Creative female seeking male for Roleplay

Started by Trueroleplayer30, March 14, 2011, 02:24:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trueroleplayer30

I'm looking for a creative male for a long term role play.
I'm into romance but I'm open to other stuff.
Here are a few of my ideas.

The year is 3099, Earth has been through several world wars and 2 intergalactic
attacks. The planet is now home to humans, aliens and supernatural being such as Vampires, Werewolves, and mer people. You are the Prince of Werewolves and I am the Princess of Vampires. Our race has been at peace since the last world war over 50 years age. We however do not like each other because of rumors we've each heard. Now my race is under attack by Alien Vampire hunters and we have called a meeting with all supernatural beings in order to ask for help against these new creatures

We've been dating 4 years. You said that if after 4 years we're still just dating you'd end it. Lately we've been having huge fights over little things. We're on our way to my parents house for dinner. We have a huge fight on the way over and you tell me to just make it through this dinner and we'll see what happens next.

You're my street racing/drifting bf who has a bad rep in town for being mean and violent sometimes. We've been together 4 years. You treat me like crap most of the time in front of your friends but when we're alone you're very loving. I come home from the grocery store and you and your friends are working on your car.
Are you sure you're who you say you are? Look deep inside and you could find out you're Me.