Where did my Muse get off to?

Started by MiaFire, September 22, 2011, 11:35:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsumi Okazaki

Grins wryly and beckons the woman forth "Please do."

Grainne

*smirks and giggles* Not now...>> when you least expect it.
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Tsumi Okazaki

Nods expectantly. "I will be waiting, gorgeous."

Grainne

*raises an eyebrow* But....if I am stealthy enough you won't be waiting and my poor muse will be freed.

Tsumi Okazaki

Smirks "That takes time. How long do you think my patience is? I have waited on a place of improvement for six years."

Kazuume

I've given it so much too do, it is now buried under mounds of paper, books, and misc paper items in which it has to sort, and file.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

I'm pretty sure the thing has absolutely exited this realm. I feel that faint connection totally gone now. Damn.. maybe, just maybe.. there's a new hatchling somewhere.. that is squirming into consciousness.. ready to re-embrace the strange task of being my muse. *mutters quiet words* I vow to treat this one kindly. Ok.. less harshly. Heh.. some things.. simply can't be changed.
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

It's now outside in the back yard, banished, for peeing on my rug.
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Grainne

XD Ahem...

Well, mine managed to escape from idea slavery but now is so traumatized she's in therapy.

Mordred

Mine is a new thing. I feel it now growing rapidly. The old one.. *bows head*.. is deceased. This new one.. it's growing in a lab.. hopefully being enhanced genetically as I ordered.. to withstand the rigorous tortures I will subject it's unfortunate blue ass to. It's being force fed blue jello and injected with my 1701 year old blood. Damn thing's going to be an absolute beast! Yeah!
*See Pillory*

Grainne

Wellll,, I took mine on our usual run of our mountain wild woods.....and, erm.... :-[ I lossst her!  I think she's decided to go exploring caves for awhile. 

Lycana

Mine ran off to join her long lost love... Not sure but I think I heard something about past lives and a forbidden love? Hmm really I should pay more attention to her >.> Too late now.
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

MiaFire

I committed mine for research. Showed her a plot-bunny inducing picture for a psych ward based story and told her to find out all she could about being a nurse there.
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Phil66666

My muse told me:

You Just slip out the back, Jack
Make a new plan, Stan
You don't need to be coy, Roy
Just get yourself free
Hop on the bus, Gus
You don't need to discuss much
Just drop off the key, Lee
And get yourself free

Kazuume

She just left me a note, now wasn't that kind, saying she'd be back in a month.....great now what do I do?
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Mordred

I think it's now in stage two of it's growth process. Being fed genetically enhanced jello, subjected to odd images, sounds, and ideas.. all the quick-and dirty methods used by today's modern tech to get that bundle of word wielding wackiness ready to be my manic little minion. I'm going to name him Malky Pendraeg. I'll remain quiet about his predecessor. Don't wanna scare the fool.
*See Pillory*

MiaFire

I have her, sort of...fighting for custody of her in the breakup with the ass ex.
-

Grainne

I think I spied mine going into the wild.

Mordred

Mine is lurking up within the rafters, perched. Hopefully when I whistle, that crazy thing will drop down upon my shoulder and whisper it's dark little secrets into my ear. I have pistachios, gummy bears, and raisinets ready to use as incentive, if needed.
*See Pillory*

MiaFire

Mine got bored, and it went off on a new adventure. I'm not sure I like the guy that she ran off with though. He seems like a jerk.
-

Mordred

Mine's been mummified in jello. Heh.. ok, so I'm the one who subjected that crazy thing to it's wobbly predicament. I will also be the one to spray icy cold water on it's manic little ass in the hopefully near future.. to watch it blink those wild little eyes awake and scream for mercy. And then.. I shall torture the hell out of it. And then.. demand that it jot those damn words down.. somehow. All while puffing on a blue cigar I got from my penguin friend.
*See Pillory*

Grainne

*laughs* Mine's just hitch hiking on the highway and I'll just tie her up and bring her back with me so she can behave.

AribethAmkiir

My muse is curled in the corner, sleeping away, because I've exhausted her.

Skadii

My Muse is happily hopping from pink cloud to pink cloud while I am left to wonder when she will return!

Dovel

Mine is enjoying herself. I put her to work this morning and now she is off for a swim.
Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay