The DeMarco Syndicate (Old School Mafia RP)

Started by Izabella, October 18, 2012, 04:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deamonbane

Mmmm... I want to lick those lips too...

Let's do it tonight... in every way that 'it' means :P
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Izabella

You just might get too, love. :)

Nice. I'm still learning this site, but I'd love for you to drop us a link. I'm thinking NC just in case.

Is there truth in emotion or is it so blatantly false that it moves and stretches us to become the monster tomorrow that we foster today?

Izabella

The OOC is now open. Come create your character for me.

Is there truth in emotion or is it so blatantly false that it moves and stretches us to become the monster tomorrow that we foster today?

Izabella

Izabella

I need more female characters. Anyone interested in playing with all these boys with me? *bites lip*

Kythia

Is there still space in this?  I'm really interested.  (Katataban - this was the one I asked about in my intro thread which you were kind enough to answer, if you remember that)

Izabella

Kythia - It sure is. I'm about to start working on the IC now. Give me a CS. Are you wanting to play a Capo for one of our rings or perhaps a soldier under one of the already established Capos that have posted a CS? Tell me your thoughts and lets get a CS in here for me.

Nice to meet you. :)

Kythia

Yey!

One's on its way.  I had a capo for the prostitution ring in mind if that works?

Izabella

Lovely. I was creating one tonight for that ring, but I am MORE than happy to move over. Bring it, love. I'm looking forward to seeing her.

Izabella

I'm sure you know this, but drop your CS in the OOC thread. :)

Kythia

She's up.  I'll hold off posting in IC until I've got the nod from you.

Lemon Lime

Are you still looking for more people? I love a good Mob story! I've also been craving a good group story. :D
"And now, farewell to kindness, humanity and gratitude. I have substituted myself for Providence in rewarding the good; may the God of vengeance now yield me His place to punish the wicked."
-The Count of Monte Cristo

Lemon Lime's O/O          Lemon Lime's A/A

Izabella

Sure, jump in the ooc and let's discuss your thoughts about character placement.