Darker Spice take 2

Started by zemo8801, June 09, 2012, 09:57:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zemo8801

First off let me say that I had liked the ideas but too personal problems that happened It sort of died on me and I was just wondering if there could be some people that would be willing to join this idea with me. Also ideas can be tossed around to suit your fancies. Your humble host Z.

Welcome to the Darker Spice
   A place to socialize or to indulge your darker desires.
The public are for socializing, and enjoying the company for those around you.
We have talented DJ’s the keep the dance floor
the place to lose yourself in the music.
The kitchen is staffed with the top local chefs.
The food is exquisite every time your plate arrives.
The bar is staffed also with topnotch staff.
They not only can make any drink you want
(or any thing you can think up)
They are a show in and of them selves.

We also have an exclusive VIP Club for your darker passions.
This portion of the club can only be accessed with the owner's,
Wednesday Black or his manager's express permission.

Through the doors of the private club,
you will find just about every sensual desire can be full filled.
This side has all the same amenities as the public club:
the socializing, food, drink, and a dance floor.
There are mini stages through out the club
with dancers to watch for your enjoyment.
The staff is trained to see to your needs,
including arranging a willing slave for the night.
There are private rooms for entertaining
your willing conquest for an hour or for the night.

The private club is also equipped with a fully equipped Dungeon, for the darkest of pleasure and pain.  These rooms are by invitation or by permission by only the owner Wednesday Black, ONLY.

IF YOU WOULD BE INTERSTED IN JOINING LEAVE A POST HERE OR PM ZEMO8801.

HELP NEEDED:
Wanted to work the club
   DANCERS for entertainment
   SLAVES for both D/s and BDSM
   DOMMES
   SUBMISSIVES
   BOUNCERS
   BARTENDERS
    And for
   GENERAL STAFFING
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

Trafalgar

Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!

zemo8801

For what would you be interested in Trafalgar?
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Ironwolf85

sure I'd be interisted Z, not sure which of my characters I'd play
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

zemo8801

Cool Iron I'm just seeing if I can find people right now
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Ironwolf85

Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

zemo8801

Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Trafalgar

By Dommes I'm sure you mean as in a sexual preference? If so I'll take the job!
Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!

zemo8801

Well yes but I will need to see a total amount of people before I start to fill out the cast for those roles :).
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Tigara

Yeah I am game... Although I am not sure where I will fit in.
I love random PMs.

zemo8801

Well you know that I'm always willing to help if you are unsure about something Tiga.

Welcome to my humble estate
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

LimitlessNikkie

Interesting. I'll be considering a character.

zemo8801

Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

LimitlessNikkie

A basic character sheet for everyone to use so you can start write those characters we're all so eager to see  ;D

[float=right][img height=300]Place image url here[/img][/float][b]Name:[/b] What should we call you?
[b]Age:[/b] Apparent and actual are acceptable
[b]Role:[/b] Please also list here if your a Dom, Sub or switch if not indicated by your role (Example: Bartender; Switch)
[b]Sexuality:[/b] Are you into the gals or the gents?
[b]Personality:[/b] What are you like?
[b]History:[/b] Tell us about your life.
[b]Ons:[/b] What makes you go OH.
[b]Offs:[/b] What makes you go NO.
[b]Anything Extra:[/b] Anything else you want to tell us...

wolventears

Oooh, I'd like to play. A submissive character I would be best at. Slave perhaps?
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile

zemo8801

Here is my bio for this game and it for people to maybe start thinking about there people so we can hope to get this started.

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs7/f/2006/344/d/2/Wednesday_13_by_Murderdoll_Mel_13.png

http://www.rockpulse.co.uk/wednesday13.jpg

Name: Wednesday Black
Player name: Zemo8801
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Hair color: Black or multi color depending on Mood. Eyes:Black
Measurements: 6"4, 163 lbs. (if you want to say it you can.)
Tattoo's a number 13 on his left shoulder a skull on his right shoulder.
Talents: plays guitar, sings, a touch for the best taste.

Personality- Wednesday is a bit of a cruel man to the people who don't know him. a dedicted worker for the goal of his dreams or for his love of the high life. gave up all the problems of his past to a wondering spirit who gave him the gift of eternal luck. With the cost of his physical touch, and body. His clothing style is tight muscle t's and black slacks at times can dress out in a uniform.

His history is too bad to bring up so he never talks about it.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

wolventears

Name: Maxine 'Max' Lawrence
Role: Bartender; Tends to be dom  but can be switch
Sexuality: Generally women. You gotta be very persuasive if you're a fella but every once in awhile, it just feels good.
Personality: Max doesn't put up with bullshit. She is very blunt and will tell you exactly what's on her mind. But, even though she seems like a tough chick, she has her vulnerable moment, but she has learned to keep that away from the eyes of others.
History: Max grew up with a single mother. Booze hound and drug abuser, she sold herself just for a hit. At the age of 16, Max followed suit. She got swept up in it all, and her and her mother ended up living on the streets, begging for a hit and spreading their legs for anyone who'd pay for it. One unfortunate day, her mother od'd. It opened her eyes and she put herself into rehab.
She was released at the age of 24 after spending 5 years there. She hasn't taken a hit or even had a sip of alcohol since. Ironically enough, she found a job as Darker Spice's bartender. She doesn't drink, but she can mix one hell of a cocktail.
Ons: curvy women, freckles, red heads, tattoos & piercings, leather, kissing, large breasts, oral(giving and receiving), dildo play
Offs: drugs, bathroom play, sleazy men
Anything Extra: Max may just need someone to love her. :)

