Do something to the avatar above you!

Started by KieraHaroden, August 12, 2010, 03:57:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLegionary

my head is so full of luscious thoughts when I look at Lira's avatar that I cannot do anything right now...

Lira

giggles and runs her hand over his abs

lenka

Continue the finger paintings a little lower....

JerichoMyers

lenka

visits you bringing an assortment of fine liqueur's

Nico

Steals the banana and replaces it with.... an apple!  :P

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Lira

BDLuvver

I've been role playing since the late 70s. In the 80s I started running games... I am familiar with all sort of game systems and can play or run almost any genre, but not a big fan of fantasy, while sci-fi and most particularly horror are my strong suits...

I love to write and draw as well... Any artwork I might show here is mine... Most of the stuff I draw is based off of one of the many role plays I have run over the years, so it will give you an idea where my games tend to go...

Oh and on a personal note, I would like to say thanks to the fair Lady Callista for her invite here and her unwavering support and belief in me... I look forward to running a game for her here...

So in conclusion... Thanks for approving me, and let the role playing begin as soon as possible...

Rick

Harley Quinn

-gets a rain check, since he doesn't have one yet-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

JerichoMyers

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

JerichoMyers

-Cook her a nice meal to cheer her up, than bust out paint ball guns-

Harley Quinn

Enjoy the nice meal and have one hell of a time with him and the paint ball guns.
Ons/Offs - Absences

JerichoMyers

-Looks at cute kitty- Hi little kitty. -Kitten pulls out shotgun and shoot Goblin through wall-

Lira

TheLegionary

* grabs her and begs her to give me a lap dance too *

Lira

puts on Allana Myles Black Velvet and gives him a lap dance.. then steals the towel

TheLegionary

* takes the towel and wonders whether she would run after him to take it back *

Lira

unties the cloth at her waist and tosses it over his head

JerichoMyers

Hey Harley, Goblin just got a lap dance. -Pelvic thrust of triumph to Lira! -

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

TiaMaria

Lira