News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Amelita

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Autumn52

cuddles Ameila too snuggles tight and whispers *Yummy*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Brian Boru

*enjoys being in the Amelia-Xandi sandwich and kisses both on the cheek* Maybe we should get a room?

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

TheLegionary

Hey, Brian! Tell me which is your secret to be so successful with girls like Amelia and Xandi?

Cyra

TheLegionary

Cyra

Only if it is honest.
Here's some honesty from me...my hearts not into any of this today because of what I had to go through recently.  A select few on E knew what was going on yet ignored me.  So I now return their coldness.

TheLegionary

Sorry, I did not mean to bother you. I did not mean to be cold. I am really sorry.

Cyra

Oh shush Legion-your not bothering me and I wasn't talking about you.

TheLegionary

lenka

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

TheLegionary

I think you need some crayon to add a bit of colours to your avatar

Cyra

Legion-just make sure that it's not washable crayon...maybe permanent marker instead?

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Cyra

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Cyra

Quote from: Insanityenviesme on October 18, 2010, 09:34:07 AM
Aww...
-huggles her gently-
It'll be alright, Cy
Hope so.  I think I'll disappear again for another week.

adroitgrayman

You can disappear physically, but in thoughts, You are always there. (smiles)
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Cyra

Thanks Gray. So much going on right now...plus I'm an emotional train wreck due to the lose of my unborn child.

adroitgrayman

It's really so sad to know. I pray for your peace of mind and calmness. Pats on your back resting your head on my shoulders.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Autumn52

Quote from: Cyra on October 18, 2010, 09:54:31 AM
Thanks Gray. So much going on right now...plus I'm an emotional train wreck due to the lose of my unborn child.

I am so sorry for your loss Cyra.

Cyra

Quote from: Xandi on October 18, 2010, 11:51:35 AM
I am so sorry for your loss Cyra.
Thanks Xandi. Turns out that there were two and not one.  I always tell my son that everything happens for a reason, even if we don't know the reasons.  :-*

adroitgrayman

I think you are right Cyra. Please take it easy. I know it's hard to say but there might be some reason.