Name: Delilah Waites
Role: Submissive Slave
Sexuality: She has been with men and women alike, but prefers men.
Personality: Delilah is delicate. Fair skinned and fair haired, she is often one people call a beauty. She is sweet and very subserveant, but when told to be the top by some of her masters, she gets a thrill out it, and a tigress comes out.
History: Delilah grew up a wealthy girl, but her interests had her parents frowning upon her. She is a very sweet girl, but some might say perverse as she loves to be dominated. She found out on the night of her 21st birthday when she braved going into a bdsm club with private rooms and special tools. She paid good money that night to be tied up, spanked, and made to walk on her knees. She loved every minute of it. Soon after, she left her family estate and the riches for something more her style. Leather and whips, handcuffs and toys.
Ons: Bondage, leather, spanking, father/daughter roles, master/pet, leashes and being made to walk on her knees.
Offs: bathroom play, and life threatening sex play.
Anything Extra: She especially enjoys large men who can throw and toss her around.
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile

LimitlessNikkie

Name: Samantha 'Sammi' Anderson
Role: Wendsday's Assistant, Jack of all Trades, Switch
Sexuality: Both, all, but boys are my favorite toys
Personality: She can be your best friend or the biggest pain in your ass depending on how she's feeling at that moment. She is the take charge type who's playful when it's time to have fun and serious then it's needed. She is mercurial, going from happy to pissed in a matter of moments. She's hard to handle on the best of days but you couldn't find someone better for the job, nothing ever surprises her and she's charming as hell able to charm the pants (literally) off of anyone.
History: Born in the city Sammi was a grifter and a con from the day she was born. Her dad had been a card shark and made his living gambling in back ally games. he was a booky taking bets and playing the odds and when things were bad he was an enforcer beating up guys for other to get money out of them. Her mom had been a hooker, a pretty one but a cold one who dropped her off with the guy she guessed to be er dad and took off as soon as she could. Sammi was luck not to have ended up in foster care.

When she was 5 she did her first cons and from then she was caught up in that darker world. When she was 16 her father was killed by a man who wasn't too happy to have lost a beg. The man took her as collateral and tried to get her to hook for him. Sammi wasn't keen on the idea and ended up blackening the guys eye before walking out on him.

Unfortunately he'd been a big fish and all her bridges were burned with that one blackened eye. She met Wednesday by chance working out of a bad strip club. He opened up doors for her and in a few months she was working for him doing whatever her needed as he opened up his dream club. She's worked for him for several years now and has never been happier. She does what ever is needed usually working as a female dom or a dancer since those jobs need filled most often.
Ons: Broad shoulders, big eyes, long legs, tall, bondage, and D/s
Offs: Whining, low pain tolerance,
Anything Extra: Sammi is a switch able to dominate at a whim though she loves being dominated by a strong man if he can manage it. She thrives on conflict and though enjoys sex with girls has only ever fallen in love with males.

MagicalPen

Based on the lovely ladies so far, color me interested. Any role in specific needed?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

LimitlessNikkie

*hugs Pen* we need Doms, or General Staff

MagicalPen

I can be a Domme. Also open to creating a relationship between my character and other characters. Will get a character sheet up shortly. Do I need to PM it first?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

LimitlessNikkie

No feel free to post it once your done with it. I look forward to reading it.

As for character relationships feel free to Pm any of the players to arrange things just let either Z or I know.

MagicalPen

Name: Peter Simon
Role: Dom and/or Switch
Sexuality: Ladies only please.
Personality: Peter never backs down from a fight and always defends what he believes in. He doesn't take talk from anyone and tends to walk-the-walk and talk-the-talk himself. He is also a bit of a womanizer - he loves them above anything else in the world. In his eyes, they are the most beautiful creatures in the world and he loves making love to them and all sorts of other naughty things.
History: Peter was always meant to be a man. There was not a sissy bone in his body. He got in fights when he was young and all through school. He excelled at physical sports. He loved getting rough and dirty and bloody. He had big cajoles, as it was often said. He'd take on guys bigger and older then him and he often won. Fighting, it seemed, was a natural thing for him. His parents enrolled him in Karate, trying to give him something to focus his energy on but he was more into boxing. As a teenager, however, he discovered the world of MMA and set his sights on that.

He used the money from being a MMA fighter to pay his way through college. He knew that an education was an attractive thing to have as he wouldn't always be able to take the punches. After college he worked odd jobs as he fought around the city, finally making a name for himself a few years ago. Now, people recognize him on the street if they are into MMA and he finds it makes getting laid much easier as well. But at 28 years of age, he know he is headed into the second half of his career so is enjoying his time while he can.
Ons: Giving anal, long legs, redheads
Offs: M/M, receiving anal,
Anything Extra: Peter does like to dominate women in the bedroom, but he also likes as role reversal from time to time, being able to completely let go.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Angel Fire

I am curious... are there a need for dancers or chefs/cooks?
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

zemo8801

Yes Angel fire we could use any of those at this time it would be a nice addition to our lovely crew?
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas