Don't Bother Trying

Started by Eyeomancer, June 12, 2007, 03:03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eyeomancer

The title of this thread is actually inspired by a book I just picked up.  Apparently, British personal advertisements in the paper go out of their way to make their subject as unappealing as possible.  "Awkward, overweight 50 something divorcee seeks someone mild enough not to be intimidating," and so on.  Fascinating thing, really.

But in seriousness, I've put together a list of what I like and don't like, and I want to advertise myself as being available, if anyone has some solo or one shot stories they'd like to bounce off of me.

Oliander

What about a one-shot where a woman is charmed by a handsome, charming man at some sort of social arena (Pub/Club/Party or all three at once, who knows) who's in actuality a demon. Incubus, one might say. Demon is very open though I think, because demons can range from just sex to arms turning into tentacles and such.

Eyeomancer

Drop me a PM, and let's see about the details we can work out.

Eyeomancer

So some updates.

I'm loving my time here on E.  I've found some games I really like, some that didn't work out so well, and I want more.  *pouts at her own neediness*

So here's a couple of ideas I might like to see fleshed out, if I could find a willing partner or two or three.

A)In the Den of the Enemy - based loosely on Pinnacle Entertainment's game setting Necropolis, a ruthless member of the Undead race proceeds to interrogate with the intention of breaking and recruiting a noble, righteous member of the Church miillitant.  Knowledge of this setting is not required; it's background for the actual play.  Themes will include heavy torture, mind control, non-consensual sex, and coercion.  Whether or not my character is successful or not, and the ultimate ending will be up to negotiation.
  Negotiations have concluded.

B)In the spirit of the pulp adventure novels that brought us Elric of Melnibone, and Conan and Sumeria, I'd like to play a nubile slave rescued from the slavepits of the evil imperials by a dashing barbarian hero, ravished gleefully by him while getting into all sorts of scrapes and adventures and unlikely plot twists.  I'd like to give this one some potential for growth and development, which might include his "grooming" her into a Red Sonja like character, a warrior woman, or something like that.  I'm fuzzier on the details, and everything including the starting premise is up for consideration, as it's the setting I'm interested in at the moment.  Negotiations have concluded.

C)  Last and not least, how about a good old story of vampiric seduction of a human into the ranks of the undead?  Dark modern or dark history would work, and I'd prefer to play the human seduced.  Negotiations have concluded.

Takers?

Eyeomancer

One down, two to go, anyone?

HairyHeretic

I'll drop you a PM about whats behind door number 3 in the morning. I'm about to go crawl into my pit.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Eyeomancer

All filled up!  What a wonderful feeling, I'm as happy as a yadda yadda.