Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Bubbles, September 11, 2010, 04:43:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Story Tale

True, especially if you can manage to make a perfect pink hand print.

The next person has trouble remembering names.

Stone

Gasp! I never, Isabella.

The next person is easy to excite.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Story Tale

Hmm... only with proper handling.

The next person knows the difference between a chemise and a cami.

Ephemera

It's all about the length...

The next person loves ribbons.
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Stone

Depends on where they are.

The next person loves lollipops.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Story Tale

*pulls it from her lips with an audible POP* no. >.>

The next person as an oral fixation.

Stone

Guilty.

The next person has a kneeling fixation.

Ephemera

not a fixation, no...

The next person has an 'aural' fixation.
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Stone

Oh yes. It's fucking huge.

The next person has an eargasm at least once every week.

Ephemera

Oh at least.

The next person gives eargasms?

Stone

I'd say yes, but it doesn't become someone to blow their own trumpet.

The next person wants more eargasms.

Ephemera

absolutely.  who wouldn't?

The next person plays a musical instrument that ISN'T a horn.

Belle33

Does guitar hero count?

the next person is afraid of heights or clowns

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Anesa

;P  Both.... so if, he's a really TALL clown...yikes!!    LMAO

Next person enjoys spankings....  >:-)

Miyu

Hell Yea, giving and receiving

Next person loves to masturbate any chance she or he gets?

Alex Young

@Miyu Don't we all?  :D

The next person has trouble sleeping!
O/O

Secretwriter

o.o you're good lol.  Next person wishes they could masturbate in public.

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

ArtemisHighmore

Ummmm not really. That would be odd.

The next person loves being a parent.

Secretwriter

Well, that is rather apparent.  The next person has hidden in a SO's closet.

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

TaintedAndDelish

Thats a nice kinky idea, but no xD....
*updates his real life *idea* list

The next person would love to be pushed outside of their comfort zone.

Stone

Given how fucking huge my comfort zone is, yes, sure.

The next person often suggests suggestions no one else suggests.

Anesa

Are you suggesting my suggestions are...suggestible?

Next person is double jointed....somewhere....on their body...

Stone

They are suggestive.

Does double-entendre count? *grins*

The next person has a thing about bones.

Anesa

I may have a "bone" to pick with you, Mister!   >:-)

Next person likes to be evasive when answering questions!   ;P

Stone

The brain is not a bone, you know!

Yes, I am rather evasive. Drives 'em hair-pulling.

The next person wants to throttle an honest answer outta me.