[MUL] Decadence, Desire and Depravity. Masquerade Orgy.

Started by Midnight, February 06, 2009, 03:23:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

So I have a desire to be involved in an EyesWideShut / Glassbooks of the Dreameaters kind of Orgy/Ball.

Decadence, Desire and Depravity.

The world is an alternate reality Earth, there are numerous alien species, races, cultures in existance and all are eligible for play.

Each player is a member of a secret society.  It is unknown who controls this society or who picks the members but they always follow the given directions out of curiousity the first time and addiction soon after.

Each member of this faction is sent a package with an invitation inside and a mask.  The invitation details when they will be picked up and what the appropriate attire will be, everything bar the clothes they are wearing are supplied on arrival.  They are then picked up individually and blindfolded until they reach their destination.  They are returned home at the end of the weekend away, none the wiser as to their location.

All guests are wearing masks and are not allowed to reveal their identity to anybody around them.  If they know somebody else will be attending they cannot arrive together (a form of transport is sent to each person attending and they are blindfolded until they reach their destination.) or let them know what they will be wearing etc.

Decadence and Depravity run rampant.  As guests are masked their inhibitions quickly melt away and they are indulging in pass times that they wouldn't under their normal guise.  Everything is Indulged, Nothing is verbotin. 

Watch Out! If you think to reveal yourself you may do it to the wrong person and pay the price.  The society will not risk revelation.

***My exception here is paedophilia, I don't condone it - (though I consider 16 years and above to be more agreeable for those that desire it)***

I am after any number of players and believe their would be NPC's roaming around too.  Interest here? 
IF I have an RP with you and you haven't heard form me in a while then please PM me.  I had a bad spell and lost track and now can't find my way again - I am keen to continue on with them though.Want to help make my Orgy-licious dreams come true?
Want to play too? check out my wish list!
No No's and Yes Yes!

BigBuckBob

Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

Sonja

Erebus

My Introduction
My ONs & OFFs
Absences

In need for some short term players/NPCs? Place your request ==> here <==

Are you a lucky little lady in the city of light; Or just another lost angel, city of night. - James Douglas Morrison

Midnight

ohhh most excellent.. maybe one more then we can start? 
IF I have an RP with you and you haven't heard form me in a while then please PM me.  I had a bad spell and lost track and now can't find my way again - I am keen to continue on with them though.Want to help make my Orgy-licious dreams come true?
No No's and Yes Yes!

miss Hysteria

OOOoooooh my, this sounds incredibly intriguing...  And you just need one more you say?  Hmmmm...

(I'm game  ;D )

Diabolus Lupus

I'd be interested in joining, if this starts soon. sounds very interesting.

Midnight

No No's and Yes Yes!

Delta Echo

O&O - A&A
Southern Gentleman of the Arcadia Clan.

"When the world is against you, find the passion of love to survive"

Midnight

Most definitly! get charrie creating then post your intro!  *hugs*

M.
No No's and Yes Yes!

Delta Echo

*hugs back*  :) Thanks! Character is up, into to come later when I'm not about to fall asleep at the keyboard.  :-[ ;)
O&O - A&A
Southern Gentleman of the Arcadia Clan.

"When the world is against you, find the passion of love to survive"

MzNurse

Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Midnight

No No's and Yes Yes!

MzNurse

Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.