowing now how import they truly are.

Vital Statistics: 6”3 Tall. Lance has inherited his mother’s emerald green eyes and his father’s build. He has dark blonde hair, something he keeps well groomed.

History: Lance was raised in the image of his father, yet, unlike his brothers, he chose a different path in life. When puberty struck Lance found himself leaving his family home to seek out his own path, only establishing contact six years later, when he had become a man. Lance graduated at the top of his class in nearly all subject, although he lacks the necessary skillset to become something in health department like his uncle William. Lance is currently a young lawyer who has a bright future ahead of him. At his firm he is only second to the owner, a senior lawyer who scouted and recruited Lance when he was still fumbling around. Under the tutelage of this experienced man Lance quickly found his way in life and in his dominant nature. He now has a good relation with his father again, as well as the rest of the family, including his uncle, aunt and cousins. He doesn’t come over very often, yet when he does he usually stays for a few weeks. Officially he is the heir to his father’s household, yet Lance feels he needs to earn his father’s respect more before he can officially claim that title. His father has suggested that he finishes his own education at Uncle William’s house, knowing there is usually ample opportunity to practise.

Ons: Older women, Domination, BDSM, Anal, Oral, etc.

Offs: Toilet related things, Gore, etc.

Vostroya

We have had one player drop out of the game as well as three other players who have not posted in a while. I will now open up the game again to hopefully bring up our game character count.

If you would like to make an original character or play as one of the characters that have already been made but are unused, please reply here addressed to me.

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Vostroya

We have the fathers only son that is open due to inactivity.

MagicalPen

Consider me interested in taking over that role then. Will re-read the characters etc before making a profile.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Vostroya

MagicalPen

Name: Andrew
Family Relation: Oldest Son and Heir

Personality: Andrew holds his father in the highest respect and rarely goes against him. As the Oldest Son and Heir, he also expects the females of the family to treat him the way they treat their father.
Vital Statistics: Tall, dark, and handsome.

History: Andrew was raised in his fathers footsteps and took an early path towards becoming just like his father. He is quite interested in dominating and fornicating with his family members - and outsiders too - and quite enjoys such sessions. He acknowledges his father as the expert in the realms of the Anus so has instead taking more of an interest in Male Enhancements, discovering ways to temporarily make his cock bigger or last longer, his cumshot to be larger - among a host of other things.

Ons: Giving Anal and Vaginal, Oral, Dom/Sub, Group

Off's: M/M, See On/Offs

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Vostroya

You can talk to ff, she is stuck right now and your character could get her out of that rut. I am also planning on having both the daughters go to the Master bedroom for punishments, so you can take Penelope there as well since she has some punishment time built up as well.

Vostroya

UPDATE:

We are slowly getting back into the groove of things, but we are still looking to fill positions!

Clio

This looks interesting. I love anything anal. What female characters are open? If any?
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Vostroya

We now have a spot for one male for any interested parties!

kckolbe

Wow, this looks lovely.  If enough folks are interested, I could take the role of William's younger brother, maybe make him about 5 years younger.  Based on William's bio, it stands to reason that my character would be as set against infidelity of any kind as well.  Perhaps part of why he's been gone so long is that he had had something of a crush on Estelle, so he kind of kept his distance?  Between that and job differences (was thinking accountant for my char), they just weren't as close (though he did do their taxes for free).

Now the company bookkeeper has been let go, my char (call him James, maybe?) has been asked to take over the job, and is staying with the family at least for the short term.  Thoughts?
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Vostroya

We have a lot of characters so interest is not the problem if that was what you were afraid of. That is an interesting character concept I would be open to it.

kckolbe

My bad.  I meant if enough folks were interested in my actual concept.  Nothing worse than playing the character no one wants, especially when jumping in mid-way. 

So, was William's family incestuous when he was growing up as well, or is this something William started on his own?  Also, how important was monogamy to their parents?  Was it just the ultimate sin?  Aside from Estelle, would anyone else like to plot anything?  I definitely look forward to him getting to know his nieces.
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

Vostroya

Oh Ok, gotcha, the family would have been incestuous. There would be alot of sleeping around before marriage but once the knot is tied it is expected that you stay with that one person, of course within the family it is another story lol.

kckolbe

So promiscuity is fine as long as it is within family or before marriage.  Interesting, gonna have to see is Estelle's player is interested in a bit of history.

Intro Thread

Vostroya

Don't know if she would go for that, but I suppose we can brainstorm. They meet in medical school so I don't know when they would have hooked up.

kckolbe

Just at some point while they were together but before marriage.  If it doesn't work, no worries, just throwing it out there.  Based on ons, she's definitely with the right brother.  James is going to be more laid back. 

Intro Thread

Vostroya

Ok, she's been offline for a while so I don't know when she will be back to answer.

Clio

If you want to plot anything, we could. My girl isn't related to the family in any way.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Blinkin

Well, I'm glad that I got into one of the rare boy-friends slots before I knew that if he actually caught Ashley, he couldn't play around. ;)

Of course, Ashley looks like she will be more than a handful for him anyway. lol
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.