The Next Generation

Started by Lady Jenn, September 06, 2017, 02:07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Jenn

"Pity we don't have this place to ourselves, I'd..." she stopped suddenly having a mini coughing fit which was over almost as quickly as it had begun. "Sorry, that rather ruined the moment."

Lawshenk

“ part of my work here is to help others like us it is rare that we will be alone”

Lady Jenn

"I hope we'll get SOME time together," Katya said, laughing. "Otherwise I might start feeling like you're avoiding me."

Lawshenk

“ we can both help them babes”

Lady Jenn

"I just..." she sighed, then laughed. "Sorry, I'm being selfish, I just feel like we have a lot of time to make up for."

Lawshenk

“ we do and we will have us time

Lady Jenn

"Just not too many fancy nights out," Katya said, laughing. "I think I've owned one posh dress in my life and I've long since lost it."

Lawshenk

" hey date night can be jeans and t-shirt "

Lady Jenn

"OR even less," Katya said, smirking. "But that's a discussion for when we have a little more...privacy."

Lawshenk

“ yeah privacy in this place “

Lady Jenn

"I'm sure we can find a way," Katya said, laughing. "For now though we'd better get back to business."

Lawshenk

“ we can sleep i mean it is early “

Lady Jenn

"Are you sure Mymi won't mind?" Katya asked. "I wouldn't want to leave her by herself with nothing to do and no-one to talk to."

Lawshenk

“ she is a loner, she is uncomfortable around most humans she will likely return to her room and chat to the fish in her tank” Gerri took katya Hand it’s not my story to tell but I can’t blame her”

Lady Jenn

"In fairness I spent 20 years away from society," Katya said, laughing. "I can totally sympathise with her position even without knowing what happened."

Lawshenk

Lady Jenn

"What shall we do then?" she asked, before her stomach growled loudly. "Well, apparently I'm hungrier than I realised."

Lawshenk

Gerri yawned “ there’s a cafe full off food outside “ she said barely able to stay awake

Lady Jenn

"If you want I can get myself something," she said, squeezing Geri's hand. "Then when I'm finished I'll come and join you, you should rest."

Lawshenk

“ that was my intention “

Lady Jenn

"I promise not to burn the café down," Katya said, chuckling. "I've lived long enough to know my way around an oven without needing supervision."

Lawshenk

" good " said Mymi " I need this place to live " she had been standing at the door for a while

Lady Jenn

"Admittedly my mum was..." she paused, wiping a tear away. "Well, anyway, I can at least cook healthier food than some people do."

Lawshenk

She smiled " you might be able to teach me some stuff"

Lady Jenn

"I'll try my best," Katya said. "Just...maybe be aware that some of my cooking skills are a little rusty now."